Project Management software that lets you manage projects and tasks online. Collaboration with your team is now easier than ever.
Zoho Projects, our cloud-based project management software used for project planning, tracking, and collaboration, is now available as a browser extension for Google Chrome. Zoho Projects is preferred by more than three million users worldwide for project planning, tracking, and collaboration. This new Chrome extension keeps you updated even when you are working on other tabs. Access all the important Projects modules, such as task management, time sheets, news and updates feed, bug tracker— all available right from your browser. This helps you quickly take action without having to open the web app in a new tab. Use our built-in screen grabber to easily file bugs and upload edited screenshots directly from the extension. Here’s a glimpse of what you can do with Zoho Projects: * Easily manage complex projects using milestones, task lists, tasks, and sub tasks. * Quickly view ongoing discussions, tasks, comment threads, and much more by skimming through your Feed. * Use the timesheet module to log hours for your tasks and issues. You can also see a daily, weekly, or monthly view of your logged hours, making it easy to track all the hard work you've done. * Communicate effectively with your team using our rich collaboration options such as wiki, chat rooms, and forums. * Integrate with Google Drive, Google Calendar, and Gmail. * Get in-depth insights on your projects using Gantt Charts, advanced analytics, and reports. * Take advantage of other Zoho apps such as CRM, Docs, and Desk using integrations. * Stay on top of all your projects and work on the go with our iPhone and Android mobile apps.
- (2020-03-05) William Wynn: This extension throws a JS error on every page you visit anywhere on the web :-( which is really annoying if you use your console much. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'src' of null at screengrabber.js:15
- (2019-09-19) Hoboken Tax Team: Pretty useful for quick add tasks and updating, please add "Timesheet" editing, like adding hours to tasks
- (2019-05-10) Anatoliy Gryshyn: "This extension may have been corrupted." Chrome OS. Pls fix it.
- (2019-03-05) Doesn't work atm. Clicking the icon after installing, disables it and there's np way to display anything. Version 72.0.3626.121 (Official Build) (64-bit) Ubuntu 18.04
- (2018-09-25) No funciona
- (2017-05-29) sibi jr: Awesome app!
- (2015-02-04) Balu G: nice ui
- (2014-09-28) Chris Hubbell: Why No Bug reporting?
- (2014-08-06) Shane Fatzinger: This app is not useful at all. It shows you a list of items, but you cannot interact with that list in any way. Pointless, just like the android app.
- (2014-07-16) Alberto R: Really useful app.
- (2014-04-03) kareem taylor: Did not install.
- (2014-01-13) Артем Столов: Everything was ok, but now zoho icon disappeared. How I can solve this problem?
- (2014-01-03) Apolonio Garcia: The extension was working fine until the latest (Jan 3, 2014) update, which changed the permissions to include: "Access your tabs and browsing activity" This is significant privacy issue. Why are these permissions necessary? I am discontinuing use.
- (2019-12-18, v:7.3) Jessica O'Dwyer: Missing Bottom Nav Items
For some reason, there are no options for 'Feed, Tasks, Timesheet, Issues' at the bottom of the extension. Is there a setting I am missing that will allow those nav items to show? https://www.zoho.com/projects/help/chrome-extension.html
- (2019-11-26, v:7.3) Chris Broughton: Extension crashes
The extension crashes everytime I click it.
- (2019-09-03, v:7.1) Thomas Schaefer: Projects need to be sorted by alpha order and task date need to be added
Projects need to be sorted by alpha order and task date need to be added. Otherwise the extension has no real use!!!!
- (2019-02-13, v:6.9) Is there a way to get sort by due date that I am missing?
This seems like a basic need of this extension. Am I just missing it?
- (2019-01-07, v:6.9) Vikash Singh: ADD Task Option is invisible
add task option is invisible means hide how will get that option pls assist
- (2018-10-29, v:6.8) Timer
Can I use the timer from the extension?
- (2018-07-23, v:6.6) Gabriel Robert: font writing problem / font writing problem
if I activate the extension, the site's fonts are changed ... it's not acceptable. in the inspector there is "injected stylsheet" with the font proxima nova forced by this extension. *** si j'active l'extension, les polices d'écriture des site sont changée ... ce n'est pas acceptable. dans l'inspecteur il y a "injected stylsheet" avec la police d'écriture proxima nova forcée par cette extension.
- (2018-05-11, v:6.3) extension goes corrupt
running ubuntu with chrome browser, the extension alwaysgoes corrupt when i try to open it. Even a repair does not help
- (2018-04-18, v:6.3) Valentina Pallotti: Cannot sign in
The extension is always displaying "Sign in to ZOHO projects" and even if I sign in, nothing changes. I'm running Chrome v65.0.3325.181
- (2018-04-13, v:6.3) Notifications!
I would really love for this extension to be used for notifications. I really want popup notifications on my desktop for my zoho projects, INSTEAD of email notifications! I get too many emails and these get lost! I think that this extension could easily be used for that function. PLEASE add this!!!
- (2018-03-19, v:6.3) Leandro Franchi: Error While completing task
I am using the chrome app and when I complete the task, I select complete from the app menu in the task, but when I go to the web and see the task, it still appears as "Open", and I can´t change the status to "Closed".