- (2021-12-15) Michael Bolanos: Awesome addin!!!
- (2020-07-28) Rafael Mizar Zita: I was looking to inject custom css and js in certain pages to battle against the new distractions (games tab, marketplace) that facebook (and other sites) comes up with. I was looking at Greasemonkey and found it too complicated for my needs. This one really fit the bill
- (2020-02-10) Anthony Edge: Does exactly what I need. Handy for eliminating overwhelming/distracting advertising or inefficient layouts of regularly visited sites like news outlets.
- (2019-05-29) Max Hetfeld: The update finally arrived.
- (2019-02-13) Used to be good, now the JS part doesn't work anymore.
- (2018-12-12) T C: Bad experience from the very beginning now it is even worse, it just does not work, all my styles have disappeared.
- (2018-11-02) Hardy K.: It was my best addon, but since some time it is not possible to edit the JS. There is only a CSS field. I have no choice to remove it :(
- (2018-09-05) Edoretan: Дякую за розширення! Крута штука. Якщо хтось не може вставляти яяваскрипт - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/styler-classic/hbhkfnpodhdcaophahpkiflechaoddoi
- (2018-04-06) S.A Mousavi (SAM): There is no priority over web site styles and your entered style skipped by chrome. You can see in the developer tools.
- (2018-02-24) Mark Cameron-Smith: Doesn't work
- (2017-10-15) Nicholas Brosius: Does not run scripts on page load like it once did. The toolbar icon must be clicked and a "RUN SCRIPT" button must also be clicked manually. Yes, even setting a script to run with window.onload or $(document).ready fails to run on page load. A minimum of two clicks are required to inject JS.
- (2017-09-18) Andrei Surdu: Great extension, I like it so much. A real time saver. A companion that helps me change the style and UX of websites that are not so user friendly. !!! One request. Please implement a notification so we know that we already added some style or JS to a website. I think it will be enough to just change the icon color from black to green, for example. !!! Best regards.
- (2017-09-01) Bartosz Dotryw: One feature I miss here: easy option to add external libs, just like in extension poakhlngfciodnhlhhgnaaelnpjljija
- (2017-08-07) Nicholas: Whole plugin changed, breaking everything. Creator is providing links to ANOTHER copy of the original plugin. Of course the other one doesn't load any styles from this one! He should have made the new plugin separately and left this one alone. I can't imagine how the creator thought it was a good idea to suddenly swap out the entire plugin on us. This is a fantastic example of "pulling the rug out from under people." It seems the creator thought he could also just shove another one under us. He is untrustworthy and should have his extensions pulled from the store.
- (2017-08-05) Matthew Denton: New update broke my styles. Also the new marketing and outlook is childish. Emoji? Really? Because people who tinker with CSS and JS really love putting emojis on websites....
- (2017-08-04) Ivailo Bardarov: Great extension!
- (2017-08-02) Zack Schumann: It was cool, now it is effectively broken
- (2017-08-01) Joel Jeske: New version is awful because it does not work. My styles are no longer applied. Why change it? It was working great before... Create a separate new extension, if you felt like using emoji's everywhere like a twelve year-old. Hate it.
- (2017-08-01) Костя: Нафиг это обновление. теперь нифига не работает
- (2017-07-31) Paul Fournier-Carey: No longer working for me - why break something, now chrome reports this as "injected" and therefore every property has to be marked as !important, which means nothing works... totally wiped out all my hard work and now have to start over
- (2017-07-31) After update, CSS styler stopped working - something from css code is applied but something not. Removing and changing to something better.
- (2017-07-31) Alex Ndefo: OK - everything ok, now ;-) Thanks... [[after update "to emojis" it is useless. All setting deleted.]]
- (2017-07-31) Francisco Campillo Asensio: No se que pintan los emojis en esta extensión. Parece como si la extensión haya sido vendida a otra empresa y este empezando a destrozar el plugin con estupideces y (próximamente...) adware.
- (2017-07-31) Aravind Goud: With the update there are some changes. Rebranding, need to add mandatory !important, etc. Can live with it. However the JS is now not auto executing. If I click run script, it works fine. However it is not auto execution which is exactly why I used this plugin in the first place. Please get it back or let me know what I should be doing.
- (2021-12-20, v:6.1.1) Kuria Ndungu: Styler for Firefox no longer available
Hello. Styler is the fastest i've seen so far. It however is no longer for Firefox. can we get it back please?
- (2021-07-14, v:6.1.1) Charly Empire: js inject gets reset upon refresh
Running into this issue for some weeks now: When I copy/paste a new js script into Styler js box, it gets overwritten with the previous box content upon page reload. FYI: If I press the Run button directly after the copy/paste, it uses the new version of the js script. I am still below the 8000 char limit.
- (2020-06-17, v:5.0.3) Josh Thomas: Bug Not Saving New Additions
I have made several attempts to save my new CSS for a site and after page change or refresh STYLER reverts to the last saved data and loses all my new CSS :-(
- (2018-08-03, v:3.18.0730) Santhoshkumar A: Question?
what purpose need to use this styler
- (2018-06-25, v:3.18.0623) Louis Hong: Website with custom port doesn't run JS automatically
- (2018-05-14, v:3.18.0502) Tyson B: A list of pages that have edits
I would like to be able to see a list of the pages I have edits on. Be able to click into and see the edits we have for those pages.
- (2017-11-08, v:2.10) Phillip Bauer: URLs
Can I somehow specify the URL that my custom styles are applied to?
- (2017-11-07, v:2.10) Phillip Bauer: rewriting prototype
I'm trying to rewrite the XMLHttpRequest.prototype to insert a hook but while my snippet works in the console, it does not do anything when injected with panda, although the code is being executed. Is that due to any known limitation of panda?
- (2017-08-06, v:2.10) Prathamesh Gharat: It used to work perfectly before! Past tense!
CSS is being injected in a weird way now, it creates multiple copies on each edit, this has a side effect, when you remove all of the CSS, the last style tag is applied. And seriously? Emojis? *sigh*
- (2017-08-05, v:2.10) Rasmus Schultz: no longer works
CSS is no longer applied on page load :-(
- (2017-08-03, v:2.10) Nikhil Ratate: New update is awful
When write my css in styler, its injecting code in dev-tools everytime code change, and injected style is not editable which was before. when I paste my css in styler it's taking it, but when i remove it, its not deleting it, I need to refresh page every time. plz roll back to previous version