Build better habits online! Tell HabitLab your goals, and it will determine the appropriate interventions via experimentation.
- (2020-10-18) Daniel: Only 2 or so nudges work - the rest give the following error [Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'dest' of null]. Using Brave as a browser.
- (2020-09-15) Konstantin K.: Probably best of its kind. (UPD. Unfortunately it stopped working on Twitter and some other sites for me)
- (2020-04-06) Jeremiah England: Probably great in its time, but currently is not maintained. The last commit to the repository was in June 2019 (as of Apr 2020). It's broken many places on the current version of Chrome. Only a few of the nudges work. repository: https://github.com/habitlab/habitlab
- (2019-06-11) Hai Duong Nguyen: Great extension. I love it, thank u so much developers!
- (2019-04-03) Rah: Its great, i really hope you can keeep it up and it gets more popular so we can support you on it
- (2019-03-29) Jean-François Racine: Had to uninstall it. Was draining my battery.
- (2019-02-06) Lohengrin Percival: Does not work.
- (2019-01-29) Benjamin Winig: This is the best productivity extension I have seen so far. It allows you to select "nudges" to control time spent on specific sites. Instead of blocking a site entirely, these nudges allow you to control your own usage through reminders, timers, and extra confirmation before playing a video on certain sites. Everyone who wastes more time than they would like to online needs to try this.
- (2019-01-19) Ref C: This is honestly amazing! Perfect for better productivity. This needs to get more popular to help avoid distractions.
- (2018-12-05) Shivang P Swain: This is an amazing tool. IDK, how it is still not wildly popular.
- (2018-10-22) Jko Ggl: Excellent extension
- (2018-08-12) Jonathan Smith: Very good extension for increasing awareness of my browsing habits
- (2018-08-01) GokuFTW Playz: Great! Except not all nudges are activated at once and it's a little confusing to use. But lose the functionality and concept.
- (2018-03-21) Easy to stay and get organized. Stop wasting time on stupidity, with any site. Also like that it displays how much time I've wasted on any site. Great for parents too! Can't recommend it enough!
- (2018-01-16) Aleksandar Pavic: I really love funny gifs when I close tabs. Highly recommended!
- (2020-08-19, v:1.0.272) Konstantin K.: Doesn't work on Twitter
Unfortunately Habitlab stopped working on Twitter entirely some time ago. Not only nudges designed specially for Twitter, but all of them. Tried it in two browsers. Is there chance you can look into it?
- (2020-08-09, v:1.0.272) Olivia Rugani: Nudges don't appear
I have added the extension and have done the set-up piece. The main site that I wanted to reduce my time on was tumblr.com. After choosing the nudges I wanted, I tried going to tumblr. The habitlab icon (next to the main search/address bar) changed colors and a small (seemingly random) number appeared on top of it, but there were no nudges that resembled those from the screenshots/extension description. I don't know if this makes a difference, but I use google chrome, with the default search engine Ecosia. Thank you for your help!
- (2019-09-02, v:1.0.271) Александр: Chrome closes
Your extension makes Chrome 76.0.3809.132 (64 bit) close after ~4 minutes running.
- (2019-03-01, v:1.0.264) The idea is super, stability is weak
constantly forgets the set parameters, works very unstable. The idea is great, but the stability is so-so
- (2018-05-20, v:1.0.218) Michael Weiner: Version for Firefox?