Gives a right-click menu to open email links for gmail. Even if your default email application isn't set to gmail
Provides you with a right-click menu item to open Gmail with that links email address. For use with html "mailto:" links. Opens link in a new tab for Gmail, even if your default email application isn't Gmail.
- (2018-06-25) Bethany Figueroa: Working great for me. I had to replace the Mailto: Gmail extension that quit working on me. Thank you!
- (2015-11-09) Mustafa Elmaleh: Thank you so much, this is a great tool
- (2015-05-20) ابو رنا: lool
- (2014-10-10) Devin Huapaya: Thanks!
- (2020-02-11, v:0.7) Evert van der Meer: Everrthing in the TO field
Hi there, Yes it opens a gmail field, it works so far. But everything comes in the TO field. It is a mailto link who has to create a standard text in the message field. Instate of pasting the text in the message field, it paste it al in the TO field.... The link says: mailto:[email protected]?body=standard text with lots of standard informatie ect etc etc...
- (2018-04-06, v:0.7) Davids Gaisevskis: Non-link email
When there is an email displayed not as link but as a plain text, the "open in Gmail" option does not show up in right click menu https://i.imgur.com/unGSxII.png
- (2018-02-04, v:0.7) Vasilios Frantzolas: right click gmail
When I click on the (non red) image at the top right, I am always directet to https://centerorbit.com/ I tried many times to install, reinstall and nothing changed.
- (2018-01-26, v:0.7) Patrick Doyle: Add Other Email Handlers
Can you add a handler for OWA? I would live to have email options on my right click!
- (2015-11-15, v:0.7) Chris Armstrong: Email non-hyperlinked email addresses.
Hi, I would like to make a recommendation / suggestion. Currently the extension only works for email addresses that appear as hyperlinks (in the same way as your email address on your website - http://www.centerorbit.com/contact/) however, the extension does not recognise email addresses that are plain text (the case in question for me right now is here - https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialAndieCase/about) I can see the email address as plaintext. Even if I were to highlight the entire email address then right-click I would like to see your extension appear. Thank you in advance. Chris
- (2012-08-15, v:0.7) Kohei Hashimoto: Goolgle Apps domain
I want you to correspond also to the domain of google Apps.