Meetin.gs is a cloud-based meeting organizer for running awesome business meetings.
Quickly and easily schedule meetings from within LinkedIn, Gmail, Google Calendar and Highrise with the Meetin.gs Chrome extension. Meetin.gs is the smartest way to meet, online or face-to-face. Get your business meetings on the cloud, accessible from any device. Instead of email and phone call hassle, Meetin.gs takes care of finding a suitable time and providing participants a persistent meeting page for communication. The service keeps participants up-to-date and on the same page, synchronizes your calendar and sends beautiful meeting summaries. Meeting timeline and mobile apps provide an easy and quick way to catch up before an important meeting. * MEETING TIMELINE * makes it easy to browse past and upcoming meetings and meeting related tasks. * MEET ME PAGES * enable users to create and publish personalized calendar pages to make it easier to schedule a meeting time. The individually branded page automatically blocks out occupied time slots based on the user’s calendar and allows the meeting location and duration to be pre-defined as well as preferred transit times between meetings. * MEETING ANALYTICS * for insight into your meeting habits: time spent on meetings, materials & comments shared and number of meetings organized. * BROWSER EXTENSION * adds a Schedule Meeting button to some of the top business tools and services: LinkedIn, Google Calendar, Gmail, Highrise, with more to be added later. The button allows one to instantly schedule a meeting with all the relevant information extracted from the third party website. * MOBILE SITE AND APPS * to access meeting information on the go. Users can easily see meeting time, location, participants and view any materials attached to the meeting and even join a Skype conference call. * USE CASE * you get an email from a potential customer who wants to meet. Instead of browsing your calendar and manually sending suggestions for meeting times you save everyone's time and click the "Schedule Meeting" button next to the email in Gmail. The customer will receive a meeting invitation with the ability to pick the available time for an online or face-to-face meeting. Next you approve the meeting invitation, add the agenda and some materials about your products and services and invite your colleagues. Everyone receives a calendar item that will be automatically added to their calendars. A day before the meeting the parties also receive a reminder email with the meeting agenda and materials attached. During the meeting they can use Meetin.gs to access the meeting materials, take notes and even join the Skype conference call if available. The next day they receive a beautiful meeting minutes and next action points. Similarly, when you are browsing profiles on LinkedIn you can propose a meeting to any of your contacts without any email hassle. Selling and being organized around business meetings has never been that easy! * INSTALLATION * 1. Install the extension. 2. A Meetin.gs menu (M) will appear on the right side of the address bar. 3. You can now register/login, organize and manage meetings from the (M) menu. 4. You can quickly schedule a meeting with the Schedule Meeting button by opening an email in Gmail, accessing a calendar item on Google Calendar, browsing a lead on Highrise or viewing a profile on LinkedIn. 5. Support is available on the (M) menu.
- (2020-09-19) Laura Dawson: I have used this app since 2013ish and while any new app has it's shortcomings, so far this one has been the best for me to use when scheduling online telehealth nutritional counseling. Using our PC web camera and microphone, along with the health care data that has been transferred securely, through My Meetings.com we have been able to work globally. This type of app will become even more essential in this day of COVID-19 physical distancing, particularly when practicing medicine.
- (2017-02-17) Alan Yarborough: Love the concept, although it's hangs sometimes in Gmail. Keep up the great works guy. I love you creative folks who save us time! Cheers, Alan
- (2016-01-22) Mônica Pereira dos Santos: Bom para grupos de pesquisa mesmo. Plataforma pouco amistosa e preço alto demais para o que oferece.
- (2015-09-03) Harald Suekar: great stuff
- (2015-02-11) Marina: ótimo para grupos de pesquisa.
- (2014-08-15) Roy Bernhard: Great tool and overall system. Takes time to switch your mind over to using it, but once you do it works as promised.
- (2014-08-07) ΑΘΑΝΑΣΙΟΣ ΚΟΛΛΥΡΗΣ: It works
- (2014-05-16) Grace Rodriguez: I tried using Google Calendar's Appointments feature to schedule meetings, but it just didn't offer all the options - like on-page Agenda and note-taking, to connecting through Google Hangout, Skype, or other teleconference service - and great UI design that Meetin.gs provides. So far, all the people who've used my Meetin.gs page to scheduled appointments with me have said it's awesome. I think so, too! The reason for 4 stars instead of 5, though: It doesn't always pull in all my calendar items, so sometimes I get double-booked and have to contact the person to manually re-schedule. I hope that bug/lag gets fixed. And it would be even more awesome if you could automatically save your Agenda and notes to Google Drive so you could share them and/or edit them further, and if you could also take payment for certain appointments -- I'm a consultant, so that option would be incredibly useful to help weed out "pick your brain for free" people. I'm still in the free trial, so we'll see what functionality I lose once I'm bumped down. For now, it's the best option out there for any professional or freelancer who needs a virtual assistant to help them schedule appointments!
- (2014-02-25) franciscoarmando: I love it! To bad that 90% of my customers speak spanish! But is "The App" No esta en español pero seguro esta buenísima, hace todo el control de citas y además tienes una página en donde tus clientes hacen sus propias citas y todo al Google.calendar!
- (2014-02-17) Jeff Krantz: Meetin.gs is the best online scheduling tool available. I've tried the others and selected Meetin.gs because it is hands-down the best!
- (2014-01-21) Gian-Luca Cioletti: Awesome service, it save to me a lot of time and it makes my meetings more productive!
- (2013-09-16) Chris Wood: Does what it says. I manage a real estate office and this makes it easy for folks to schedule meetings with me.