Write down immediately what matters to you while you're reading on the net. Easily organize and improve your findings with others.
Want to make your research easier? Want a tool to immediately write down what you have found out? Imagine you are working on a blog post, for example an article about whether diversity can help a company. You need to check facts, research ideas and study discussions on many pages. What if you had a tool that allowed you to immediately capture your results and questions while surfing? ★ Easily capture what matters With the Rizzoma Sidebar open on any page, you can: - write down what you want to remember while still seeing the page so that you can focus on your next questions - keep your findings structured by creating collapsible subtopics so that you can quickly grasp what you found out so far - allow others to easily collaborate in real-time on your findings so that you receive valuable feedback from others - insert pictures or other files into your findings to make it more understandable ★ Keep your discoveries alive When you are done researching you can have the big picture and the significant details in one structured research document. So in the end, you can remember more from what you discovered in the internet. You can continue to improve the document alone or with others as long as you like.
- (2019-05-12) Robin Melior: could be quite helpful, but nowhere find an option to change the language. bringt mir gar nichts, wenn ich dann mit keinem zusammen arbeiten kann
- (2017-01-14) Nguyễn Hoàng: Hoàng Nguyễn
- (2016-09-23) Кузя Рожкин: Very useful when working on big research projects with Rizzoma
- (2015-05-09) Bob P Wilson: For students working in collaboration, Small businesses, med-large businesses... This is an amazing tool providing an easy method to capture thoughts and information, allow for group input / changes. Rizzoma integrates with your social media contacts, emails and also allows you to contact anyone on your gmail contacts list. Rizzoma also provides numerous group / team communications capabilities, including group chats, web conferencing, Skype integration (under development), project discussions, online whiteboarding, mind mapping, creating project flow, product development, marketing flowchart, and so much more. I am constantly evaluating online collaboration websites and tools, and Rizzoma is by far, one of the easiest to use / implement. The company offers very fair pricing for larger storage needs / groups. Rizzoma has an active development team; they are constantly upgrading the app and they do respond to users. I highly recommend this Chrome extension / application. I've personally reviewed the features of Rizzoma and encourage you and your working partners to give Rizzoma a solid evaluation! Great Job Developers! This is an excellent addition to The Chrome Web Store. To Development team... Keep building, developing, listening to your customers, market, use social media to network and grow, and market some more... and you will succeed! Thanks. Kind regards.
- (2013-05-26) Chinarut R: whoever invented this is GENIUS! i love being able to take and edit notes while I'm going around the web! I actually didn't even expect it to be recursive and bring up the Rizzoma Research Sidebar while I'm using Rizzoma - it really works :)
- (2013-04-23) Denis Caraush: Fast, useful, cool access to Rizzoma! Thnx!
- (2012-12-05) Pavlo Shevelo: I love sidebars and need them a lot. And this is the coolest one I ever tried ('cause RiZZoma full POWER is behind it)
- (2012-12-05) Vasiliy Khlebnikov: it is very useful for research.
- (2012-12-03) Vladimir Kobzev: Cool extension for gathering info from many articles. One small complaint thing — it load topic little slowly than I want:)
- (2014-05-31, v:0.176) Cully Downer: It doesn't work
I downloaded this today . It doesn't work without sign in ....But it doesn't allow sign in either
- (2013-01-15, v:0.15) Holley Jacobs: Cannot sign in
I have been using this for about a week and LOVE IT!! But today it won't let me sign in. I have tried and tried and it won't allow me to sign in either via gmail or FB. Please help! This has literally become my best friend for research and school work. Thank you, Holley Jacobs