Get notifications, read, listen to or delete emails without opening Gmail and easily manage multiple accounts.
• The fastest and easiest way to manage multiple email accounts • 5 star extension with great reviews! • Trusted developer of many extensions • 1 million satisfied users worldwide • Lots of features, options and updates • Extensive FAQs and personal tech support with very quick responses • Safer. Requires minimal permissions. Click "Website" or visit jasonsavard.com for more info. • Extra features are available upon contributing "any" amount. • Supports Push Notifications • Beautiful Material Design • I'll add your suggestions • See the people emailing you just like in the Gmail chat notification, with an option to show their contact photos or your assigned photos for them. • Voice notification: If you get an email while you're busy watching a movie or cooking dinner this extension can optionally read it out loud ie. "Jason says, dinner at my place". It's great for the visually impaired. • Option to monitor any Gmail or custom labels • Option to run in this notifier in the background when Google Chrome is closed and still get new email alerts • Popup mail preview window to read, archive, mark as read or delete emails without leaving the current tab (or option to go directly to your Gmail tab) • Supports offline view • Desktop sound or voice notifications when new mail arrives or add your own sounds • Support for multiple Gmail and Google Apps accounts • Add voices Changelog: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Checker_Plus_for_Gmail_changelog
- (2020-07-02) Andrew Ch.: It stopped working on my old Chrome 73.0.3683.75 When I deleted it, it notified me "I noticed that you're using an old and unstable Chrome version so functionality has been stopped" Why the hell YOU decide what version of Chrome I need? Did I ask you to evaluate my Chrome? Did I ask you to help me with security? You just decided to stop working on my browser because it is "too old" for you, but for me verything is good. Stop being a jerk and let people use your extension on the older versions of Chrome too.
- (2020-07-01) Joaquin Llano: El complemento es muy bueno, el mejor de los Gmail checkers. Pero le falta actualizarse: al responder un e-mail faltan los botones de formato de texto, falta el tema oscuro que ya esta en casi todo y no tiene la opción de confirmación para marcar spam, archivar o eliminar.
- (2020-06-30) Ricardo Smeja: Justo lo que estaba buscando.
- (2020-06-28) qizhao huang: 赞
- (2020-06-28) garagestmarien: had some problems with this extension, didn't work anymore, but with help of developer, got it fixed, tried uninstalling and re installing, but that didn't work. I was adviced to update chrome, which I did, re installed te lot, didn't work at first but a while later when looking for the error, it seemed okay. so now I am happy again. thanks for the fast support.
- (2020-06-28) garagestmarien: for some reason stopped working removed, reinstalled, nothing, can't put adresses n, website keeps loading.Can't do anything, no acount can be added.
- (2020-06-27) nanette de vries: stopped working also fter re nstall no options
- (2020-06-25) Petr Straka: In a new Chrome doesn't work.
- (2020-06-24) bill bob: Its awsome
- (2020-06-23) Hridoy Roy: Wow awesome and thanks for being with me for the last 4 years
- (2020-06-23) vinoth alagappan: VERY USEFUL APP I LIKE IT
- (2020-06-23) Oleg Dimitrov: THE BEST
- (2020-06-23) Cyprien RIVIERE CACHAU: Excellente extension mais il reste des choses a améliorer comme le fait de pouvoir l'utiliser sur plusieurs navigateur ou pc en meme temps
- (2020-04-16) Zoran Dori: Dobro radi, toplo preporučujem!
- (2020-04-15) David Myung: It is very efficient and I recommend others to use this.
- (2020-04-14) xiaoming he: 非常棒，可惜不能添加非谷歌邮件
- (2020-04-13) Andy Pinnegar: Love it, Very Good
- (2020-04-12) 茸雪: 非常棒的插件，但是自定义图标经常会打开不显示，重启chrome恢复正常。
- (2020-04-11) aahana hingarh: It was so useful. You are such a genuis
- (2020-04-10) Kater Karlo: Genialstes Tool, das ich je für ein Mailprogramm gesehen habe!
- (2020-04-10) Muhammed Furkan Davulcu: BAYILDIM
- (2020-04-10) Irvan Nizuar: COOL
- (2020-04-10) Lư Tài Phong: Used to love it so much. And there is new feature regards to shortcut key. WHO uses the letter C to make the shortcut for compose? Took me a week to find out what's wrong with my computer when I press Ctrl+C for copying a text.
