Another addition to the 'Simple' series. This time its an extension manager. 機能は次のとおりです。 - ポップアップメニューからに拡張を有効化/無効化、アクセスオプションおよびアンインストールする - ポップアップのカスタマイズ - 拡張グループを作成する - ポップアップや右クリックメニューを使用して拡張グループに有効化/無効化 - イベントページ使用 更新された変更履歴は、拡張オプションページである。 -------- Help translate SimpleExtManager! http://blandlifedev.blogspot.sg/2013/05/internationalization-part-2.html -------- Reason For Permission Requests: Your list of installed apps, extensions, and themes -> WHY: It is required for the extension to perform its basic functions. -------- Note: The extension is still pre-v1.0 as there may still be bugs I've missed. Please do feedback when something is not working, better if there are steps to replicate the problem. Thanks :)
- (2023-03-13) Rezwan Haque: This is a great extension; using it for quite some time. One suggestion to improve: Can you please make the color of the extension icon less prominent or less black and more like grey/ash-black, so that it easily blend with other default icons of chrome/other browsers. The current icon color is so black is that it always flashes in the eyes and often distracting.
- (2023-03-05) Олег Бездомный: Хорошее расширение, есть все нужные функции
- (2023-02-24) Tatsuya Uesugi: 为什么不能点击直接打开扩展啊，还有如果扩展没有显示在工具栏也没有显示的开关来将其放在工具栏上，这两点很让人抓狂。
- (2023-02-21) Steven (STEVEN123): it just very simple and easy to use! a nice extension. 簡單直接，非常好用，值得推薦
- (2023-02-19) George: Really useful extension. I just wish it had a functionality that allowed to export the list of all installed extensions and themes, preferably in html format.
- (2023-01-27) Sefa Çiçek: Gruplandırma ve tek tıkla uzantıları açma olayı gayet iyi yapıyor. Detaylı ayarlar sunuyor ama karmaşaya sürüklenmiyor.
- (2023-01-25) Max Morais: Excelente. Você pode desativar e reativar todas as extensões de uma vez ou individualmente, criar grupos de extensões. Era para o que devia ser nativamente.
- (2023-01-12) BatMan The: Great! very light & fast. do not increse app size. thank you.
- (2023-01-03) Rich Tatum: Excellent Utility. Always back up! There should be an auto-backup option for groups and assignments. For some reason, mine disappeared and I can’t find my older backup, so I have to recreate all my grouping work. THere really should be an autobackup feature.
- (2022-12-18) Artemi Lebedev: Can save running extensions to a group
- (2022-09-24) Nuno Gil: Almost perfect, even though it hasn't been updated in a while.
- (2022-08-03) 暖色浮余生（Lorien）: 非常喜欢这一款扩展管理器，同类中适用了一遍，就你最好用，形式最喜欢。谢谢开发者！！！
- (2022-05-27) Olya: Отличное расширение. В полной мере заменило мне похожее, которым я пользовалась 10 лет, но оно перестало работать, увы. Спасибо разработчикам!
- (2022-05-08) July Xie: 请问有没有Edge版的呢？Google了一下没找到
- (2022-04-06) christopher gwizdala: This is the best and most used extension I've installed. It's always the first extension I install when setting up a new instance of browser.
- (2022-03-03) san syuu: ついつい入れすぎる拡張機能を目的に応じて一括で切り替えられてとても便利
- (2022-02-10) Ladia Zhang: 希望加一个隐藏分组，在扩展列表里可以隐藏，因为有些扩展需要一直开着不开关，影响效率，以及希望能支持改变扩展排列顺序
- (2022-02-05) ROGER: This should be the official browser extension manager. Dark mode was all I needed.
- (2022-01-02) 方义痕（果凍派對）: 这是目前为止发现最好用的,打开快,有分组,分组又能独立管理,而不是那种什么都是一键开关的
- (2021-12-30) Jack Criss: 最棒的扩展管理插件！
- (2021-11-14) Титан Первый: 1. Нету возможности выключить/включить определенное расширение на определенном сайте 2. При создании группы, уже включенные расширения не переносятся в эту группу автоматически
- (2021-10-26) Claribel Sanchez: I like this app. Simple and no fuss, works great
- (2021-10-20) Kate Bush: Нет функции открепить/закрепить. Как скрыть стандартную кнопку ? Короче заборт.
