Add notes to email threads in Gmail and Inbox.
- Store Notes in YOUR OWN Google Drive - 100% Free and Open Source - Add Note to Calendar - Show Note Abstract in Email Summary Page - Support Chrome, Firefox and Edge (with notes synced) - Support Multiple Gmail Accounts in Same Browser - Support Sharing to Mobile Devices (https://mobilecrm.io) - Show Notes During Email Printing - No Need for Gmail Access Authorization ** How to Use ** https://www.bart.com.hk/how-to-use-simple-gmail-notes/ ** How to View the Notes in Mobile Device (Android, iPhone and iPad) ** https://mobilecrm.io/ ** How to Share Notes ** https://www.bart.com.hk/share-notes-for-simple-gmail-notes/ ** Version History ** == 188.8.131.52 (2019-12-21) == - Fix email print problem - Fix popup menu problem == 184.108.40.206 (2019-11-28) == - Fix for Gmail UI change (for delegated email) == 220.127.116.11 (2019-11-27) == - Fix for Gmail UI change == 18.104.22.168 == - Urgent fix for 40 network requests error == 22.214.171.124 == - Allow note printing == 126.96.36.199 == - Urgent fix for Gmail UI change (again) - Shrink CRM Permission == 188.8.131.52 == - Urgent fix for Gmail UI change == 184.108.40.206 == - Fix bug of abstract display when conversation mode is disabled == 220.127.116.11 == - Optionally disable some Gmail accounts - Show saving status == 18.104.22.168 == - Fix Goolge Inbox related bug - Can show CRM project detail on Gmail desktop page == 22.214.171.124 == - Integration with Simple Mobile CRM (sync notes with mobile devices) == 126.96.36.199 == - Support new Gmail UI (beta) == 188.8.131.52 == - Better Note Search Page - Memory Optimization - Misc Bug Fixes == 184.108.40.206 == - support rich text editor - allow alternate folder name == 220.127.116.11 == - show Google Drive side error - tried to fix problem of text area disappear == 18.104.22.168 == - show more detailed login error - fixed text area jumping problem - fixed performance issue of data fetch == 22.214.171.124 == - fixed problem with Google Inbox == 126.96.36.199 == - SUPPORT Google Inbox - Removed all extra permissions - Fix problem of note jumping in side bar display == 0.9.1 == - Bug fix for abstract display of search result == 0.9.0.4 == - Bug fix for abstract display of emails with special characters == 0.9.0 == - Able to set color to individual notes - Increased max height for textarea - User could select the Google Drive to connect during each login - Fixed bugs regarding to split view
- (2020-01-15) Thomas Güttler: I like this extension very much. It helps me to implement the n-days-later-method, which I describe here:https://github.com/guettli/n-days-later-method Unfortunately snoozing mails still is complicated. I really would like to snooze mails with "+N". Nevertheless this plugin helps me a lot. Thank you very much!
- (2020-01-15) Juan Luis Noguera Garcia: Guay, efectivo
- (2020-01-14) Jan Blyme: Very handy!!!
- (2020-01-07) Louise Henrie: Very handy to see info about email without opening each one, also using the many colors for useful categories has made my complicated inbox easier to handle!
- (2020-01-07) Rogerio Souza: Excellent! Nice work!
- (2020-01-01) Uthukottai Range: very very useful tool. Makes e-mil life easier as it makes the e-mail and content linking so smooth.
- (2020-01-01) Sharon Cohen Ofir: Writing notes improve productivity
- (2019-12-26) HSN Gestão de Condomínios: nice =)
- (2019-12-23) Антон Малега: Действительно удобное приложение, особенно когда начинаешь использовать на постоянной основе. И наглядность увеличивается, и в календарь-телефон можно заметки-письма отправлять удобно. Гуд.
- (2019-12-18) Leo Hunt: Love it
- (2019-12-13) Paulette Risher: I am just getting started with this extension, but I like what I see. I have tried multiple email-management approaches and none last in the press of everyday work. One of the real pros of this program is that everything you do is within your own cloud environment. I tried another program and backed out when the Google warning said it could delete all of my email, contacts, etc. No thank you. The access with Simple Note is to a single folder on your own Google drive. In this case, less is more!
- (2019-12-11) chrome data: Good to keep notes handy on top every mail that you receive. Plus it does not get printed when you print the original email. Unlike in other apps like cloud HQ gmail notes.
- (2019-12-10) Andrea Agostini: ottima e comodissima!
- (2019-12-09) Jennifer Cardenas: Helps keep email organized and easy to find.
- (2019-12-07) Ruth Hill: I love this!! I was having a lot of trouble tracking my Xmas orders, this has completely solved my problem. Thanks so much!!!!
- (2019-12-04) Victory Virtual Solutions: My notes used to print with emails, but now they don't even though the option to print is checkmarked. I have tried unchecking, then going back in to check mark it again, but nothing fixes it.