- (2020-04-09) Hector Diaz: Muy útil sobretodo cuando manejas muchas ventanas y necesitas estar atento a la llegada de nuevos correos...entre muchas mas aplicaciones...excelente experiencia!!
- (2020-04-08) Сергей В: Не понравилось что в настройках платная функция, Расписание опции «Не беспокоить» По ночам приходят сообщения с электронной почты!
- (2013-11-04, v:13.9.1) Rowan Walker: Ads in the popups?
I've used this extension for quite some time, with no major issues. However, do you really think it's appropriate for users to be prompted with ads every time they receive an email popup? It seems to me like a pretty low way of fetching donations, and it kind of pisses me off a little, enough that I'd consider swapping extensions to something a little less invasive. Please consider the effects greed can have on your end users.
- (2013-11-03, v:13.9.1) Abel Rochwarger: Spoken notification does not stop
Unchecked "Voice Notification" but still keeps reading messages
- (2013-11-02, v:13.9.1) Kris: Problème avec Checker Plus for Gmail™...
Bonjour, j'utilise votre extension sans aucun problème. Je l'ai récemment installée sur le Pc de mon père qui l'utilise sans problème depuis plusieurs semaines. Mais, depuis deux jours l'icône reste grise avec une petite croix en bas à droite. L'info-bulle dit "Déconnecter" lorsque je positionne mas souris dessus. Quand je clique sur l'icône, le mot "Connexion" s'affiche. Je clique dessus et me connecte directement et sans problème au compte "Gmail". J'ai donc supprimé l'extension, nettoyé le cache, redémarré l'ordinateur. J'ai ensuite réinstallé l'extension, mais le problème persiste ! Plus possible d'afficher cette enveloppe verte comme auparavant ! L'icône reste grise, plus de notification ! Sur mon ordinateur personnel, votre extension fonctionne très bien ! Le problème doit donc venir de l'ordinateur de mon père. Mais, je ne vois vraiment pas d'où cela pourrait venir ! Avez-vous déjà rencontré ce problème ? J'ai lu vos F.A.Q., mais je ne trouve rien à ce sujet. Merci d'avance pour l'aide que vous pourrez m'apporter ! Cordialement !
- (2013-11-01, v:13.9) Gerald Paul Kozlowski: GMail does not load with "CP for Gmail"
I used this app for about a year and then 1 month ago it interfered with downloading my gmail and substituting a light blue, blank page in its place. I have latest Chrome. When I remove it from my list of extensions, everything works fine. Removing other extensions or apps does not cause this problem. I am a big fan of yours for many years and this is the first time I've ever had a problem with any of your programs. All of them have been outstanding until I experienced this. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times and Geek Squad could only suggest I not use it. Thank you
- (2013-11-01, v:13.9) Opera Next
I know you state only testing on Chrome, but Opera Next uses an almost identical backend it seems. Your extension installs, but doesn't allow settings to be set. This is the only extension holding me on Chrome, everything else I use is available in some way on all the other browsers, but none of the other Gmail checkers work like yours.
- (2013-10-31, v:13.9) Blair Smith: Allow turning off notifications for certain tabs?
I just installed (and donated!) your extension this week and I LOVE it. I was wondering if you were planning on adding a feature to turn off notifications from certain tabs in Gmail? They've been a great addition to my ability to not get distracted by stuff I don't need to read now...and maybe I've just missed that feature? Thanks again!!
- (2013-10-30, v:13.9) Checker Plus disappeared...
Am trying to re-download ...says it's already installed. Am using Windows 8.1 of which I do not like. Using Chrome as my browser (I like). And love the Checker Plus... HELP!
- (2013-10-30, v:13.9) Yanni Spiridakis: tabs
When I click on the icon or the notification it will open two gmail tabs. I use Chrome. Can this be fixed? Thank you
- (2013-10-30, v:13.9) Date Wrong
My emails are showing as having been sent 24 hours ago even if they have only just been sent. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no change. Any ideas?
- (2013-10-29, v:13.9) Desktop notifications not working
I've been using Desktop notifications for a year now (or so) and sometime yesterday or today it stopped working. I hear the chime and the icon with the number of unread emails is working fine, but no desktop notification. I haven't changed anything that I can think of. I have "Sound and Desktop notifications" checked. I have "Rich notification" checked. I had "Do not show if already in the gmail tab" checked but I wasn't in the gmail tab, and I tested it unchecked and still didn't work. Anything else? Do you need any other info? Thanks.