Send secure, end to end encrypted email messages to anyone in the world without passwords
★ LockMagic is a patented identity-based information security solution that seamlessly provides end to end encryption. Users don't have to change the way they work, there are no passwords to manage or share. ★ This extension adds a 'Secure Send' button inside Gmail to send encrypted email messages, including attachments, with a single click to anyone in the world. Secure messages are viewed inside Gmail like regular messages. ★ All encryption and decryption operations are performed locally inside the web browser and recipients don't have to install any software. Doctors, Teachers, Accountants, Lawyers, and others are using LockMagic to protect sensitive information. ★ Effortless Gmail Encryption Lockdown! ★ The entire message, body and attachments, are encrypted with a single click ★ Encryption and decryption are performed locally inside the web browser ★ No sharing of passwords or keys - effortless encryption ★ Email messages are sent and stored encrypted at all times ★ Attach very large files from local device or google drive of any size ★ Block recipients from forwarding secure messages to unintended people ★ No software installation required to open and reply to secure messages ★ Receive email notifications when anyone accesses secure content ★ Receive notifications on your mobile phone with Lockmagic mobile app. Never miss an alert! ★ Learn who, when and where your email messages are read and viewed in a world map ★ Recall, unsend and revoke access to secure messages at anytime ★ Set expiry time to control messages lifetime to create self destructing messages ★ All email messages are encrypted locally inside the web browser and recipients must verify their identity to view the secure content. There are no passwords to enter or keys to share. ★ Recipients view encrypted messages inside gmail using this extension. Recipients can also view the secure message from any device without installing any software, or use our mobile and desktop apps. ★ Encryption is automatically applied to Reply and Forward actions with the original set of authorized users. That way the original content is always protected from a recipient accidentally forwarding encrypted messages to unintended people. The extension prevents recipients from replying and forwarding secure messages to other people not specified by the sender. ★ There are no additional passwords required and recipients use their existing Google or Microsoft or any work or personal email address registered with Lockmagic. ★ Stay in control of your information by blocking access to the entire message at any time. In case you made a mistake by adding unintended content or recipients you have control to recall the message. In other words, Lockmagic allows you to have read-receipt and recall functions regardless of the recipient email system. ★ Senders receive alerts when other people access secure email messages and the entire activity log can be viewed inside Gmail or Lockmagic Portal. This makes it hard for people to forward email messages to others without being discovered. Learn more about this extension at https://www.lockmagic.com/gext/help.html Visit Lockmagic Online Encryption Service at https://www.lockmagic.com to send encrypted email messages from any browser without installing software.
- (2020-10-29) Maged Daalees: This is an amazing tool, very easy and straight forward encryption for emails and attachments. Easy to use and seamless. The best part is you still control your email after they are sent, so you can revoke access or make it timed from the beginning. This is enterprise functionality for personal users. Great Job Guys.
- (2020-10-26) Tobi Marshall: Ahmed is super useful. We no longer need to put the password on every single pdf before sending the email. It will be great if we can print the email for reference though.
- (2019-06-23) Tererei Aruee: It's okay but what about the security of these encrypted emails in the hands of this company. Is there an assurance that these is only private to the users or not? It's better if there's a privacy agreement for this company not to be allowed to tamper their customer's encrypted emails. Thank you regards
- (2019-04-20) James Mulligan: The recipient signed up to Lockmagic with their email address, then tried to view my encrypted message. They put in the password and couldn't view the message, instead got this message: "Processing...Decrypting content locally.... Done! Total bytes processed: 1168" Ok, so if it's done why can't they see the message? there's no option, button or explanation for that. This is such a waste of time
- (2017-08-29) Khalid Ginawi: Loved it, easy to use, light, and gives you alot of ways to control what you want to encrypt and Share
- (2017-08-29) Alaeldin Mustafa: Really nice and very easy to use. Now I can share my info in a secure way.
- (2017-08-29) Abe Elsaeed: Wow.... amazing and so easy to use. you can encrypt the e-mails from my gmail!! I was also able to revoke access to the recipient.
- (2019-11-20, v:5.4) Lori Faulkner: Do both users have to have this extension
I need to send secure emails but I am not sure if all my send to people use gmail. Do both of us have to use Gmail and have to have this extension enabled? Thanks Lori
- (2019-03-13, v:5.2) HIPPA compliant
Is lockmagic encryption HIPPA compliant?
- (2018-05-03, v:3.2) moshe benshemesh: uninstall
how to uninstall
- (2018-04-01, v:3.2) Deborah Turner: Secure Email Problem
I can no longer see the secure send options for my email account.