- (2021-10-03) daitokuful: This is a good extension to keep the address bar clean and organized. It would be nice to be able to launch extensions from the search list. I know that Chrome has a feature to set keyboard shortcuts for extensions, but it's not simple to set keyboard shortcuts for things that are not frequently used. I think it would be useful to be able to not only enable/disable extensions but also launch them, so that you can use them like bookmarks. If we can assign shortcuts to frequently used extensions and store infrequently used extensions in SimpleExtManager, the address bar will not be filled with icons.
- (2021-09-06) Hosa: Has a huge fundemental flaw.. Adding extensions to groups is a huge pain! Because there is no search to filter! When you have a few hundred extensions like I do, it a huge waste of time to scroll through the very long list.. Please add the feature.. Afterall, I do think your extension is the best between the rest...
- (2021-07-23) ねろ: すごく便利ですが、エッジを更新したら「拡張機能」というのが いつの間にか出ていて、同じ機能みたいなので削除します。
- (2021-07-06) Rezwan Haque: I like this extension but they need to disclose their privacy practice... Then I will update my review star. I really like their lightweight nature and icon design compared to "Extensity". But, sometimes require more than one click to on/off the extensions in the panel. Please fix it..I will switch back. Pop-up menu/panel design requires little bit of make-over, if possible. Also, reduce the space between extensions in the panel/make it compact cz it requires more space, therefore, more scrolling. Moreover, I do believe, since list of extensions in the menu popup panel is not compact, it might be another reason, blank clicking is happening and extension on/off requires exact clicking. So, reduce the distance among extensions in the panel. Also, sometimes we can recognize the logos/icons of the extensions. Therefore, instead of one column with/without lengthy extensions name/title, I suggest to make it 2 column where one column can be dedicated for extensions that we frequently on/off.
- (2021-05-12) Bel Raskr: Добавляет плагины хорошо, но не убирает.По профилям не работает. Кнопки есть-толку нет.
- (2021-05-11) 熊帅: UI有点丑，可以在简化一下
- (2021-03-26) Igor Popov: it worked fine untill all my groups suddenly disappeared. will switch to something else now
- (2021-01-29) ekarron: Top at what it's doing
- (2021-01-21) A: Really Great. Just the UI could look better.
- (2021-01-08) SakiSaki: 好用！点赞
- (2021-01-06) Blood Priestess: At first it seemed great! Nice and simple but them it became became completely unresponsive to any intereaction other that to the allow me to pin or uninstall a small number of extensions. I have a reasonable number that it just don't acknowledge. The extension was pinned for instant access. I could click left/right and it did not respond. I opend the extensions page and if I just typed extension to find it, it did not show up... I discovered it's name and typed that up. It make up and I immediately deleted it. It was TERRIBLE!
- (2020-12-13) Paul B.: Brilliant for its simplicity and usefulness. Thank you.
- (2020-12-04) Cabrinha Switchblade8: Хорошее полезное расширение. Только хром его принудительно демонтировал) После восстановления пропали группы
- (2020-11-15) Andrew Miller: The best extension of its kind. Small size, unobtrusive, customisable and highly functional, with a very responsive developer. Great work.
- (2020-11-08) Kc Mob: The extension manager side is good, but Groups function is unusable if you've created lots of Chrome Apps. These are all are lumped in with extensions, and with no search it's down to scrolling through hundreds of items to find the ones you want. Very frustrating and for me this makes it unusable...
- (2020-11-04) OkLong: 这个扩展简洁易用，非常好
- (2020-10-31) F FEPA: Con SimpleExtManager no necesitaras volver a usar el gestor de extensiones clasico que se ha quedado completamente obsoleto y estatico durante años. + La mejor extension en su tipo + Muy ligera (30K) y compacta a nivel visual + cambio de icono por tema oscuro o claro + creacion de grupos personalizados de extensiones (señalizados por iconos) + activar uso de grupos predeterminados: news & updates, extensions, recently added... ++ La opcion recently added te ayuda a saber que extensiones se han actualizado. + opción de usar click derecho sobre el icono de la extension para acciones concretas. +  Añadido modo oscuro (usa el modo de tu navegador, si lo tienes dark la extension se pondra sola!). Versión 1.16.68 Chromium: 86.0.4240.111 (Build oficial) (32 bits)
- (2020-10-12) Don St.Clair, LMT: Too buggy - I get unexpected results (like other extensions like The Great Suspender) disappearing from my right click context menu), too kludgy (the extension picker window is pretty bare bones), but what do I expect for free? Come on Google, you should build something like this into Chrome (but better).
