With this tool, you can create notes for specific website addresses.
With this tool, you can create notes for specific website addresses. Easily create/save/export notes for all your bookmarked sites! This notepad / bookmark hybrid is a must for any web savvy individual. Our userbase includes anyone from coders and programmers, to web design, content researchers and lifehacking. The next generation notepad has arrived and ready to assist you! Are you a growthhacker or lifehacker? Doing research online? Remember important topics by having Annopad on your side and taking useful, URL specific notes on your research. Our innovative notepad will help you remember all the web pages that you were doing research on! Annopad can also be used for social bookmarking! Product Update: Annopad is getting some new bells and whistles. We will be working hard to add on new features that have been requested. Or catch us on social media: Twitter: @Anno_pad Facebook: www.facebook.com/Annopad
- (2021-05-04) Алексей И.: Add a pop-up note
- (2021-03-29) Android User: Not compatible with Google IME.
- (2021-03-09) Midoriya_Ray_: Mais ou menos .-.
- (2021-02-11) goo fran: Cannot input text with conversion key.
- (2020-11-09) Somberdragoon: This is an amazing extension! I would love to say that I'm perfectly content with it, but the sync function doesn't work. Sadly, I'm going to have to switch because of that.
- (2020-10-24) 奢望那缕阳光: 很好用 就是没有中文
- (2020-07-17) Yunjing Fang: Even it was a little bit trickier than I thought, I loved how you arranged the notes! The saving function was really helpful to turn in my homework in google classroom.
- (2020-01-27) Mojtaba Vahdati: Such a beautiful extension..., however, it is buggy! 1_ I select some text from within a website and then right click and choose AnnoPad to take a note of it for me, however, it doesn't. It just opens it up in a pop up. 2_ Even when I copy the text manually and then try to use that pop-up AnnoPad, what happens next is that for some reasons, it sets the URL something like this(instead of the correct URL of that website): "chrome-extension://johjcheghoc..." So for instance if I choose "This website" or "This page", obviously neither would have that note in their lists. Also here are some suggestions: 1_ Add the sync functionality. That is a must really. Because our data is our asset and we do not want to lose them easily. 2_ Remove that big "REMOVE NOTE" button at the bottom right whenever I'm adding a note it's asking me to remove it with its appealing red color! Just use a small icon and the user will find it if they really want to delete a note. Just make note taking as easy as possible. Hope this extension will get better. My stars are just a means of conveying my true feedback to the dear developer and I'm not overlooking their kind efforts on making the world a better place. :)
- (2019-12-27) Richard Brown: тупо то, что я искал. именно тот функционал, который мне был нужен. спасибо большое
- (2019-10-28) anatoliy mister: отлично
- (2019-10-19) brunim batata: é legalzinho ;-;
- (2019-05-03) Todd Campbell: So far so good. What would make it great? If this could use google sheets as a backend (one sheet per website) so I could share notes on a per site basis with myself or others and use google's controls to manage who got access to read/write. OR Some other sharing methodology.
- (2019-03-08) It doesn't export the formatting so just keep that in mind. Otherwise a very useful app!
- (2019-01-01) Mauricio TTT: Por favor! Adicione uma opção para DITADO POR VOZ, procurei e não achei nada útil, este é exlente, pois não preciso sair da pagina de navegação.
- (2018-11-30) Ademir Baldenebro: Muito bom
- (2018-11-20) Sara Tarek: this extension is very good but I have a problem now is it limited number of notes ? i have 39 now but i can't add more or edit!!
- (2018-08-27) V Slett: Exactly what I searched for, thanks! I really miss one feature though. I use this to remind my self about things I need to do when entering a specific website. I would love to be able to turn on notifications (just a little popup), so I remember to read the note before I do anything.
- (2018-08-09) Tensa Zangetsu: Does not export to text or pdf... documents are blank..
- (2018-07-24) Ning Cao: good
- (2018-04-28) Russell Cardwell: I really like this extension. It saves me a lot of time in website building by allowing me to keep snippets of code right in the browser. I wish I could say I Love this extension. "What would make me really Love it?" you ask. I do the same work on two different computers. Sadly the snippets I save in Chrome on my desktop do not synchronize with my laptop. Wouldn't it be great if this notepad would would stay in sync between the two browsers? Of course it would. The whole world would be perfect then.
