Minimalist new tab clock, with customizable background.
This is a minimalist new tab page with a clock on it! Features include! - Custom colors for text and background! - Setting the background to be an image linked from somewhere! - Custom fonts! - 12 hour and 24 hour time! - Seconds display! (or not!) New in v1.3: - Smaller settings icon - Time fades in to avoid text pop-in
- (2021-09-19) Todd Simmons: This is exactly what I was looking for. Simple, clean, and trustworthy. Thanks!
- (2021-06-30) OS: super minimalista
- (2021-02-09) It's inconvenient to customize it. There should easy drop down menu for Background, Text color and Font.
- (2020-06-23) Alonso de la Garza: Fantastic and insuperable. I will only ask if possible, to create another chrome extension with the same clock and below, the local weather conditions. This please don't modify, as-is is perfect.
- (2019-03-27) Martin Holmström: There is an option to display a 24h clock but it still opens to the default 12h clock and after a second switches to 24h. Its really frustrating and makes no sense, just load the 24h clock at the start. If you enable seconds it makes the clock move left and right as different numbers have different widths and since its trying to keep the center of the clock in the center of the screen it slightly moves the clock each second. This seems like a really stupid thing to have happen and would be easy to change. All in all, not recommended. There are better clock extensions if thats what youre looking for.
- (2018-12-21) William V: Yeah, it works great! You can change the background color, text color, text font and switch between 12-hour clock and 24-hour clock. Simplistic and easy, just as I want it.
- (2018-09-26) Adrian Ho: Came over from the Currently extension when it failed. This is perfect and clean. The extension did fail the first install, i had changed all the settings at once and that seemed to have perplexed it. I reinstalled and did the changes to settings one at a time, and it did fine.
- (2018-06-11) X Ybarra (xypage): The logo and image is of a clockface but you can only have a number for time, not actually an analog clock which is what I'd hoped for.
- (2018-06-09) Shxll: Perfectly simple.
- (2018-05-17) Siwei Li: A minimalist and useful NEW TAB implementation. And it does not require extraneous permissions. A good choice for people who value privacy and deterministic behaviors.
- (2018-04-05) Marcus Rydlo: Amazing new tab extension! Great job!
- (2016-06-25) Sean Lambert: Real nice
- (2016-03-24) Emily Muller Thibault: perf
- (2016-03-24) Brennan Tremblay: tells the time perfectly! dont need to look at my watch ever again
- (2021-05-24, v:1.5.1) Nakul Verma: Momentary 12-hour clock?
Hi Nathan, Love your Time Tab. Have not found anything even remotely as elegant or as simple. Apologies for pinging you with an issue that is equally likely a part of my setup, but every new tab momentarily shows a 12 hour clock before switching to the desired/set prefs 24-hour clock. Not a major problem, definitely a minor niggle at best. Any thoughts on how I may mitigate/fix this issue. Please, please and thank you thank you.
- (2020-06-23, v:1.5.1) Alonso de la Garza: This extension is perfect.
I would suggest if you could make another one, with the same clock, and below, weather conditions. Please don't modify this, is tiny and beautiful. It's perfect.
- (2019-08-22, v:1.5.1) Vedder Michel: background
The background dose not work.
- (2019-01-17, v:1.3) Gary Bruce: background
What are the codes for different backgrounds?
- (2018-10-15, v:1.3) MR LP JONES: Custom Background
Please make it easier for us novices to figure out how to choose a background picture.
- (2017-10-17, v:1.3) Daniel N: Bookmarks bar!
Add an option to keep the bookmarks bar in place! I want to be able to see this nice custom clock, but I also want my bookmarks to be visible! But only on the new tab page!
- (2017-07-30, v:1.2) Add option to repeat background
I think that the ability to add a background-repeat option would improve your extension. Another thing that would be great is if the settings icon could be smaller but that's more of a personal preference. Other than that, I think this minimalist extension is perfect and exactly what I was looking for!