Add notes to email threads in Gmail and Inbox.
- Store Notes in YOUR OWN Google Drive - 100% Free and Open Source - Add Note to Calendar - Show Note Abstract in Email Summary Page - Support Chrome, Firefox and Edge (with notes synced) - Support Multiple Gmail Accounts in Same Browser - Support Sharing to Mobile Devices (https://mobilecrm.io) - Show Notes During Email Printing - No Need for Gmail Access Authorization ** How to Use ** https://www.bart.com.hk/how-to-use-simple-gmail-notes/ ** How to View the Notes in Mobile Device (Android, iPhone and iPad) ** https://mobilecrm.io/ ** How to Share Notes ** https://www.bart.com.hk/share-notes-for-simple-gmail-notes/ ** Version History ** == 18.104.22.168 (2020-05-12) == - Fix login problem from Chrome OS 81 == 22.214.171.124 (2019-12-21) == - Fix email print problem - Fix popup menu problem == 126.96.36.199 (2020-03-30)== - CRM related enhancements == 188.8.131.52 (2020-02-12) == - Fix issue for page with preview pane (Gmail UI change) == 184.108.40.206 (2019-11-28) == - Fix for Gmail UI change (for delegated email) == 220.127.116.11 (2019-11-27) == - Fix for Gmail UI change == 18.104.22.168 == - Urgent fix for 40 network requests error == 22.214.171.124 == - Allow note printing == 126.96.36.199 == - Urgent fix for Gmail UI change (again) - Shrink CRM Permission == 188.8.131.52 == - Urgent fix for Gmail UI change == 184.108.40.206 == - Fix bug of abstract display when conversation mode is disabled == 220.127.116.11 == - Optionally disable some Gmail accounts - Show saving status == 18.104.22.168 == - Fix Goolge Inbox related bug - Can show CRM project detail on Gmail desktop page == 22.214.171.124 == - Integration with Simple Mobile CRM (sync notes with mobile devices) == 126.96.36.199 == - Support new Gmail UI (beta) == 188.8.131.52 == - Better Note Search Page - Memory Optimization - Misc Bug Fixes == 184.108.40.206 == - support rich text editor - allow alternate folder name == 220.127.116.11 == - show Google Drive side error - tried to fix problem of text area disappear == 18.104.22.168 == - show more detailed login error - fixed text area jumping problem - fixed performance issue of data fetch == 22.214.171.124 == - fixed problem with Google Inbox == 126.96.36.199 == - SUPPORT Google Inbox - Removed all extra permissions - Fix problem of note jumping in side bar display == 0.9.1 == - Bug fix for abstract display of search result == 0.9.0.4 == - Bug fix for abstract display of emails with special characters == 0.9.0 == - Able to set color to individual notes - Increased max height for textarea - User could select the Google Drive to connect during each login - Fixed bugs regarding to split view
- (2020-07-03) Jordan James: love it
- (2020-07-02) Cường Nguyễn Viết: very useful.
- (2020-07-02) akio hattori: これにより、GmailがTodoリストとして完成しました。
- (2020-07-01) John Manning: Excellent, simple app. Does exactly as it's supposed to.
- (2020-06-29) Raj Mantha: Extremely useful in the age of email overload and clutter.
- (2020-06-27) Hwan joon Choi: 멋진 서비스임 업무 효율성에 있어서는 많은 도움이 됨
- (2020-06-24) Frank Broder: Great Extension! This is extremely helpful
- (2020-04-16) Mariano Soria: Muy útil. No te tienes que pasar abriendo el correo para saber de que va.
- (2020-04-16) Pjero.k: Super useful and real simple. Love it <3
- (2020-04-15) Matthew Zachary: How have I not know about this — 1 Question — Can it work when using Chrome with multiple Gmail account tabs open at the same time?
- (2020-04-14) Mike Thompson: Have used this app for many months, although I use Tabs in my emails, I find the colour background very helpful in identifying particular groups with differing names/subjects, easy on the eye.
- (2020-04-12) Marc Lingenfelter: Unfortunately my installation on my Chromebook will not log into my Account, I get the error: Failed to login: Authorization page could not be loaded. The browser is up-to-date (18.0.4044.94) It works fine on my Windows 10 computer, which I do not use because it is old and slow, like me :)
- (2020-04-09) Dermod Wood: Very useful for keeping track. I always 'Star' a message when I create a note. Just apply the filter and it makes notes easier to find without needing to go into the index.
- (2020-04-05) Lawrence Weathers: Great Idea, helps track cryptic email
- (2020-04-05) Stephen Nippers: works fantastic
- (2020-04-05) Adele Nippers: fantastic tool
- (2020-04-03) Cristy Fernandez: Very helpful!