- (2019-11-30) Marco Lucidi: ottima app, lavora bene, fa quel che serve.... forse si può migliorare un pochino l'integrazione grafica con gmail.... magari integrazione di funzioni con altre app todo come wunderlist o franz
- (2019-11-27) Stefano Magnani: extremely useful
- (2019-11-19) Teacher Resume: Having a Problem when printing. Personal notes written in for my last email note are showing up in new non-related email pages that need to be printed. Tried signing out of Simple Notes, refreshing, & logging out and back into my email. But Not Working- NO GOOD!!! My notes must remain confidential so it's pointless if they show up on print outs of OTHER emails. Wish there was an ON / OFF view setting or something when printing. SAD :(
- (2019-11-18) Devon Vibbert: Only downside I've found is you can't search for a note using words in the note.
- (2019-11-15) Sylwester Bąk: Świetne i jak bardzo potrzebne. Zawsze brakowało mi coś takiego. Pozdrawiam. Sylwek
- (2019-11-04) Catrin Campbell-Moore: This has two functionalities: (1) to label a thread with a note that is visible on main page -- I love this for associating tasks with emails. Similar to the Inbox by Gmail. (2) to add notes to individual emails -- this I don't use, and I'd like a way of disabling, but that's not an option. The whole interface is a little slow and clunky, but I've not seen anything else with the same incredibly helpful tool of associating jobs with the emails so the email inbox can become a to-do-list again.
- (2019-10-25) Đại Kỳ Cao: good
- (2019-10-18) Kenneth Moffett: Brilliant, just works and does exactly what it claims to do!
- (2019-10-02) R Zorro: Failed to log-in... any fix? I really like to try this out.
- (2017-11-06, v:188.8.131.52) John Klein: Chrome extension
I love your extension and have used it in Firefox for what seems like a long time. I recently switched to Chrome and although the extension is showing in chrome I am unable to write or even see a note that I wrote in Firefox. Can you or anyone help?
- (2017-11-05, v:184.108.40.206) PRT - Pet Rescue Team: Cant see note abstract
some of the note abstact are not appearing in the inbox title line of the emails...Only appears when I actually open the email. Seems this issue started with notes entered today. I can see all others that I entered before today
- (2017-11-03, v:220.127.116.11) Width of the msg box on Sidebar
Hi Team, There was an issue and the note box went missing in the Sidebar Top. Thanks to you, now its back. But now the width of the box is much larger than the original and it becomes difficult to read mails easily. Can you reduce the size of the box on sidebar, Or Do you have an option to set the default size in the setting? Size of the msg box can be reduced for one email, but goes to default size when new email is opened. Thanks
- (2017-11-02, v:18.104.22.168) Scott Oswald: Getting Error Message from mail.google.com
20 consecutive network requests detected from Simple Gmail notes, the extension would be self-disabled for 60 seconds. Error Code: oec:0;Ic:0; pnc:0; tt:18049
- (2017-10-30, v:22.214.171.124) Atsushi Kozakai: 削除方法
- (2017-10-30, v:126.96.36.199) Failed to get Google Driver User
We have been using Gmail notes for many months with great pleasure. This morning is failed to connect and we cannot get it to connect again. After login, we select the account in the Google authentication pop-up as usual. Then we get this error : Failed to get Google Driver User. We have version 188.8.131.52 I do not know if it is related but this WE we installed Team drive in parallel to Google drive. The _SIMPLE_GMAIL_NOTES_ folder is untouched and still on 'old' google drive and still accessible to all.
- (2017-10-26, v:184.108.40.206) sometimes i write in the note section but its not saved and then i have to refresh the whole window
when i refresh the window , sometimes it asks me to log in again into the gmail notes. and then i have to type in my note and then its saved. it happens frequently. how to avoid this ? do i need to update anythign ?
- (2017-10-24, v:220.127.116.11) Sidebar Top
There's something wrong with the "Sidebar top" position. It's "squished", the width went from a couple of inches to a couple of millimeters. It's so narrow that I'm having a hard time even clicking inside the note to start writing and when I do, I can see one letter at a time. Not usable at all.
- (2017-10-24, v:18.104.22.168) C K: Hello
Since this morning, when I choose "sidebar top" as position, the note is set to the far right of the mail, and is nearly invisible, whereas up to this morning, it was clearly visible to the right, a nice yellow box. Thanks Browser Version: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36 Last Summary Page URL: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox Is Vertical Split: false Is Horizontal Split: true Is Preview Pane: false Is Multiple Inbox: false PE:[mark email id skipped][message not found][set up request sent][textarea already exists][no need to pull rows][pull request sent][no need to check] undefined undefined
- (2017-10-24, v:22.214.171.124) Kinamon Catering: The side bar note
I cannot see the note as it is all jumbled along the side, no more than 2 or three letters large