Автоматически закрывает неактивные вкладки и упрощает их возврат
**Автоматически закрывает неактивные вкладки и упрощает их возврат** - Автоматически закрывает неиспользуемые вкладки по истечению назначенного Вами времени - Сохраняет закрываемые вкладки, их легко открыть заново - Синхронизация Chrome сохраняет настройки между компьютерами - Не закрывает закрепленные вкладки - Предотвращает закрытие нужных вкладок Но не переживайте, автоматически закрытые вкладки безопасно сохранены и находятся в Списке вкладок. Имеет большое количество настроек и является совершенно потрясающим решением для Вас. Оно спасёт ваш компьютер от большой нагрузки. Слишком много вкладок? У Вас есть зависимость от вкладок? Tab Wrangler закрывает вкладки которые Вы давно не используете. Иконки предоставлены Fat Cow / famfam fam.
- (2023-10-15) go tan: カウントダウンは始まるが、全くタブを閉じてくれない。解決策があったら教えて欲しい。 The countdown starts but does not close the tab at all. Please let me know if there is a solution.
- (2023-08-05) 平和: すごい便利です！開発者様ありがとうございます！
- (2023-06-05) Google Google: Worked for a week or two then at some point totally failed to close tabs that have been open for longer than 10 minutes.
- (2023-03-26) Vadim Koreshcov: Кривое расширение.. Допиливать надо!
- (2023-03-16) John McCarthy: Have used this app for years and have closed around 80k tabs with it. Would love the option to 'keep unique tabs' open meaning that the oldest of a domain group would stay open. One of the most useful extension I have ever had, if not the most useful.
- (2022-11-13) Bakari Chavanu: Seriously click you for this extension. It's always been so annoying to select and quit individual taps throughout the day. I knew there was a solution for automatically closing tabs, but I never got around to checking Google extensions. Again, thank you so much for your work.
- (2022-09-06) Ravindra verma: This is Cool, is was searching for hits kind of plugin. Thanks Dev great work.
- (2022-07-27) Mark Key: To the developer: great work on creating this extension! I needed it for the exact same reason that led you to create it (in your video). I added the extension yesterday and am very pleased with it. Thank you!
- (2022-04-28) Telkin Malawi: I really like this extension but I wish there was a way I could categorize my tabs or group them.
- (2022-03-10) Angelo Cuesta (el negrito): Excelente la mejor
- (2022-02-26) Mayckson Lohan: extensão linda da poura ❤️
- (2021-11-14) Diego: Really useful chrome extension. Well done!
- (2021-10-21) dbsattack: Chromeバージョン94で問題なく動いています。機能・使いやすさは申し分ないです。ダークテーマにも対応しています。
- (2021-10-21) Sergey Nelga: Impossible to use when just one selected tab needs to be closed after some time.
- (2021-10-11) Azhe Kun: So great, this extension is available on Chrome and Firefox!
- (2021-09-07) Moss Doerksen: Update: This is a well designed and brilliant extension. In effect it provides a history of important pages you were visiting. While keeping your tabs down to a reasonable number. Old review: I have it set to close tabs after 1440 minutes (24 hours) and I have had it installed for months, but it has never "wrangled" a single tab.
- (2021-08-05) Brad B: As a serial tab hoarder, this extension elegantly solved a problem I had suffered with for years.
- (2021-08-04) Emily Miller: I just got this extension and although I like it a lot, I have one issue. When I update Chrome OS or restart my computer the timer on all my tabs reset. Is there some way to fix this?
- (2021-02-26) Matthew Keller: This extension is a life saver. I can't imagine browsing the web without TabWrangler.
- (2021-02-10) Alex Canton: This is so awesome, thank you!
- (2021-02-06) Charles Stevens: Tab Wrangler is a worthy successor to The Great Suspender. It's minimally invasive, intuitive, and not overly complex. It is flexible in terms of removing and restoring tabs, unlike One Tab. It is automated after setting the time parameters, and does not bother pinned tabs. Although I have been using it only a few days since The Great Suspender disaster, I think I have found an improvement. Congratulations, Ross.
