- (2019-12-11) Derghi Arrinde: Unfortunately, this seems to not support global CSS (CSS applied to all websites or whole domain). I will have to continue reviewing similar extensions until I find one that is fast, small and does what I need like Opera 12 did. Please reply to this comment if you add the support for global CSS and want me to change the rating because otherwise I will not be notified of the change, I will now uninstall this extension. I'll be happy to change the rating after you update your extension.
- (2019-09-19) Meran Hill: This is fabulous! Thank you Luke.
- (2019-08-31) J B: There are banners when clicking to use this extension stating: "NO ADS AND TRACKING. SUPPORT STYLER" This implies that by supporting Styler, ads and tracking will be removed. Are ads and tracking part of this extension? Or is this just poor wording?
- (2019-05-01) Majid Sorkhi: Thanks a lot for this extention. 1. Please add an option to edit domain name. for example I need to change the style of www.abc.com, but I don't want to change www.abc.com/cba or www.a.abc.com 2. Please let us to move the editor box.
- (2019-04-18) Robert Patrick: Does what it says it does and very simply. Oh and if folk are looking to override items in element.style remember to add !important to your CSS.
- (2019-04-01) Daniel Mores: Works like a charm. Sleek, light weight, simple. Sometimes you need to reload the page for changes to take effect ... a refresh button in the overlay would be appreciated.
- (2019-01-15) João Paulo: This is great. It's a really simple plugin for css and js injection, and, best of all, it syncs between all my desktop devices. I was really worried about the shutdown of Google Inbox, because the Gmail layout is too cluttered, but I was able to make the Gmail follow the original material design guidelines, so thanks.
- (2018-11-15) Quentin Richert: Works really well, lightweight and no additional "fluff"/
- (2018-08-30) Nathan Smallcomb: Works how I expected it to.
- (2017-10-25) Clint Lechner: Please let us move the box around, at least in the left corner or the right or even better, upper-left, upper-right, lower-left, lower-right. Still, really like this injector.
- (2017-08-14) Warmuser: I love too much these extension, its really helpful and simple. It works great and it helped me alot to make practice and exercise with the css/js languages. So, I was confused today when I found out my extension was disappeared from my web browser without any notification. I don't know why, but I have to notify the developer from these thing.
- (2017-08-04) Michael Bolanos: I lost my previous custom styles in all web pages... this is really annoyning... Thanks to move Styler to Panda Styler... and create a new addon... ¬¬
- (2017-08-03) Maximilian Federle: Excellent functionality
- (2017-08-03) Daniel Vazquez: This is great
- (2019-09-23, v:5.0.2) Torben Andersen: GitHub
Hi First of all thanks for making this tool!! You write "- 100% Open-source and bloat-free, available on GitHub!", but I can't find it. I would like to install it on my PC, but for company policy reasons I can't without access to the code.. Can you direct me to the GitHub project? Best regards Torben
- (2019-03-25, v:3.18.0626) Matt Dunn: Styler Classic no longer saving...
I went to modify some js and it would no longer save. It would always revert back. I tried clearing the script, closed the browser and went back pasting the original js. I then hit run js and it worked. I closed the browser and go back in and it is now a blank box again. I think something broke with the recent update...
- (2019-03-24, v:3.18.0626) Vittorio Zamparella: https://calendar.google.com
I am no longer able to inject css into https://calendar.google.com I used to, but now no 'injected stylesheet' appears in developer tools. Did google locked out extensions from that domain? how?
- (2019-03-24, v:3.18.0626) Vittorio Zamparella: Storeage Quota
Is there a way to get a reading (or an estimate) of how much of chrome.storage.sync we are using? Thank you
I've disabled JS for a site and now try to load the images myself, but it only works after explicitly triggering "Run JS". Is this a known limitation?
- (2018-10-31, v:3.18.0626) A M: Classic vs regular
So what is the difference between Styler classic and regular? I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere.
- (2018-07-28, v:3.18.0626) FortunaDraken: CSS not working
This doesn't seem to be working at all. I copied over some CSS from Stylish when I removed it from Chrome, and while I can see the injected style sheet when I open up the dev console, it's still being overwritten by the website's base CSS, so the injected style sheet doesn't take effect.
- (2018-05-09, v:3.18.0420) Cannot add styles for iframe
for example i cannot style service now, a frameset page
- (2018-04-17, v:3.0) Eric Pierce: Remove CSS
Hi, I used Styler to add CSS to remove URLs from PDFs but I would like to remove the CSS now. How do I do that? I've tried uninstalling the extension but the CSS is still there because it is still removing the URLs from PDFs. Any ideas? Thanks.
- (2018-01-22, v:3.0) Alexander Popov: `!important` is deleted
Hello! I've create CSS rule with `!important`, but don't see `!important` in injected styles.