Exports your cookies super fast in a format compatible with wget, curl, aria2, and many more.
Allows exporting cookies data for any TLD, with automatic recognition, into a legacy file format compatible with wget, curl, aria2 and similar, to allow download websites and/or webpages and their contents locally. You can download cookies either clicking on download link or copying the content of the popup and paste in your file. On Mac, once clicked on the button, you can download the cookies.txt simply typing RETURN. Provided usage examples make the download of web sites/pages and their content as easy as copying and pasting a single line of code. Useful examples for this extension, is to use authenticated session started in Chrome as well as custom parameters in terminal application. I'm on Twitter @daftano. Genuinous is also on Twitter @genuinous. If you like this extension and want to contribute to its maintenance, you're more than welcome to donate with PayPal at http://goo.gl/3s4U0F TLD list is always maintained updated.
- (2020-09-09) Andrea: It does its job very well. Recommended
- (2020-08-19) John Collins: Worked as I expected. Thanks!
- (2020-08-05) Camilo Castelo: I'd like an extension to export my whitelisted domains.
- (2020-07-25) Lewis Resmond: It works. But can you please automatically add the following line at the top of the cookie.txt? "# HTTP Cookie File" It is required for many tools ( https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11529428/why-does-python-say-this-netscape-cookie-file-isnt-valid )
- (2020-07-11) Аристхен Васильев: Thanks for extension boss this is best way to export all cookies from all browser not for fng 1 site other extension devs are brain let
- (2020-06-26) Chris Owen: It gets 5 star just for doing exactly what it should and for being there for what is no doubt a common problem. Allows you to make use of things programmatically by "hijacking" the cookies in the browser.
- (2020-02-11) Darik Horn: Compatible with the youtube-dl utility.
- (2020-01-07) Kenny P: This is simple and working very well!
- (2019-09-05) timm0e: Would be great if there was some sort of confirmation, since accidentally clicking on the extention while e.g. screencasting would be an issue at the moment
- (2018-12-06) David Refoua: This is amazing, exactly the thing I required for my cURL/PHP project. Now I can export the `cookies.txt` file directly and quickly without manually using the Developer Tools menu to copy paste each cookie!
- (2018-09-26) Павел Александрович: Спасибо, работает. Вопрос разработчикам: а можно ли добавить опцию, которая с заданной периодичностью самостоятельно выгружает все cookies в файл? Этот файл Cookies будет использоваться моими сторонними приложениями. Спасибо.
- (2018-08-25) Jordan Hopfner: Fantastic extension that does exactly what it says. And it works fine on my Mac, so I'm thinking the other review had a different problem. Great job author, thanks for saving me a bunch of time :)
- (2018-08-13) Abdulrahman Alhajri: It is a robust extension, Good job
- (2018-08-03) Sandip Borude: finally, I got it :) firefox addon(cookie Exporter) not support now but Coookie.txt save me. Thanks David.
- (2018-08-01) Chris Spiegl: Extremely useful to use with CLI tools - especially if they actually support the text file format (like youtube-dl). Powerful and easy to use.
- (2018-07-14) ergegr gerer: Отлично работает
- (2018-07-06) Sean Kim: fastest way to extracting cookies
- (2018-07-02) Daniel Peralta: Amazing, do what it says!
- (2018-03-24) Unique: it wont work in the new version of chrome which is v.65....so i had to download v.64 to make cookies.txt work.
- (2018-03-20) Saumya Saurav: Not Working
- (2018-03-14) Ma Jack: 闪退
- (2018-03-05) Voice1 Me: Needed to extract a cookie for a login script in curl, this worked first time perfectly. Copy and paste even had the correct syntax to use for CLI reference. Works perfect on a mac, just make sure you don't have too many other plugins, that is a chrome thing more then a mac thing.
- (2018-01-26) Brian Tully: Just what I needed to work with wget as a logged in user!
- (2018-01-03) Etay Gudai: One of those Extensions that saves your day ! Thank you !
