Build better habits online! Tell HabitLab your goals, and it will determine the appropriate interventions via experimentation.
- (2019-07-17) Konstantin K.: Probably best of its kind.
- (2019-06-11) Hai Duong Nguyen: Great extension. I love it, thank u so much developers!
- (2019-04-03) Rah: Its great, i really hope you can keeep it up and it gets more popular so we can support you on it
- (2019-03-29) Jean-François Racine: Had to uninstall it. Was draining my battery.
- (2019-02-06) Lohengrin Percival: Does not work.
- (2019-01-29) Benjamin Winig: This is the best productivity extension I have seen so far. It allows you to select "nudges" to control time spent on specific sites. Instead of blocking a site entirely, these nudges allow you to control your own usage through reminders, timers, and extra confirmation before playing a video on certain sites. Everyone who wastes more time than they would like to online needs to try this.
- (2019-01-19) Ref C: This is honestly amazing! Perfect for better productivity. This needs to get more popular to help avoid distractions.
- (2018-12-05) Shivang P Swain: This is an amazing tool. IDK, how it is still not wildly popular.
- (2018-10-22) Jko Ggl: Excellent extension
- (2018-08-12) Jonathan Smith: Very good extension for increasing awareness of my browsing habits
- (2018-08-01) GokuFTW Playz: Great! Except not all nudges are activated at once and it's a little confusing to use. But lose the functionality and concept.
- (2018-03-21) Easy to stay and get organized. Stop wasting time on stupidity, with any site. Also like that it displays how much time I've wasted on any site. Great for parents too! Can't recommend it enough!
- (2018-01-16) Aleksandar Pavic: I really love funny gifs when I close tabs. Highly recommended!
- (2019-09-02, v:1.0.271) Александр Рагозный: Chrome closes
Your extension makes Chrome 76.0.3809.132 (64 bit) close after ~4 minutes running.
- (2019-03-01, v:1.0.264) The idea is super, stability is weak
constantly forgets the set parameters, works very unstable. The idea is great, but the stability is so-so
- (2018-05-20, v:1.0.218) Michael Weiner: Version for Firefox?