- (2021-02-02) Max: Сделайте уже в конце концов, чтобы всегда закрывались вкладки только ОДНОГО сраного сайта на выбор пользователся! Я затрахался терять нужные вкладки, но у меня постоянно скапливаются вкладки не нужного (по 10-15 в минуту) мне сайта.
- (2021-01-31) Martin Becker: Ah yeah, let me google that for you. Client calls, ah yes let me take a look. And now back to my important project I need to work on. When the next client calls my browser is back freshly just with the important excluded tabs. This is a must have extension. Thank you! For some reason I am missing the don't close on audio option in my install. But I guess that it works anyways.
- (2021-01-30) Passion Paterson: Miracle !
- (2020-11-12) David Bushong: Great extension. One request: now that Chrome supports "Tab Groups", I'd love the option to not wrangle tabs that are in a Group (much like Pinned Tabs)
- (2020-10-13) Charaiveti charaiveti: Does it Contain the features: - Never suspend tabs that contain unsaved form inputs - Never suspend tabs that are playing audio
- (2020-09-18) Rezwan Haque: It's a great app. Just add a new feature when right click it shows 3 options: Never close this tab; never close anything from... and close tab and save url immediately. My suggestion is that add a feature alogn with the last option: "Close all the tabs and save url immediately." This feature will make my life lot better. Thanks in advance.
- (2020-08-26) Bruce Davis: Very nice! I'd love an option to wrangle tabs per open browser window (only tabs wrangled from an individual window, it shows up in that window's tab corral only).
- (2020-04-13) Guðjón Ó. Eiríksson: Perfect except it doesn't offer to close pinned tabs.
- (2020-04-03) Maxime Péloquin: Great extension! Works well and really makes a difference
- (2020-03-29) inil pw: расширение не работает, время заканчивается а табы отсаются.
- (2020-01-08) Florian Feldhaus: Really good to keep your number of tabs to a reasonable amount.
- (2019-11-14) Storm Ace: I actually love the tab and all the settings. My only issue is that a couple times now it logs me out of chrome and facebook and youtube when I close then restart chrome. Is there any way to stop it doing this? 5stars if there is
- (2019-11-04) Christian Busch: this is great. could you add a feature to save all open tabs under a name and close them? teg like TabCloud that would be it super awesome?
- (2019-10-02) Andrea & Andrew West: While it functions exactally as it says it will and that is great I do have one issue with it. It keeps a list of closed tabs in the tab corral. I get why this is great for some but surprised there isn't an option to just not keep that data at all. There is a clear closed tabs on close option but there should be an option to just not save anything in the corral to begin with. Outside of that works well.
- (2019-09-28) J P3: This, and OneTab, have drastically changed the speed on my laptop. Thanks for the hard work!!
- (2019-09-02) Yan Xuejun: I like this extension. But while I have chose clear tab list after quit, the tabs list is still there after I restart chrome. Anyone knows why?
- (2019-07-24) Dmitriy Davydov: Absolutely essential for comfort web surfing. I use it with the combination of my own extension - Popup Tab Switcher (it brings the power of your system app switcher to the browser to make switching between tabs easier and faster).
- (2019-05-22) Katie is Mobile: I could see the benefits right away and it actually works as well! Thank you thank you! I had 80 tabs open .. I knew I needed help. ;)
- (2019-04-10) Benjamin Lei: I noticed that it doesn't differentiate tabs by windows. For example, if I wanted want two (or more) Chrome windows with at least 1 tab, Is it possible add a feature to treat each window independently?
- (2019-03-06) James Goel: TabWrangler is useful and well designed. At first, I didn't get why auto-closing tabs would work since I'was fanatically about keeping my tab-space clean with only 5 to 7 open tabs. Now, with TabWrangler, I don't have to think about closing tabs ever again and can always recall anything I need. I've set my Number_Of_Tabs to remember to 9999 since that doesn't cost anything. I agree with a previous comment that it would be nice to save these settings to my Google account so that I can quickly load and save the Tab_Lock configuration for manual editing.
