Replace new tab page with minimalistic and customizable clock and weather with quick access to apps, bookmarks, history and more
e-clock is a new tab replacement which shows you the current time and the weather. Lets you completely customize its look and feel. ★Minimal design, decent level of customization★ ★Simple elegant, runs well★ ★Funky and very comfortable★ Features: ✔ current time and date in 24 or 12 hour format ✔ local weather forecast ✔ quick access to default apps, bookmarks, history and more ✔ plenty of customization options(backgrounds, colors, fonts, etc.) If you have any idea, feature request, question or found a bug, please, add your feedback so I can improve e-clock.
- (2020-08-05) epicley: You know the mountain in my profile, i found it in the Backgrounds section, where did you find the mountain?
- (2020-06-27) 만세일월이: 새탭에서 시계보여주는 확장앱 이것저것 다 깔아봤는데 그 중 최고임
- (2020-04-12) Rich Nguyen: This is a beatiful extension that I want to have in my browser.
- (2020-02-07) Evvy Carrot: It's really great and it's so nice to look at when I open my browser. The only thing I don't like is that I can't access my Google accounts or drive as easily because it gets rid of the little icons in the top right corner when you first open the Google browser which is where I would typically go to access that sort of thing. Other than that its really great! Love the creativity and effort put into this extension!
- (2020-02-01) Hnin Wityi: It it simply beautiful, and perfect for simplicity. ****Suggest to add Alarm function***
- (2020-01-28) Ken Anderson: It's all right there, clear and succinct, customizable. It is my default home page tab for a year now! Love it.
- (2020-01-27) Vasyl Maidanovych: Perfect addon! Works well again in 2020. All I need in New Tab! Weather + Time + Date + Wall!
- (2020-01-27) Philipp Bauer: Great work!
- (2020-01-14) LucienFilms: Very simple, although quite useful a very well done job by the developper... Hats off ! 🙌🏼
- (2019-12-15) Alexander Ng: This theme is perfect for me! I just wanted a simple new tab that showed me important information, and this theme does the job! 10/10 recommend
- (2019-11-03) Arthas Danielyan: Simple, look's good, but need more fonts =} Ty!
- (2019-10-15) Chris Payne: Weather now works again !!!
- (2019-10-15) Gordon Roy: Thanks so much for bring back the Weather, love this extension
- (2019-10-15) Alita Masic: I love everything about it, the simplicity and the accuracy. It has helped me so much, thank you and keep up the great work!
- (2019-09-03) ARIC YE: 奶死
- (2019-09-02) tim hollings: Very nice extension, just what i was looking for. Can you add ability to move clocks position if possible, many thanks.
- (2019-07-09) Lund Reiiz: Wonderful. Great job!
- (2019-05-27) Emma Davis: I love the pictures if only edward cullen were there
- (2019-05-18) 陳亞琳: cannot display local weather forecast
- (2019-05-17) Tennis Guy71: Everything is cool about it. Great imagines to chose from. The Time is accurate.. But, Can't get the weather to start working. That's one of the reasons why I downloaded this. Since, the weather doesn't work and it doesn't look like they are going to fix it anytime soon. I guess, I will be deleting this and picking one that actually gives me the time and weather. Take care .
- (2019-05-13) Tomasz Bonek: + supr vzhled, hodne uziv. nastaveni, jednoduche - nefunguje pocasi
- (2019-04-12) V: Awesome and Simple !! Fully Customisable !! Can u plz add search box ?? !! Thats the only missin thing!!
- (2019-04-04) SomeDev: I really like this extension but the yahoo api has been revoked as I know if you would fix it I would give you 5 stars. And could you make that you can edit where the buttons are and that you can make that the title not the time is so you can also disable it.
- (2019-04-04) Mr. Mega Melon: Definitely the best new tab customization extensions I have ever seen or used. Many simplistic yet stylish backgrounds to choose from, plus the option to make your own. Also provides useful information such as the weather, time, date, etc.
- (2019-04-01) Rusdy S. Nugraha: I like the clean, simple UI. But somehow the weather function isn't working. I tried to change my location manually but still give an error message.
- (2020-07-01, v:3.6.1) Krzysztof Exin: Font
Hello, can you add fonts that will not cause a problem when translating a new card? I set a new card as Category 1 and never close it, I translate the page of the new card to make it in my language, unfortunately it does not support fonts in my language. I'm from Poland. Best wishes
- (2020-06-02, v:3.6.1) Anna Chalcraft: eclock
The eclock is a very good clock, but could you add a stopwatch function with changeable sounds to make it all in one
- (2020-04-11, v:3.6.1) Gabriel Brito: minimista wheather
excelente job! the best! Why I don't change the weather to minimalist like the pictures in chrome store?
