Replace new tab page with minimalistic and customizable clock and weather with quick access to apps, bookmarks, history and more
e-clock is a new tab replacement which shows you the current time and the weather. Lets you completely customize its look and feel. ★Minimal design, decent level of customization★ ★Simple elegant, runs well★ ★Funky and very comfortable★ Features: ✔ current time and date in 24 or 12 hour format ✔ local weather forecast ✔ quick access to default apps, bookmarks, history and more ✔ plenty of customization options(backgrounds, colors, fonts, etc.) If you have any idea, feature request, question or found a bug, please, add your feedback so I can improve e-clock.
- (2022-10-20) zue cell: finally i found it what i want :) luv it
- (2022-10-16) Sandro Moreira: Pena que não atualiza mais o clima. Quando atualizar, mudo minha classificação
- (2022-07-06) waterbottle: It is a awesome extension
- (2022-07-04) Shopper Plug: Finally, the only extension that has nice fonts and shows the current day.
- (2022-06-19) Arthur Whitehouse: Love this extension, but the weather is not working for me.
- (2022-06-01) Saundra Ewell: The extension itself is great, but the weather part doesn't work. I saw that in reviews before adding it, but i also see where someone replied that it was fixed. Not sure if it was an overall fix or just person by person. It's a good feature and I like this better than screensaver because i have more control. But it would be great if the weather worked.
- (2022-05-14) Zachary: I love it i think all of it is free but i love how you can have a custom background and have really good fonts i love it all thank you!
- (2022-04-04) Yasi Moghaddam: This is the best Customization for google chrome but the weather forecast doesn't work for me, i downloaded the latest version (3.6.1) but it's still showing errors. please fix this, Thank you.
- (2022-01-17) Chicken GJ: Would like it if I could use a local image for my background instead of having to use a URL...
- (2021-11-25) Robert Milton: Unfortunately the weather option no longer works. Otherwise this has been an excellent UI for chrome. Thanks!
- (2021-09-27) sanjal adani: Absolute best!
- (2021-09-21) 237 Vijay Kumar: The best UI for my chrome, but it can be more value offering if it offers a toggle switch between digital and analog clock. Also allowing the user to choose the location of the clock on the screen and have Google's search bar in between. Thank You!
- (2021-09-08) Zelo: É o meu preferido, com bastante customização, super recomendo. Só queria que a função da previsão do tempo estivesse funcionando.
- (2021-08-08) Miguel Garza: Weather not working
- (2021-08-01) Frank Church: Still no weather forecast. Fixing it in ver. 3.6.1 did not work, how about trying to update so we get weather forecast? Otherwise I like it.
- (2021-07-16) 사다드: There is tons of fonts to choose from..but the only not working is the wheather.
- (2021-07-14) Ray Louden: I have version 3.6.1 just installed. No weather?
- (2021-06-30) Stavanger svømmehall: weather not working
- (2021-06-24) Krzysztof E: The weather is not working. Can you please update?
- (2021-06-23) Huy Thành: Đẹp lắm luôn!!! Rất tuyệt ạ
- (2021-06-12) Miguel Fonseca: I was using it since two years till now, but somehow weather does not show anymore... For me that's a huge down...
- (2021-06-09) Raghav Kalia: Awesome lively walpapers and customizations. Prebulit patterns and images are great.
- (2021-06-09) kali briggs: I love this extension because u can customize it the way u want and Ur style like i did so i definitely recommend this Crome extension.<3
- (2021-04-24) Kyle Kapot TV: Beautiful! Perfect! the best clock I've seen! I just wish it had google search added on the page.
- (2021-04-23) George Paul: Love the app! Have been using it for 1 year with no problems. I would it if you could add a time zone option. So you can the see the time in other countries as well.
- (2021-04-21) Bulbus Macoroni: Really well built and aesthetic that's pretty much it. It's customizable and isn't a PUP so thumbs up to them
- (2021-04-18) Saksham Gupta: I think there should be option for custom background image where we can put local images of PC as background.... And also there should be option for Daily Motivational quotes...
- (2021-04-05) Silence Hurts: its good
- (2021-03-25) Arthur Vitoch: Good,,But everytime it reloads it does not save the selected F* or C* or the font selected. You have to reset it each time
- (2021-03-17) Lemmie Schwartz: I think this extension it AWESOME!!! :) loved it The Weather is pretty accurate and the time is very good,
- (2021-02-04) Dan Kiamie: I love this thing, it is the best tab background ever.
- (2021-01-07) Edward Wong: Sometimes I simply click a new tab to check time/weather during my work, much faster than any other means!
- (2021-01-05) lala land: love this so much, very nice design, i also have a request, timer, to do list or spomething like that will be great ><
- (2021-01-05) Joseph Christodoulos: Es una aplicación muy buena y funciona offline de maravilla!!
