Adds button to reply to all selected conversations on Gmail™.
Adds a reply button to the UI of Gmail™ to allow users to reply to a set of emails with the same response. Useful if you get many similar emails requiring the same response for each.
- (2020-04-14) David Elliott: It works.
- (2020-03-04) Floyd Taylor: works fine, but there is no indication showing the the original message has been replied to.
- (2019-09-30) Darrin K: Does not work with new gmail I guess. Didn't see any way to use it. Shame because I really need something like this.
- (2019-05-24) Dave Wolf: WONDERFUL button that should be standard equipment in gmail
- (2018-10-09) Carol Simermam: It doesn't work and apparently for a lot of people too.
- (2018-08-02) William Burton: Note they have to fix it for the new Gmail. I had to switch to "Classic" to make it work again
- (2018-06-04) Marco Dianti: Great extension, saved me a lot of time and patched a serious lack in the vanilla google interface
- (2018-03-28) Sarah FRANDELUX: Batch Reply for GMail est une application extensible qui offre beaucoup possibilités dans le traitement des documents.L'application aide efficacement obtenir une meilleure présentation de notre travail.
- (2017-10-25) Gerald Anthony: Doesn't reply to each individual thread and it does a BCC of the emails you selected.. Other than that, it works like magic!
- (2017-07-24) Button didn't show up. Doesn't work.
- (2017-06-13) This thing works. You just have to look for the new icon within gmail. It only appears after you select one or more messages. It looks like an arrow and shows up next to the trash icon. Saved my life for a bunch of Craigslist emails.
- (2017-01-13) Alan Sperb: works fine
- (2016-09-15) Jan Martin: Button does not appear where it's supposed to. it really is next to the delete button. Once you found the button, it works fine!
- (2016-07-05) Prakash Pattisapu: so simple and handy... works as it should!
- (2016-06-23) Ross Patterson: Only assembles a BCC list. I expected it to submit individual replies to each thread.
- (2016-05-30) Works well.
- (2016-05-18) Elvis Canteri de Andrade: Funcionou perfeitamente! Its works Perfectly <3
- (2016-04-29) Piers Helm: no idea how to get it working. wasted my time, could have manually done it by now.
- (2016-03-11) Major Doodle: It just collects all the emails in a BCC. Which at first seemed okay until I got delivery failures because I likely got blocked by all my recipients.
- (2016-01-21) Alex Sayegh: Doesn't work! Inbox there's no button even Old Gmail opens compose window with one BCC recipient
- (2015-11-26) Emma Tura: Most useful tool I've used
- (2015-11-10) Susan Carley Oliver: Oh man, the "Batch Reply" button is REALLY hard to see. I can't post a picture, but I'll describe where I see it. First, it doesn't appear until you have checked at least one message (it appears even if you've only selected one message, in fact. Minor bug.) Prior to putting check marks in the message boxes, you will see this sequence of options running across the top of the message list area: * Select * Refresh * More * Reply After selecting multiple messages, that menu bar changes dramatically - many more options, and they are: * Select * Archive * Report Spam * Delete * Mark As Read * BATCH REPLY!!! YAY!!! My Gmail theme is black and grey, so it shows up as two black, curved, backwards facing arrows, layered one atop the other. Small and hard to see, but they are there AND THEY WORK! HUZZAH!!! Then the other options continue: * Move to Inbox * Labels * More * Reply Enjoy. Cheers, Susan
- (2015-09-11) Andro Nepal: Awesome! It works perfectly. Those who gave 5 stars, don't seem to see the button. Look carefully, you'll see a new [<-.] button. Cheers!
- (2015-09-08) Lukáš Horňák: works great!
- (2015-07-24) Michel Dichetto: good job it is working.Perfect +++
- (2015-05-02) Torin Walker: Doesn't work. Button appears briefly, then goes away permanently. No response from developer.
- (2015-04-29) Rondo#9's Lip: doesn't work.
- (2020-08-03, v:7) Linda Cunningham: One question?
Can you fix it?
- (2020-07-23, v:7) Steve VanSlyck: Please fix or remove
Hi. Please fix the extension or remove it from the store.
- (2019-08-20, v:7) Dave Arndt: Button Doesn't Show Up
Just installed Batch Reply for Gmail, but the button to reply to all selected messages does not appear. Please advise - seems like a great idea, but it's not working. -da
- (2018-08-22, v:7) Batch reply for gmail
Add on does not work at all
- (2018-08-02, v:7) William Burton: New Gmail problem
This extension doesn't work with the new Gmail. It worked fine when I switched to "Classic" Gmail, but that solution won't be available forever!
- (2018-07-19, v:7) Doesnt work
Does not work at all.
- (2018-07-16, v:7) Tomas Jackson: Chromebox Upgraded to.
I have upgraded to Chromebox, my batch reply no longer works.
- (2018-04-04, v:7) Ph Coach: não aparece
não aparece o botão "REPLY" conforme orientam
- (2018-03-19, v:7) Sævar Gunnarsson: [email protected]
For some mistake you are fault for not take my email address: [email protected] you will have it : sæ[email protected] that was my fault, am have use always for many years : [email protected] That here is right.
- (2018-03-13, v:7) Edwin Maranga Omanga: REPPLY BUTTON NO AVAILABLE IN THE NEWEST VERSION OF CHROME
REPPLY BUTTON NO AVAILABLE IN THE NEWEST VERSION OF CHROME
- (2017-12-28, v:7) LEO COMMUNICATIONS: Reply button
I o not see any reply button on top of hte mail while converting two mails. what to do?
- (2017-09-09, v:7) Gabrielle Pitre: Issue: Unselected contacts being included in messages
When using Batch Reply, it seems to want to BCC individuals that were not selected in the group. Is there any way that I can stop this?