- (2018-03-09) Warmuser: Very nice and useful extension! Thanks
- (2018-02-20) Rifai S: Very useful. It will be awesome if you have a mobile app to see the saved items on mobile.
- (2018-02-04) 심고: 간편해서 좋아요
- (2017-10-29) Otsledit: Хорошее расширение, я + еще такое использую https://slaq777.github.io помогает отслеживать текст на сайтах, трекать время на сайте.
- (2017-10-19) Zdeněk Veškrna: Bohužel se poznámkový blok neaktualizuje při přihlášení do chromu :-(
- (2017-10-19) Marco Agreda: MUY IMPORTANTE
- (2017-07-26) Europa Alex: 很好用
- (2017-06-26) Tothova Darina: nagyon jo!!!!
- (2017-06-04) Rhiannon Jones: It didn't make my laptop crash when I tried to write in it so that's good, other than that it was helpful when keeping organized notes.🙂
- (2017-05-14) John Martin: Great extension... However does that part at the bottom about getting a new facelift have something to do with getting your account suspended? In other words, can we expect future updates and features or did you check out?
- (2017-05-01) Gersivan Oliveira: É bastante útil para guardar links de pesquisas realizadas, pra futuras consultas. Só não entendi a necessidade de selecionar o texto pra ativar o ícone no menu de contexto, já que o texto selecionado não é guardado, mas sim o que digitamos "manualmente".
- (2017-02-28) Женя Карташов: Иногда, зачем-то "размножает" записи...
- (2017-02-22) Пачкуаля Пестренький: Не работает в последнем портабельном слимджете. Ужасное сохранение через пень-колоду. Язык не подхватился,хотя авторами объявлен
- (2017-02-16) Юрий Е.: Отлично, то что нужно для каждого браузера. Однако без синхронизации в облако все данные рано или поздно потеряются. Synchronization to cloud, please!
- (2015-09-16, v:1.4.8) Shortcut and focus
Hey Mike, is there a way to open Annopad by a keyboard shortcut? And if I press the "New" button in Annopad, I have to click with the mouse into the appearing editor field to be able to write. It would speed up note taking, if you could set the focus to the editor automatically.
- (2015-02-02, v:1.4.4) Cesar Auris: actualizacion
hay una version para firefox
- (2014-12-19, v:1.4.4) Ma Xiang: export to rich text
can you make it to export to rich text with the nice format as in the extension view, with tagging info? that would perfect its usability.
- (2014-12-03, v:1.4.3) tech cmval: Permanent store
Does this extension store the notes somehow so that when we reinstall chrome or change computer the notes are not deleted? Thanks
- (2014-05-19, v:1.3.6) Diane Milligan: Stopped working
Don't know what happened. One day it was working fine ... went to use it again and I'm getting "This webpage is not found" message.
- (2014-01-14, v:1.2.5) Google User: Notes Sync
I use Xmarks to sync my bookmarks, but my notes aren't being synced.
- (2013-11-24, v:1.2.4) Syncing with others
My first thought when seeing this addon was how useful it will be in my role as a moderator of a large forum. It can overcome the terrible shortcomings of the moderator tools: allowing me to keep notes on threads and users etc. My second thought was how useful it would be to sync those notes with other moderators if they used the same plugin so we could share notes. eg. I go to a thread on the forum and notice another moderator has said "Keep an eye that xyz isn't posted about again". As a way to monetize this addon, how about making it free for individual users and building syncing capabilities for groups. I'm sure there are many businesses who like the idea of marking up the web for others in their company to read (would also be useful if the toolbar changed color if there are note on a particular page then your colleges would know).
- (2013-11-19, v:1.2.1) Raymond Andrews: toolbar icon
Please get rid of, or offer the option to not show, the number indicator in the toolbar icon. I don't want to know how many notes I have stored, and indications in toolbar items should be reserved to highlight changes to the tool that occur without the users direct influence (ie new email or social media posts). It would be much better and less confusing if the count were a mouse over hint, or something that appears in a right click drop-down.
- (2013-11-18, v:1.2.1) Raymond Andrews: Button
This is going to make things a lot easier, and thank you for not making it any more complicated than it needs to be. So how can I get rid of the pizza button ?
4.1 (171 votes)
Last update / version
2019-10-09 / 1.6.5