- (2020-04-01) Alexander Eeg: I really like this feature. Only issue and why its not getting 5 stars is that its a little slow to load the note when i open the email, but this is not a really big deal. It would also be nice if i could add a note to every email in the thread, but if this makes it even slower it is not worth it.
- (2020-03-31) Cary Rutherford: I really love being able to add notes easily to my emails for reminders, etc. My only issues is keeping it active on my work account. It sometimes won't allow me to type in the box. I can reset it by logging it out then back in, but with the security settings on my work account, this is a constant hold up and I need it to be quick, easy, and reliable. I believe this is a function of Gmail or the business account, so I've given a five star review because without that hassle the product is exactly what I need.
- (2020-03-26) Paolo Masini: Very usefull
- (2020-03-13) Mauricio Hernández: Excelente aplicación, muy recomendable para escribir ideas sobre los correos electronicos. 5 Estrellas
- (2020-03-13) Pam J Costa: Very handy extension. Love being able to make notes on an email without having to send an email to myself.
- (2020-03-12) Ivan Koblása REMAX Synergy: Perfect !
- (2020-03-12) Laércio Coelho: Very good!
- (2020-03-11) Richard Thorne: Fantastic extension! I've been using this for a while now and find it very useful for making notes for leads and tasks I need to follow up on regularly
- (2017-11-06, v:188.8.131.52) John Klein: Chrome extension
I love your extension and have used it in Firefox for what seems like a long time. I recently switched to Chrome and although the extension is showing in chrome I am unable to write or even see a note that I wrote in Firefox. Can you or anyone help?
- (2017-11-05, v:184.108.40.206) PRT - Pet Rescue Team: Cant see note abstract
some of the note abstact are not appearing in the inbox title line of the emails...Only appears when I actually open the email. Seems this issue started with notes entered today. I can see all others that I entered before today
- (2017-11-03, v:220.127.116.11) Width of the msg box on Sidebar
Hi Team, There was an issue and the note box went missing in the Sidebar Top. Thanks to you, now its back. But now the width of the box is much larger than the original and it becomes difficult to read mails easily. Can you reduce the size of the box on sidebar, Or Do you have an option to set the default size in the setting? Size of the msg box can be reduced for one email, but goes to default size when new email is opened. Thanks
- (2017-11-02, v:18.104.22.168) Scott Oswald: Getting Error Message from mail.google.com
20 consecutive network requests detected from Simple Gmail notes, the extension would be self-disabled for 60 seconds. Error Code: oec:0;Ic:0; pnc:0; tt:18049
- (2017-10-30, v:22.214.171.124) Atsushi Kozakai: 削除方法
- (2017-10-30, v:126.96.36.199) Failed to get Google Driver User
We have been using Gmail notes for many months with great pleasure. This morning is failed to connect and we cannot get it to connect again. After login, we select the account in the Google authentication pop-up as usual. Then we get this error : Failed to get Google Driver User. We have version 188.8.131.52 I do not know if it is related but this WE we installed Team drive in parallel to Google drive. The _SIMPLE_GMAIL_NOTES_ folder is untouched and still on 'old' google drive and still accessible to all.
- (2017-10-26, v:184.108.40.206) sometimes i write in the note section but its not saved and then i have to refresh the whole window
when i refresh the window , sometimes it asks me to log in again into the gmail notes. and then i have to type in my note and then its saved. it happens frequently. how to avoid this ? do i need to update anythign ?
- (2017-10-24, v:220.127.116.11) Sidebar Top
There's something wrong with the "Sidebar top" position. It's "squished", the width went from a couple of inches to a couple of millimeters. It's so narrow that I'm having a hard time even clicking inside the note to start writing and when I do, I can see one letter at a time. Not usable at all.
- (2017-10-24, v:18.104.22.168) C K: Hello
Since this morning, when I choose "sidebar top" as position, the note is set to the far right of the mail, and is nearly invisible, whereas up to this morning, it was clearly visible to the right, a nice yellow box. Thanks Browser Version: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36 Last Summary Page URL: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox Is Vertical Split: false Is Horizontal Split: true Is Preview Pane: false Is Multiple Inbox: false PE:[mark email id skipped][message not found][set up request sent][textarea already exists][no need to pull rows][pull request sent][no need to check] undefined undefined
- (2017-10-24, v:22.214.171.124) Kinamon Catering: The side bar note
I cannot see the note as it is all jumbled along the side, no more than 2 or three letters large