- (2018-12-20) Ihar Zhavarankau: great
- (2018-12-18) Al: Love it, single issue is I cant export the list of sites I DONT want auto closed. No transfer at all which is a pain because I have a lot in that list.
- (2018-12-14) Rimmar: Great extension but i lost few times all my tabs - cloud sync or at least autobackup needed.
- (2018-11-03) B: Long time user, recently on two occasions it has completely wiped the tab corral meaning it deleted everything I had stored TWICE. I did not clear history or perform an operation which should have affected it. Use at your own risk.
- (2018-11-01) Rabi Saleem: The tab timer keeps on resetting after 5 seconds, i mean i like the concept of this app but it doesn't work for me. and yes, I have unticked the "reset the tabs timer", it still resets it.
- (2018-09-15) I think it is pretty good. Sorts out my often large number of tabs in a way that best suits my personal needs of a tab manager. Thanks to author for putting the extension together for the chrome browser community. :)
- (2018-08-07) Justin Kasad: this extension closed all my tabs as soon as I installed it, when I opened the extension and put all my tabs back, they all went into 1 window. All my organization is gone.
- (2018-08-06) Sergey Orshanskiy: Brilliant. So far I've set it to close tabs after 0 seconds, and I am only fiddling with the minimum. I am using it together with the Hocus Pocus app that is minimizing inactive windows.
- (2018-08-04) lekae lekae: при одном из последних обновлений все сломалось и сохраненные вкладки исчезли. потом при перезагрузке хрома вкладки не сохранились.
- (2017-02-21, v:4.0.2) Elizabeth Traub: Few major issues
MAX TABS 500, also MAX TABS 100 BY DEFAULT. I want max to be 999999999999999999999999999999999999 tabs. I want it to be saved to drive rather than stored in cache so no performance issues. Also there is NO WAY to save your tabs. So if your computer crashes you LOST ALL your tabs. If these two problems were fixed then it would be 5 stars, but now I'm worried I relied on this too much and have lost millions of tabs. Not millions but a lot.
- (2017-02-20, v:4.0.2) Helmut S: autoclose only certain tabs
great extension! i only have 2,3 sites to autoclose - is there a way to set only those sites for autoclose and any other site not to close? a sort of blacklist only... thank you!
- (2017-01-28, v:3.2) Ivanhoe Alvarez: Everything just disappeared
Please help! My entire list disappeared!!!! How can I get it back???
- (2017-01-04, v:3.2) Naveed Aslam: close facebook automatically
Hi, I love your Tab Wrangler extension. But could you add 1 more feature to it, to close disturbing time wasting websites automatically e.g. I wanna add a list of social media sites to close after few times. Got this idea, by seeing "productivity owl" chrome extension.
- (2016-12-14, v:3.2) Guillermo R: sync tabs
please add a feature to sync tabs using google drive
- (2016-12-04, v:3.2) Michael Elegado: Lifetime Tab Close Count
Add a counter somewhere that shows the amount of tabs autoclosed over the life of the extension since (re)install.
- (2016-11-20, v:3.2) creed de: Time features
Can you please add support for closing tabs within seconds as well as minutes?
- (2016-11-20, v:3.2) Arindam Biswas: Syncing Tabs
It would be nice to have a tab sync feature in a future version of the extension. The extension's really helpful, by the way. My only gripe is that I regularly use multiple (~3) computers, and there is currently I can only restore tabs from the corral for the current computer.
- (2016-11-08, v:3.2) Daniel Pilarski: Why does it close my tabs when I'm in them?
The only thing I dislike about tab wrangler is when it closes the tab I'm currently in.. Is there any solution for that?
- (2016-10-29, v:3.2) Tomislav Forgo: GPU fan speed max
non of this tab closing extensions have option to always close specific web site. facebook.com spins my gpu fan out of control. it's in background and needs to be closed automatically