Send web articles to your Kindle
Push to Kindle is a free service which lets you send web articles (news stories, blog posts, Wikipedia entries, etc.) to your Kindle or other e-reader for easy reading. Installing this extension will add a send to Kindle button to your Chrome browser. Simply click the Push to Kindle button on a page which you'd like to read on your Kindle. Use Push to Kindle to send a long web article to your Kindle to read it later. Use it to build up a reading list of articles for offline reading. Or simply use it to improve your reading experience. Features: ★ Speedy delivery to your Kindle ★ Preview showing you what will get sent to the Kindle ★ Alternative download options: EPUB, MOBI or PDF ★ Send to multiple Kindle devices (enter up to 5 comma separated addresses) ★ PDF support ★ Image support ★ Title editing ★ Free If you're confused about the email addresses needed to use Push to Kindle, please read our guide here: http://help.fivefilters.org/customer/portal/articles/178337-kindle-e-mail-address Android users: Look for Push to Kindle in the Android Market https://market.android.com/details?id=org.fivefilters.kindleit Kindle Fire users: Look for Push to Kindle in the Amazon App Store http://www.amazon.com/FiveFilters-org-Push-to-Kindle/dp/B005GFM0H0 iPhone and iPad users: Use our e-mail service http://fivefilters.org/kindle-it/#email - - - - - - - - - - Push to Kindle can send to the following devices: ★ Kindle e-readers sold by Amazon ★ Android Kindle app ★ iPhone/iPad Kindle app - - - - - - - - - - Need article suggestions to test Push to Kindle? ★ Brainwashing the polite and professional way http://johnpilger.com/articles/brainwashing-the-polite-and-professional-way ★ Ten Years Of Media Lens http://medialens.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=626:ten-years-of-media-lens-operation-rheinuebung&catid=24:alerts-2011&Itemid=68 ★ The Propaganda Model: An Overview http://www.chomsky.info/onchomsky/2002----.htm - - - - - - - - - - Push to Kindle: http://fivefilters.org/kindle-it/ Questions/support: help (at) fivefilters.org Twitter: https://twitter.com/fivefilters - - - - - - - - - - PERMISSIONS AND PRIVACY Google Chrome may warn you about permissions required for this extension. This section explains how this extension treats your data. Firstly, this extension does not do anything unless you click the Push to Kindle button. We do not monitor or inject any scripts into your pages while you browse. When you click the Kindle icon, this extension sends only the URL of the current tab you have open to the Push to Kindle service. The Push to Kindle service then makes its own request for content at that URL and shows you a preview of what it thinks is the content block. If the web page you are viewing does not point to publically accessible content, we will not be able to retrieve it. For example, if you invoke Push to Kindle (by mistake, perhaps) while you're reading an email on GMail, or viewing your bank statement, that content will not be accessible to the Push to Kindle service run by FiveFilters.org nor to Amazon. Content which is publically accessible and which you process with the Push to Kindle service will be cached on the server for a short period. If you provide email details to enable delivery to your Kindle device, we do not store nor cache the supplied email address on the server once the Kindle document has been sent to Amazon for delivery to your Kindle. The remember checkbox uses local storage on your browser. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- (2020-07-31) Wagner Cateb: Very nice tool!!
- (2020-04-07) Guy Gustafson: I like it! I just wish there was an option to exclude images
- (2020-04-01) Mike Yue: Hi, can you take a look and see why it cannot retrieve article from seeking alpha? For example: https://seekingalpha.com/article/4334993-this-is-2020-not-1987-and-not-1918. Thanks.
- (2019-12-28) Minglei Li: Cannot receive contents recently from my kindle. [email protected] Is there any problem with the server?
- (2019-12-16) 严欣豪: 是想要的功能。作者要是提供支付宝/微信的收款码我就付了不然也莫得办法帮宁。
- (2019-12-10) Nicholas Procopenko: Love the extension but something is broken right now? Seems the URL changed or something for the redirect but I cant figure out how to fix it.
- (2019-10-15) Captain Obvious: I love reading on Kindle. This is one of my favorite extensions alongside Note Extractor. I can read any document with this app, and with Note Extractor I collect my highlights. It makes my graduate classes a breeze.
- (2019-09-28) Viktor Weyde: The UI is a bit cumbersome but it works perfectly. It's faster, more reliable and handles images way better than Amazon's own solution.
- (2019-08-12) Horny Women Pictures Presentes: It doesn't extract the SVG images and LaTex math formulas from http://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/I_toc.html, so I can't use it anyway. But it works with regular pictures.
- (2019-05-22) Arcfat Tsui: 比Kindle官方那个好用多了
- (2019-05-16) Mandy Luo: Love it! fast and accurate in the most times! If I have to name one thing - please do "one-click" push if possible to skip the process of jumping to another page.
- (2019-05-13) MJ Chien: nice and easy to use 我是用日本的amazon帳號，只能透過email，這個就可以使用 另外一個send to kindle擴充功能只能送到美國amazon的帳號
- (2019-05-11) Александр Харс: С некоторых сайтов (fondsk.ru) вместо автора вставляется название сайта.