- (2020-10-05) Андрей К: Хотелось бы иметь возможность синхронизации списка групп между разными компьютерами. Please add settings sync.
- (2020-09-28) 龙卷风: 非常方便，特别喜欢
- (2020-09-26) Michał Cedro: Bardzo dobre rozszerzenie :)
- (2020-08-26) neko kuroha: 插件管理器，缺点是UI有点单调，和Extension Manager平分秋色
- (2020-08-17) Slavik Meltser: Super helpful extension!! I wonder, why Google didn't think of such simplicity to manage extension, just with very basic functions. Google's always like to complicate things, they made it with Android and with Chrome, so typical. Thank you for this awesome tool!
- (2020-08-14) i-Guru digital agency: Удобно!
- (2020-08-13) Edward Ew: Please, make feature: convert current enabled extensions to the group.
- (2020-08-08) 戴東昇: 好用
- (2020-07-31) Black Red: 功能不错,美中不足就是当浏览器设置为深色主题时,本扩展程序的图标看不清楚
- (2023-03-15, v:1.4.11) Peter Ruchkin: Export list of extensions
Export list of extensions
- (2023-03-13, v:1.4.11) Rezwan Haque: Make the color of the extension icon "less black" or less prominent
This is a great extension; using it for quite some time. One suggestion to improve: Can you please make the color of the extension icon less prominent or less black and more like grey/ash-black, so that it easily blend with other default icons of chrome/other browsers. The current icon color is so black is that it always flashes in the eyes and often distracting.
- (2023-02-03, v:1.4.11) Sterling Herman: Please develop features for (unlimited) nested groups
Please develop features for (unlimited) nested groups, thank you!
- (2023-01-19, v:1.4.11) Tom Tella: After a few years of use, another suggestion - for monetization
First, Thank you. I use this extension more than any other. I hoard the rare golden extensions I find and find myself constantly looking at others. More Extensions, More Problems. The more powerful ones don't share, the most innovative are unused until they become indispensable. Even with the groups, it's hard to quickly find the ones you need quickly, or stop those responsible when there is a compatibility issue. To remind myself, I created groups for my core "always on" and "select only one" extensions, and the rest I group for tasks or testing. If I click on the wrong group at the wrong time though, it could be a bad day. I think setting actions for groups could not only backstop this problem but would be very powerful. It could be a premium feature - like advanced settings for "allow one group" option. For example, (click heading) group actions like: "switch/allow one [new tab, tab manager", "debugging - kill all in group, but allow activate one by one", "keep on - ignore other groups", "task group - allow only one task group at a time, pin to top when active". Also a whitelist/blacklist to prevent issues with reinstalling old or non-developing extensions. In my company we set up new users with a set of tools that have been tested and have documentation. As browsers have gotten leaner, we depend on extensions more. Using this manager would improve productivity. This could all be set in the configuration backup and deployed in workgroups to reduce tech support issues caused by conflicts with company tools. Of course, some of us wouldn't mind if the features were free for personal use.
- (2023-01-02, v:1.4.11) やちにちゅ: █ Extension menu height
Please make the height of the extensions menu changeable. Currently the maximum was about 590px. I would like this to be selectable. This would reduce scrolling even for users with more extensions.
- (2022-12-18, v:1.4.11) Lubor Černý: Ability to pin extensions
This is absolutely must have core extension. I`m missing ability to pin extensions to bar. It would be placed next to 'options' and 'uninstall' icons in pop up window. Search and pin extension in default way via chrome 'puzzle icon menu' is pain. There is no extension to do that. SimpleExtManager is definitely best place to do that.
- (2022-09-01, v:1.4.11) 小Q机器人: 建议上Microsoft Edge，谢谢！
- (2022-07-22, v:1.4.11) biggusdictus: Allow clicking on extensions to access their individual on-click menus.
- (2022-06-08, v:1.4.11) JSR62: Questions re panel size, scroll bar. & auto-on
Hi. Great extension! Have tried several other extension managers and this is by far the easiest to use. I have three questions, or they may be feature requests if there's no way to do them. 1) Is there any way to tie extensions to web pages or domains? For example, if I have a group of extensions I use for YouTube, is there a way to make them automatically turn on when I go to *youtube.* ? 2) Is there any way to make the panel (list) longer? Right now it shows 7 extensions and then I have to scroll. I probably have room for 15. 3) Is there a way to make the scroll bar wider? On my 15" laptop screen It's very thin so it's hard to get my cursor right on it. Thanks!!