- (2020-11-27) Ittz_ Metiora: i kina don't know how to use it
- (2020-11-25) Isa Mujahid Islam: It's a very beautiful extension
- (2020-11-18) Varoun Maharaj: This extension is amazing - it fixed a huge problem in my house. I wanted a sleek smart clock with big numbers and date and weather. HARD TO FIND! The fact that it's so customizable is awesome. I simply keep one tab casted from my computer to the little TV in my kitchen and I put a festive cute background photo of my daughter in the tab which makes me love this thing even more! I love to sit at the island in the kitchen and watch this thing.
- (2020-11-18) Wes Brooks: Clean, functional, and great interface.
- (2020-11-04) Kelve Morais: Lindo, não pode faltar no meu navegador.
- (2020-10-25) E .mond: adorable
- (2020-10-25) Sage One: Very appreciated!
- (2020-10-06) Abdul Alim Mahir: I liked it at a glance. Can you please add Auto-Wallpaper Refresher according to daylights?
- (2020-10-05) Jessica Lee Cardillo: I liked everything about it but, I don't know the size (pixels) for the custom background page and, every time I add a custom picture it, comes outstretched, I would also like to adjust my pictures rather having it come up automatically.
- (2020-09-20) larZ: I very much like this extension but i have some problems with it though it that. I feel like there should still be a google search bar in the middle of the screen, and the google profile picture along with everything else like the extensions and stuff at the top right like a normal google page would look like but I do understand that it's replaced at the bottom but I dont really like how it takes me to the settings just to click on it, It should at least pop up on the screen. Another thing is I wish there was a easier way to put a custom image on the screen instead of the url, because I wanna put an image I have in my downloads but I'll have to through a lot just to get the url. But again I really like this extension just wish there were some other things that can be changed. Thank you!
- (2020-08-22) christine mayuga: its nice cause you get to customize it.
- (2020-08-05) epicley: You know the mountain in my profile, i found it in the Backgrounds section, where did you find the mountain?
- (2020-06-27) 만세일월이: 새탭에서 시계보여주는 확장앱 이것저것 다 깔아봤는데 그 중 최고임
- (2020-04-12) Rich Nguyen: This is a beatiful extension that I want to have in my browser.
- (2020-02-07) Evvy Carrot: It's really great and it's so nice to look at when I open my browser. The only thing I don't like is that I can't access my Google accounts or drive as easily because it gets rid of the little icons in the top right corner when you first open the Google browser which is where I would typically go to access that sort of thing. Other than that its really great! Love the creativity and effort put into this extension!
- (2020-02-01) Hnin Wityi: It it simply beautiful, and perfect for simplicity. ****Suggest to add Alarm function***
- (2022-03-13, v:3.6.1) Peggy Lett: EH-23SA
Manual for the watch
- (2022-02-09, v:3.6.1) Joe Mirabile: Are you still supporting this extension?
I see that you do not respond to questions about fixing the weather api. Is this still an active product? Will you make changes if you are paid to do so?
- (2021-08-29, v:3.6.1) Les Colleen: Great Clock but No Weather
If you can not restore the weather feature can you update the App and remove the Weather feature.
- (2021-07-29, v:3.6.1) Lionel: wheather
Hi ! there's no more weather forecast ? Lionel
- (2021-07-26, v:3.6.1) May Cupcupin: Greeting
Love your extension! I saw a screenshot of this with a greeting. How do I customise it to add that feature?
- (2021-07-02, v:3.6.1) D L Scott: the weather
Please add back the weather. For some reason it is no longer showing for peoria,az
- (2021-06-10, v:3.6.1) Terry Daniels: issue with weather
I have used for couple years.... in the last few days weather forecast goes out, I get: Sorry there was a problems loading weather forecast...
- (2021-04-06, v:3.6.1) Lou Collins: Request
Great new tab page replacement, but not enough wallpapers...would like more.
- (2021-02-04, v:3.6.1) Nick Po: Wrong time
The time is wrong. For example, it is 0953 now but it shows 1753. How can I change it?
- (2020-10-09, v:3.6.1) Rene Roos: User Guide ?
Can I get the User Guide for Eclock EK=C1
- (2020-08-23, v:3.6.1) Philipp Bauer: Caching policy is way too short for my purposes
I can't set a high quality 4k image because every day the image reloads. Short caching time makes sense for some, but for me it's really annoying since I never have the new NewTab page open for more than half a sec at once, meaning I will see the image slowly download over the course of two hours or so unless I wait. I'd much prefer it if the image was cached for longer (best case I can set the duration myself)
- (2020-07-01, v:3.6.1) Krzysztof E: Font
Hello, can you add fonts that will not cause a problem when translating a new card? I set a new card as Category 1 and never close it, I translate the page of the new card to make it in my language, unfortunately it does not support fonts in my language. I'm from Poland. Best wishes
- (2020-06-02, v:3.6.1) Anna Chalcraft: eclock
The eclock is a very good clock, but could you add a stopwatch function with changeable sounds to make it all in one
- (2020-04-11, v:3.6.1) Academia Internacional de Comentários: minimista wheather
excelente job! the best! Why I don't change the weather to minimalist like the pictures in chrome store?