- (2019-05-08) Emilia Tyl: I simply love it. It works perfectly and inspires me to read more articles, which would be too long for me to just read on the monitor. Thank you guys and keep up the great job!
- (2019-03-27) Yao Eric: very useful app~
- (2019-03-19) Isaac MUSIC: amazingly effective with a cool consideration of using your own email address as sender instead of 3rd party addresses like in other plugins. A much better replacement of Amazon's own kindle plugin.
- (2019-03-07) Nick Kroes: Hello, Have used your excellent service for years. Recently, it is unable to push articles from the Washington Post. Numerous attempts always return an "unable to send" message. This is the case both with the Chrome extension and Android app. Pastepad is a workaround, but considerably less handy than the standard "push" routine. Thanks again for your service. Nick
- (2019-02-28) 특히 PDF 파일 보낼때 좋습니다. Text PDF의 경우 작은 화면에서도 보기 좋도록 글자를 키워 변환해서 추가로 보내줍니다.
- (2019-02-15) Rahul Tiwari: One of the few products which compel you to write a review. Have been using it for more than a couple of months, and has never disappointed me. Images and text formatting are replicated exactly as in the web article/blog. Best in its segment.
- (2019-01-21) Xiaobin Guo: Frequently cut the article short... I ended up getting part of the article I want to read. This often happens with long articles, which is is bad because long articles are what I need to push to Kindle..
- (2019-01-12) JT Kercado: Fantastic, flawless, fast. One of the best extensions I've ever gotten for Chrome, and I've been using Chromebooks since the old CR-48! If you have a Kindle, GET IT. Just remember to authorize the extension's email account to send you documents (you do this in your Amazon account).
- (2018-12-21) Fernando Almada: Very Solid app... I have used other ones everytime i re-install chrome and this one is the best. There are no sends being lost. Amazon's official app does not come close to this one.
- (2018-12-05) YUBO Tsai: so far so good! I can now view the images in the article on my Kindle which i can't get from the "Official" send to kindle extension
- (2018-11-29) Du Doris: Work exellent
- (2018-11-26) Xin Wang: Look forward to seeing the image feature coming through
- (2020-07-01, v:1.9) Cliff Sloane: Pictures from articles are stripped
Have a "Settings" feature where we can choose to enable pictures, and possibly to edit them out if those pictures are ads. If you enable a "Settings" function, would it be able to select font size or line spacing too?
- (2020-01-23, v:1.9) Charles Han: No date and incorrect author
It would be great if we're able to manually add/edit these fields.
- (2019-10-24, v:1.9) Ramon Espinosa: Amazon now asks for explicit consent
Hi: A few days ago Amazon has added an aditional security layer in it´s delivery system. Now every time I push a content to my kindle y receive a mail from Amazon asking me to allow that operation in order to be completed. This is ver anoying :-( Probably this wonderful addon should be upgraded to have this new problematic in account and thus avoid anoying the users. Thanks in advance and regards, Ramón.
- (2019-01-16, v:1.9) Piero Fiorini: Shortcut for push to kindle
Hi, could you tell me please if exist a shortcut to use push to kindle? Thx
- (2018-11-11, v:1.9) ooxxqq925: 亂碼
我用push to kindle 下載網頁成PDF，但是中文的網頁會變成亂碼，這可以怎麼解決呢?
- (2018-07-16, v:1.7.1) Patricia Salem: Can this push Google Docs also?
I'm looking for an alternative to Kindle Previewer to see how ebooks will look on a Kindle. I have a Chromebook, but Amazon's software isn't compatible with Chrome OS (seriously? how stupid).
- (2018-04-08, v:1.7.1) Vincent YANG: Not work
just can not install it.
- (2018-03-26, v:1.7.1) David M. Levine: won't work
I use this app all the time on my Windows-based desktop, which is now being repaired. I'm trying to get it to work on my Chromebook (it's supposed to e "already installed), but it won't work. Any suggestions?
- (2017-10-12, v:1.7.1) Jarek Kupisz: Extension stopped working, keeps reloading the preview page instead of sending the content
Hi, Just today (even yesterday morning it was working fine) the extension started to display the preview page and keeping reloading the preview, before actually sending the content. This happens even when "Send to Kindle" (without preview) is pressed. Tested and reproduced today both on latest versions of Chrome and Vivaldi (a chromium based browser). Hope you will be able to address the issue quickly and thank you for the great work, I use this extension daily!
- (2017-10-05, v:1.7.1) Honza Kohout: Option for upload
Would it be possible to add option not to send original PDF, but only the converted one?
- (2017-06-30, v:1.7.1) James Anthony: "Remember Me" is being forgetful
The Remember Me feature doesn't seem to be working. I'm using Portable Chrome, which could be the problem, but it /should/ still be using local storage, or at least be able to read files left for it. I can copy the files from another instance if I know where they're at. Where does that info get saved? Have you heard about others having this issue (and how they solved it?
- (2017-05-06, v:1.7.1) Carmen Pop: kindle
vreau sa descarc fisiere pe kindle si nu am nicio sansa de reusita. AJUTOR