- (2022-05-31, v:1.4.11) Anoir Ben Tanfous: Feature request
Please make clicking the extensions name open their popup instead of enable/disable (or add a button next to it to do so) this way it can be the only extension manager that needs to be on toolbar... this will allow removing Edge extensions icon from the main toolbar and also make it easier to manage extension and using them at the same time instead of jumping from one to another.
- (2022-05-30, v:1.4.11) Lee Brown: Click on extension
I clicked the box in option to launch app on click, but it's not working. Are you still keeping this app up? Thanks!
- (2022-05-12, v:1.4.11) Yu Liu: 不要名稱只要圖標。
- (2022-03-15, v:1.4.11) Luke Eros: Can you please port this extension to Firefox?
It is very useful and i'd like to see it in Firefox
- (2022-01-11, v:1.4.11) Gábor Klement: Settings - Backup - Sync
If I delete my browser data, it always deletes every settings of this extension. Can you add an option to sync settings to Google Account please? I have a lot of groups in this and I always have to restore them and check my previous settings again. Thanks and have a nice day :)
- (2022-01-02, v:1.4.11) Rainbow Warrior Princess: 'New & Updated' sometimes not displayed
Sometimes the category 'New & Updated' is not shown although it is activated.
- (2021-11-21, v:1.4.11) Tech Addict: Better grouping
I would love to see all my extensions but separated by group, either with Titles or by some color trick.
- (2021-11-09, v:1.4.11) Peter Ruchkin: please respond to post on 11/8
- (2021-11-07, v:1.4.11) Peter Ruchkin: Disable all extensions & re-enable extensions
For troubleshooting purpose I want to disable all extensions, and then be re-enable all that were formally enabled but not all extensions that I have. Example is have 100 extensions installed with 78 on, can is disable all 78 - look likes yes in one click - but how do I just re-enable those 78? Thanks!
- (2021-10-25, v:1.4.11) Tom Tella: Suggestion for custom notes, links, and tags, and sync
I'm sure this has been suggested; if so consider it a bump^. I've been using your app for a few years and it's probably my most used and the only one always on my toolbar so THANK YOU! I've managed to sync my groups using the export files, but its cumbersome. I'd prefer using DropBox over the Chrome profile so it syncs between browsers. My other suggestions aren't as appealing without sync though. I'd love to add apps to groups by adding tags to it instead of editing the group. Or tags as an alternative to activate a group. If syncing, I'd take the time to add notes if that was an option. Sometimes I forget what use case I had in mind for two similar extensions, or maybe the role they play with other extensions to achieve a workaround. I'd like to add links accessible from the quick menu like reference page from the developer or my notes on the extension (if notes aren't built in). Lastly, I could really use workflows like opening a group along with a set of tabs. If there was a way to switch the bookmark toolbar between a few presets that would be extra sweet.
- (2021-10-21, v:1.4.11) AtWork SCCS: swap "group" and "option" icon position
is that possible to move "group" icon absolutely right, then "option" second like below? [❂] [G] because now if some app grouped and app has "option", icons position will be looked like below: [G] [❂] [❂] [G] [G]
- (2021-10-04, v:1.4.11) Eddy Bahnam: Larger popup
Hi, First and foremost. Awesome chrome extension. Amazing. I just wanted to know if there was any way to adjust the length of the popup. It is currently 342x329px, and I would love to see maybe a 342x1000 or 1500. Thank you for your time
- (2021-10-03, v:1.4.11) daitokuful: It would be nice to be able to launch extensions from the search list.
This is a good extension to keep the address bar clean and organized. It would be nice to be able to launch extensions from the search list. I know that Chrome has a feature to set keyboard shortcuts for extensions, but it's not simple to set keyboard shortcuts for things that are not frequently used. I think it would be useful to be able to not only enable/disable extensions but also launch them, so that you can use them like bookmarks. If we can assign shortcuts to frequently used extensions and store infrequently used extensions in SimpleExtManager, the address bar will not be filled with icons.