- (2020-03-06, v:3.6.1) Winnerschapeldallas: Good Job
I use this clock and it's been wonderful, it will be perfect for me if it could display the "Week of the year" Thanks
- (2020-01-28, v:3.6.1) Andrei Nicolae Nemeti: weather provider
Hi Your extension is awesome, after fixing the weather at least. However, it would be nice to be able to change provider of weather forecast. Yahoo is not reliable most of the time and it is usually a blocked service in some parts. Thanks
- (2019-12-26, v:3.6.1) Mark K: A couple of humble suggestion
Hello, Yuriy! As a person who's just spent some three hours of their only life rummaging through Chrome extensions, looking for a new-tab-customiser that could show time, weather, use custom background (this, unfathomably, is a rare luxury, it turns out), and, most importantly, be aesthetically unobtrusive; — so, as that sort of person, let me tell you that yours is the closest to perfection I've seen yet. But. There is a mere couple of things that still could be improved. So, if you would allow. 1. an option to use a locally stored image as custom background. Currently the only option is to provide a weblink, which forces one to go through the unnecessary trouble of hosting an image online; 2. please, provide (an option to add) shadows to the text and images displayed. Otherwise a, say, white text becomes complety illegible if parts of the background image are white as well. A large portion of the apps I've just dug through have this option. I can't imagine that would be at all hard to implement; 3. weather pictograms. This one really is a strange one. The preview images on the Store page of your wonderful extension show (each one of them) perfectly stylish line-art monochrome pictograms denoting weather conditions. Yet, what I get are, if I'm not mistaken, standard Android weather icons, that are garish, obtrusive, and, by and large, in bad taste; 4. generally, a bit more tuning options would be welcome, very much so. An option to reposition and separately resize the clock, the current weather, the forecast blocks. An option to hide your location name (mine happens to be somewhat extremely unsightly, as evidenced in the scr.shot below). Custom colours. Why oh why would you restrict the choice to a set palette?! Also, the more fonts the merrier. Google provides a plethora of wonderful free fonts @fonts.google.com. Why not let folks choose from those. Then again, let me thank you once more for the wonderful app you've made! Also, if you would see it fit to reply, please use any language you'd like. I'm Russian and won't be able to communicate in Ukranian, but I would be glad to read it. Thank you so much! Uh! Almost forgot! The evidence of my troubles: https://mega.nz/#!IsoziACA!F8U0Qib8bXIsFinsnZDle6cQ9YFhzeAO8xJgzhg_Wjk
- (2019-12-07, v:3.6.1) Anton Charatkulangkun: Opening
When I open chrome its a normal tab, but if I open another it appears with E-clock, consistently. Why? Happens everytime I open chrome
- (2019-09-19, v:3.5.3) Isaiah Beavers: plzzzzz
let me use it
- (2019-08-08, v:3.5.3) R. Roberts: Want option NOT to open extension with new Chrome page
We are using a Chrome based phone dialer that requires the standard Chrome web page rather than the e-clock. Opening the e-clock on a Chrome page, but NOT requiring every new page to open the e-clock is necessary if I'm going to use the extension. Other clock extensions allow the standard new Chrome page - this one has a much better display but is unusable because of this issue.
- (2019-06-12, v:3.5.3) Adam Walderston: Weather not working
The weather section is no longer working. Please get this fixed.
- (2019-05-23, v:3.5.3) Jo Smith: I'm sorry to tell you of a couple problems
1. Periodically, a bar-code is covers the page or the page is deteriorating. It worries me because I don't know if it's caused by a hacking attempt or what. 2. Also, The weather function broke down months and months ago.
- (2019-04-24, v:3.5.3) michel armieux: background image
Hi, Wonderfull. I spend a lot of time to find an app to show hour and date on the screen of à computer. Here it is. Work fine on Raspberry Pi strech version to do a big wall clock. Now can you tel me how to put a background custom image in the URL line to point to a file on my computer. The must will be to change it automaticaly. Thanks a lot.
- (2019-04-20, v:3.5.3) Hudson Navarro: Not letting me customise the clock an PLEASE fix the weather
Not letting me customise the clock like changing the background, showing the weather and location. Thanks Please fix asap!!!
- (2019-04-17, v:3.5.3) Ralegh Dirat: Weather api not working anymore.
Please update app as yahoo has stopped providing via api: Important EOL Notice: As of Thursday, Jan. 3, 2019, the weather.yahooapis.com and query.yahooapis.com for Yahoo Weather API will be retired. Thank you.
- (2019-03-24, v:3.5.3) Bryce Wilson: Please Update Weather API
https://developer.yahoo.com/weather/?guccounter=1 Please update your code or allow us to remove wx from screen. Love the app.
- (2019-03-13, v:3.5.3) Zaurayz: Weather
The weather isn't showing please roll out a fix soon
- (2019-03-07, v:3.5.3) Weather?
Any update on fixing the weather issue? I love this extension. Cannot use it without weather though.
- (2019-02-28, v:3.5.3) Reid Rivenburgh: Please add option to not display leading zeros
Please add option to not display leading zeros. Thanks.