Read and respond to your secure messages without leaving your webmail such as Gmail, OWA, Yahoo Mail.
The Secure Messaging Extension supports both Email Message Privacy and Secure File Sharing products, making it simple for licensed users and their recipients (guest users) to send and receive secure messages, request or provide legally valid electronic signatures, and share large files up to 100GB directly form a user's existing email address. It all happens with real-time message tracking and control. FEATURES: * Secure message exchange * Advanced message control and notifications * Large file transfer—up to 100 GB * Simple and secure e-signature capability * Full mobile functionality * Integrates with Single Sign On (SSO) environments BENEFITS: * Satisfy regulatory requirements such as HIPAA, GLBA, E-SIGN, and more * Bolster customer trust with encryption and branding * Save time configuring to the business' needs with simple management and support Full tracking visibility and rights management of messages
- (2020-06-26) Rob Forgione: The ability to send messages over 5GB and now up to 100GB is extremely helpful. Now I don't have to manage the rigmarole of public links in OneDrive anymore.
- (2019-12-04) Tom Gibson: I used to pay a ton of money to get documents signed. Now I get secure email and signing for one low price in a very easy to use program.
- (2019-08-20) Mia Wooldridge: Encrypted messaging can be difficult to follow. This has been great. I love it!
- (2019-07-09) Joshua Strelbicki: I think this is a business essential. The only constructive feedback would be to have an easier navigation for sent and draft files. Otherwise, works well with both Office 365 and GMAIL.
- (2019-05-13) C T: Excellent, just excellent!
- (2019-04-30) Tom Moses: I use it with gmail and we love it. Simple to use and effective.
- (2019-04-03) Melanie Schroeder: I find it incredibly easy to send and receive documents and sensitive information to and from clients. I'd be lost without it!
- (2019-04-02) The ability to create a 'group' for contacts would improve functionality.