- (2021-10-03, v:1.4.11) daitoku: Shortcut input bug
o = Launch the Extensions Options page is not functioning
- (2021-09-16, v:1.4.11) X X: Extension Launching
+1 for Shouin Nelson's suggestion of being able to execute an extension's default behavior from SimpleExtManager. Chrome's removal of the `extensions-toolbar-menu` flag has made it needlessly difficult to find the extension you're looking for at any given moment (seriously... nobody in their right mind would say "Google, show me my extensions sorted by access permissions, without any other sorting options or the ability to search for a specific extension, please". The previous method wasn't great either, as you had to rely on being able to identify extensions by their icons. The custom grouping & searchability provided by SimpleExtManager is a PERFECT solution to this issue. It's already so much more efficient for finding extensions; if we could also use it for launching them, this extension would essentially solve all of the problems caused by the Chrome team's lack of UI/UX design sensibility.
- (2021-07-11, v:1.4.11) it shaman: pin/unpin extension like in chrome default extension manager
Thanks for great extension Could you add feature for pin/unpin extension like in chrome default extension manager? Screen https://prnt.sc/1a7cesp With this feature you extension manager will be best on market. Becouse we have no good UI for to organize extesion in quick acess panel (https://prnt.sc/1a7f09r). Default Chrome feature here https://prnt.sc/1a7cesp is ugly becouse we can't get all extesions in one list with alfabetical order or find what we need by search like in your app. Also I would be happy to pay for this feature
- (2021-06-07, v:1.4.11) Rainbow Warrior Princess: Delete button (trash bin) doesn't work anymore
When I click on the trash can right beside an extension in the extension list, nothing happens.
- (2021-05-26, v:1.4.11) Raegan Hill: Did you do an upgrade? Groups wiped out and G icon gone
Hi, did you just do an upgrade? I logged in and my tediously tailored Groups vanished. Plus, when I try to rebuild them, I used to get a letter G that appeared next to each managed add-on that represented it was in a Group. That's gone. :(
- (2021-05-16, v:1.4.11) Rezwan Haque: Sometimes require more than one click to on/off the extensions
I really like their lightweight nature and icon design compared to "Extensity". But, sometimes require more than one click to on/off the extensions in the panel. Please fix it..I will switch back. Pop-up menu/panel design requires little bit of make-over, if possible. Also, reduce the space between extensions in the panel/make it compact cz it requires more space, therefore, scrolling is must.
- (2021-05-09, v:1.4.11) SONY CHEN: recently enabled
want a list of recently enabled :)
- (2021-05-09, v:1.4.11) SONY CHEN: recently enabled
want a list of recently enabled :)
- (2021-05-07, v:1.4.11) msdn lib: it's the greate plugin for chrome.
it's the greate plugin for chrome. can you add the "pin /unpin on the toolbar" function for item rigth-menu?
- (2021-05-05, v:1.4.11) Rezwan Haque: Sometimes require more than one click to on/off the extensions
I really like their lightweight nature and icon design compared to Extensity. But, sometimes require more than one click to on/off the extensions. Please fix it..I will switch back. Pop-up menu/panel design requires little bit of make-over.
- (2021-05-04, v:1.4.11) Benedict Harris: issue: need to save preferences in the cloud
great extension!!! however it is annoying to have to create new groups everytime chrome automatically updates Your preferences do not survive the update. So there is no point in even bothering with groups
- (2021-04-30, v:1.4.11) Клим Едунов: Dark Theme
Excellent manager. I use the Opera browser, and when I turn on the dark theme, I get a blind list of extensions: https://disk.yandex.ru/i/7E-27uSIpQujGw The green font would look great on a dark background. Please fix it.
- (2021-02-01, v:1.4.11) Jenna Moakley: Unexpected Settings Reset & Missing Groups
The extension didn't work this morning, but by the time it started working, I noticed that my preferences have been reset and now my groups that I created disappeared. What happened?
- (2021-01-01, v:1.4.11) Ryan C: Dark grey icon like before
Can we get a grey icon rather than just the white and red? This changed in a recent version .
- (2020-12-26, v:1.4.11) Thibault de Changy: Show/Hide plugin option
Hi, your plugin becomes a must have for organising all those addons, especially disabling them to gain CPU resource. But in a daily UX perspective I often like to keep some plugins active but simply hidden, accessing them only when needed in the hidden plugins list. Since this list is not organised I thought to ask you this additional value, so here is how to bring this in an easy way : - use only the checkbox to activate/deactivate plugins - use the plugin name to open its dropdown (very useful in some cases) - add a show/hide icon (eye) to add/remove the plugin from the "hidden" list. That's it. Hoping you'll find a bit of time for this. NB: adding a layer of more modern UI would be appreciated by the way (cleaner flat checkboxes, bigger rounded search field..). Regards.
