Sending and reading web content such as news articles and blog posts to your Kindle device or reading app is now easier than ever.
- (2020-04-03) Kamil C.: One of my favourite Chrome addon.
- (2020-04-02) Stella Frank: Broken since two days - gets stuck at 'sending content' but never sends. Developer tools show me "bia-hcb-js.mi:5 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 8 at JSON.parse (<anonymous>) at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (send-to-kindle-logic.js:24)" Vivaldi 2.11.1811.51, up to date Chromium.
- (2020-04-02) Dieter Tank: Funktioniert seit 30.03.2020 nicht mehr. https://www.amazonforum.com/s/question/0D54P00007Ftf1jSAB/send-to-kindle-for-chrome-no-longer-works
- (2020-04-02) Benny Chan: suddenly cannot work from yesterday....please fix it....
- (2020-04-02) 777urbo: Stopped working few days ago. Says I do not have any supported devices... Before: it was working almost perfect.
- (2020-04-02) sandro carvalho: Não está funcionando.
- (2020-04-02) tuethuc: doesnt work anymore, used to be my #1 plugin. please fix it!!!
- (2020-04-01) Piltdown Superman: It was my primary app to send documents to my Kindle, and I used it many times a week. Then it quit working. Now I receive a notification that I do not have a supported device. That would be news to the Five Filters "Push to Kindle" and the "Send to Reader" bookmarklets that still work very well. I miss being able to edit the title and author sections so I could have my content sorted on the Kindle, that was the best part of this app when it worked.
- (2020-04-01) Greg Berkovich: Worked for a while, but now doesn't recognize my kindle anymore. Check that it is the right account, checked the useless Amazon troubleshooting, reloaded the app, nothing seemed to help. Switched to the (non amazon) app 'push to kindle' and everything works fine, which is kind of hilarious if you think about it.
- (2020-04-01) Robert Jacobson: Stopped recognizing devices to send to. Please fix this!
- (2020-04-01) Mikołaj Zbiegień: Doesn't work with new update 😡... osx: 10.15.4 chrome: 80.0.3987.162 settings: "You don't have a supported Kindle device or reading app. For a list of supported devices, click here." ***Was working before, i haven't changed anything...
- (2020-04-01) Júlia Bustya: I've been using it happily for a long time but recently it says "You don't have a supported Kindle device or reading app.", even though I do have a Kindle. What could have gone wrong? Thanks!
- (2020-04-01) Rodrigo Alcázar Silva: me dice "You don't have a supported Kindle device or reading app. For a list of supported devices, click here". Pero sí tengo un kindle registrado y ya chequé que coincidan las cuentas de correo y todo.
- (2020-04-01) Kim Bonny: Didn't recognize my Kindle Fire 8 at all and couldn't send any web page or document I had. Tried to get help from Amazon and they couldn't help me either so I had to get rid of the extension. I really wanted it to work...
- (2020-03-31) Szymon Sulgostowski: It has worked well for long but now it isn't working any longer (on Chrome) for an unknown reason. I uninstalled some other plug-ins but still the problem persists.
- (2020-03-31) Tin Mai: Not working anymore. It tells me that I not have any compatible device why my account have kindle page white.
- (2020-03-31) Aaftab Khan: Its not working for me, earlier it used to work just fine. I am from India and my devices got migrated to amazon.in, i switched it back to amazon.com still its not showing me kindle supported devices, I have Iphone & a kindle paperwhite. Help me fix it.
- (2020-03-31) Raphael Barbosa: It stopped working.
- (2020-03-30) Анна Боярская: не работает
- (2019-11-12) Victoria Tan: doesn't work at all.
- (2019-11-09) Caius CHANCE: Cannot login with Amazon Japan account yet.
- (2019-10-17) Captain Obvious: Works well most of the time, but after using Push to Kindle extension ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.fivefilters.kindleit&hl=en) I'm sold on the latter. I use this with the Note Extractor plug in to get all my notes and highlights exported to documents. (tiny.cc/notex, or https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/note-extractor-for-kindle/ibeckfniallenijicobjjgnkebkgicgm)
- (2019-09-25) Chu Liam: It's what it is.
- (2019-09-04) Walber Lustosa: às vezes suprime parte do texto que você está enviando, e vc só vai perceber quando está lendo
- (2019-08-26) 刘大伟: 中国的亚马逊账号无法登陆