- (2020-03-06, v:3.6.1) Winnerschapeldallas: Good Job
I use this clock and it's been wonderful, it will be perfect for me if it could display the "Week of the year" Thanks
- (2020-01-28, v:3.6.1) Andrei Nicolae Nemeti: weather provider
Hi Your extension is awesome, after fixing the weather at least. However, it would be nice to be able to change provider of weather forecast. Yahoo is not reliable most of the time and it is usually a blocked service in some parts. Thanks
- (2019-12-26, v:3.6.1) Mark K: A couple of humble suggestion
Hello, Yuriy! As a person who's just spent some three hours of their only life rummaging through Chrome extensions, looking for a new-tab-customiser that could show time, weather, use custom background (this, unfathomably, is a rare luxury, it turns out), and, most importantly, be aesthetically unobtrusive; — so, as that sort of person, let me tell you that yours is the closest to perfection I've seen yet. But. There is a mere couple of things that still could be improved. So, if you would allow. 1. an option to use a locally stored image as custom background. Currently the only option is to provide a weblink, which forces one to go through the unnecessary trouble of hosting an image online; 2. please, provide (an option to add) shadows to the text and images displayed. Otherwise a, say, white text becomes complety illegible if parts of the background image are white as well. A large portion of the apps I've just dug through have this option. I can't imagine that would be at all hard to implement; 3. weather pictograms. This one really is a strange one. The preview images on the Store page of your wonderful extension show (each one of them) perfectly stylish line-art monochrome pictograms denoting weather conditions. Yet, what I get are, if I'm not mistaken, standard Android weather icons, that are garish, obtrusive, and, by and large, in bad taste; 4. generally, a bit more tuning options would be welcome, very much so. An option to reposition and separately resize the clock, the current weather, the forecast blocks. An option to hide your location name (mine happens to be somewhat extremely unsightly, as evidenced in the scr.shot below). Custom colours. Why oh why would you restrict the choice to a set palette?! Also, the more fonts the merrier. Google provides a plethora of wonderful free fonts @fonts.google.com. Why not let folks choose from those. Then again, let me thank you once more for the wonderful app you've made! Also, if you would see it fit to reply, please use any language you'd like. I'm Russian and won't be able to communicate in Ukranian, but I would be glad to read it. Thank you so much! Uh! Almost forgot! The evidence of my troubles: https://mega.nz/#!IsoziACA!F8U0Qib8bXIsFinsnZDle6cQ9YFhzeAO8xJgzhg_Wjk
- (2019-12-07, v:3.6.1) Anton Charatkulangkun: Opening
When I open chrome its a normal tab, but if I open another it appears with E-clock, consistently. Why? Happens everytime I open chrome
- (2019-09-19, v:3.5.3) Isaiah Beavers: plzzzzz
let me use it
- (2019-08-08, v:3.5.3) R. Roberts: Want option NOT to open extension with new Chrome page
We are using a Chrome based phone dialer that requires the standard Chrome web page rather than the e-clock. Opening the e-clock on a Chrome page, but NOT requiring every new page to open the e-clock is necessary if I'm going to use the extension. Other clock extensions allow the standard new Chrome page - this one has a much better display but is unusable because of this issue.
- (2019-06-12, v:3.5.3) Adam Walderston: Weather not working
The weather section is no longer working. Please get this fixed.
- (2019-05-23, v:3.5.3) Jo Smith: I'm sorry to tell you of a couple problems
1. Periodically, a bar-code is covers the page or the page is deteriorating. It worries me because I don't know if it's caused by a hacking attempt or what. 2. Also, The weather function broke down months and months ago.
- (2019-04-24, v:3.5.3) michel armieux: background image
Hi, Wonderfull. I spend a lot of time to find an app to show hour and date on the screen of à computer. Here it is. Work fine on Raspberry Pi strech version to do a big wall clock. Now can you tel me how to put a background custom image in the URL line to point to a file on my computer. The must will be to change it automaticaly. Thanks a lot.
- (2019-04-20, v:3.5.3) Hudson Navarro: Not letting me customise the clock an PLEASE fix the weather
Not letting me customise the clock like changing the background, showing the weather and location. Thanks Please fix asap!!!
- (2019-04-17, v:3.5.3) Ralegh Dirat: Weather api not working anymore.
Please update app as yahoo has stopped providing via api: Important EOL Notice: As of Thursday, Jan. 3, 2019, the weather.yahooapis.com and query.yahooapis.com for Yahoo Weather API will be retired. Thank you.
- (2019-03-24, v:3.5.3) Bryce Wilson: Please Update Weather API
https://developer.yahoo.com/weather/?guccounter=1 Please update your code or allow us to remove wx from screen. Love the app.
- (2019-03-13, v:3.5.3) Zaurayz: Weather
The weather isn't showing please roll out a fix soon
- (2019-03-07, v:3.5.3) Weather?
Any update on fixing the weather issue? I love this extension. Cannot use it without weather though.
- (2019-02-28, v:3.5.3) Reid Rivenburgh: Please add option to not display leading zeros
Please add option to not display leading zeros. Thanks.