- (2017-12-19) Ayham Cheikh Hussein: Really liked it.
- (2017-11-25) T Williams: Doesn't work right on the mac
- (2017-11-11) Ratanaporn Poltham: love it like it
- (2017-10-19) Alireza Zerafati: awesome
- (2017-10-08) Aalok Bhardwaj: This is working nicely. I used it to download Lynda.com courses by passing cookies(extracted for this extension) in youtube-dl commands
- (2017-10-01) Danilo de Queiroz: It's not working on chrome for Mac, the popup width and height is messed up, fix it.
- (2017-09-01) Ali Karimi: helpful
- (2017-08-24) Rahul Rajbanshi: very helpful.
- (2017-08-21) CRUZ JOSE PEREZ LUGO: excelente programa lo recomiendo
Greetings, I cannot trust your app without some verifiability of your code - are you leaking my sensitive data?
- (2020-08-25, v:1.14.1) Ben Lowe: Installed the addon and it appears but when I click on it it disappears and no longer returns
Installed the addon and it appears but when I click on it it disappears and no longer returns
- (2020-08-23, v:1.14.1) Артём Н: неполадки
не могу открыть
- (2020-07-25, v:1.14.1) Анатолий Никитин: по работе
Добрый день! я загрузил Ваше расширение,чтобы иметь дополнительный заработок,но к сожалению я его не вижу.
- (2020-07-05, v:1.14.1) Евгений Кушнырь: Мошенничество / Fraud
Если мой документ текст с куками попал не доверенным лицам, они могут украсть деньги с моих банковских карт? Узнать пароли входов к сайтам? If my paperwork text with cookies got to non-proxies, could they steal money from my bank cards? Do you want to know the passwords for the site logins?
- (2020-06-28, v:1.14.1) сергей поло: расширение
не устанавливается в хром
- (2020-02-25, v:1.14.1) Toi Le: How to import the cookie back ?
How to import the cookie back ?
- (2019-09-25, v:1.14.1) M. Schenck: Auto export coockie and upload
Is there a way to automatically refresh a pagecoockie every 15 mins and and upload it automatically on an ftp for example?
- (2019-01-08, v:1.14.1) What are the column names?
I get output for each cookie that follows this format: [domain] / [true or false] / [true or false] / [Epoch date/time] / [name] / [content] But what are the true or false columns?
- (2018-11-01, v:1.14.1) xsxsdfa xsxsdfass: How do I import cookies from curl to chrome ?
Your extension is great but it only exports cookies from chrome to curl, I want the reverse as well, can you update this extension so that we can import cookies generated from "curl -c cookies.txt" to chrome ?
- (2018-10-01, v:1.14.1) Shane Jelliffe: Run from Google Script
Thanks for developing this tool! I was curious if you had any documentation on how to run this extension from Google scripts. I am looking to save cookie info into google sheets. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
- (2018-05-03, v:1.14.1) Brendan Reville: missing cookies
our site has five cookies, but it's only showing four of them. bug?
- (2018-04-18, v:1.14.1) Jota Jota: Download link doesn't work
With the lastest update Chrome 65 the link "download" doesn't work
- (2018-03-28, v:1.14.1) Cookies - Click Here
Hi It appears that everyone else is having the same issue when pressing the "click here" button nothing happens. This is an awesome extension that i use on a daily basis, please fix it.
- (2018-03-25, v:1.14.1) Sandeep Prasad Kushwaha: Unable to export cookies
Hi! Nothing is happening when i try to export cookies file
- (2018-03-18, v:1.14.1) Pallab: Cookies not exporting
Hi, a few days back also everything was smooth. Don't understand now what happened. Whenever I click 'To download cookies for this tab click here, or download all cookies.; nothing is happening. Why it's not downloading the cookies txt file?
- (2018-01-28, v:1.14.1) Krot Apasniy: Netscape format
How I can export my cookie in netscape format?