- (2020-11-25, v:1.4.11) Shouin Nelson: Launching Extensions
Thank you for providing your extension for us! Chrome has decided to move ahead with this "jigsaw" extensions menu bar, which is a cumbersome pain in the ass to launch extensions with. I've set your extension with a keyboard shortcut and I can highlight any installed app and launch it with spacebar. Doing the same for an extension disables it. Is it possible include in your extension the ability to launch extensions via the same means, instead of enabling/disabling them? I see that pressing the Enter key seems to do nothing.
- (2020-11-20, v:1.4.11) B S: +Option: Sort the enabled extensions by when they are enabled
Please consider adding an option: Sort the enabled extensions by when they are enabled. Just like the "Recently Disabled" list. Thank you.
- (2020-11-09, v:1.4.10) Samuel Suther: Local Storage export / import
I've switched from Google-Chrome (where I've used your plugin for some years now) to brave (based on chromium). On both, your Plugin work nice. But it would be nicer, if users could export their group-settings which are stored in the "Local-Storage" to reimport it at another browser. Is there a way to archive this ?
- (2020-11-08, v:1.4.10) Derek Shaffer: Icon
The icon switched to "white." I can not even see it anymore. Now all I have is the "alternate icon," which is red and horrid. Anyway, thank you developer, this really has been a great app that's saved me loads of time over the years!!
- (2020-11-04, v:1.4.9) Varun Agrawal: Add toggle to disable dark mode
Like many peoples, I don't like it. Add a toggle for it please.
- (2020-11-04, v:1.4.9) Zhan Arno: Dark / Light mode switch
Add a dark / light mode switch. In the old version of the plugin, I used google chrome dark theme and plugin light theme. It was convenient.
- (2020-11-01, v:1.4.9) Zhan Arno: Change dark mode
Hi. How to change dark mode? http://prntscr.com/vbbj4s
- (2020-09-24, v:1.4.8) Jason Lung: Icon for dark mode
Hi, dark mode is popular nowadays, and SimpleExtManager icon on top-right "extension tray" of Google Chrome is pretty dark, so the dark icon will "blend" into dark mode/dark theme and make it hard to be seen, could you add another icon with light color for dark mode? It would make this already perfect extension even better. Thanks for the great work.
- (2020-09-15, v:1.4.8) Ed Brancheau: Suggestion for SimpleExtManager
I recommend adding a "Disable All" button right next to the "Enable All" button and here's a 40-second video explaining why: https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZCqz5XZIgI0WJRIYHRjniXXMFiYQpBHqpK7
- (2020-07-29, v:1.4.8) Pat: OMGosh!!!!!
I just found out that the developer is no longer doing anything with this Manage Extensions extension. I went to the webpage for the developer because they haven't answered my questions. It doesn't have anything after 2018. So if there is no developer to answer questions and update the extension then it is of no use.
- (2020-07-10, v:1.4.8) Pat: Enabling extensions from SimpleExtManager
I think I just realized that I can't click on an extension from your SimpleExtManager to open the extension in order to use it. Is this true? If so, I don't see the purpose of your extension manager. I am looking for a way to group my extensions and be able to find the one I want easier in groups and then be able to open the extension to use it. I was hoping your extension would allow only your extension on the toolbar, yet we could choose to put other extensions on the toolbar if so desired, and then we click on your extension find the group of extensions I am looking for and click on the one I want to use. But if this doesn't do that I don't see the value in it. I hope I am wrong and just haven't figured out how to open the extension I want to open from your extension.
- (2020-07-10, v:1.4.8) Pat: Newbie: How to only view SimpleExtManager
I've just put my extensions in groups in your SimpleExtManager. How do I get only the SimpleExtManager to sho in my ext toolbar. Lately, I can't move my extensions where I want so I can't even see some extensions in order to use them. I was hoping by installing your extension I would be able to get rid of all the extensions on my toolbar and access the in your extension. But so far there is no change and I cannot even see your extension because it's one of those that are hidden due to my not being able to move my extensions. Thanks!!!
- (2020-06-21, v:1.4.8) Carlo Queirolo: Hi
Hi. I don't understand why my "Save backup file" in my Backup/Import interface is grayed (disabled). (I know for sure that I done a backup in the past because I found a backup file in my archives...) Help me please? Thank you