This extension allow you to send the URL with the selected text by email or Gmail quickly.
This extension adds an email button to the toolbar and then you can send the current page URL quickly to someone using your default email client/application. You can set a default email address, if you have the habit to send this kind of message to the same email. The selected text in the current page is added inside the email. The 2021 update integrate the right click shortcut to fire the action "send this page URL by email" 2021 Jan 27 : new feature, an option allow you to remove parameters in the URL (after '?') Do not hesitate to leave a message.
- (2021-10-08) Julie Bishop: It works but it fills in the "to" field with [email protected] I have to delete and enter an email address every time. This field should be empty for me to fill in. Where does [email protected] go anyways?
- (2021-01-21) Paul Van Cotthem: Hi Idumaire, I would like to make a feature suggestion for your extension " Email this page (ver I. DUMAIRE)". As you know, many URLs contain metadate information at the end of the URL, after the question mark (“?”). This metadata typically contains info such as the source from where the user clicked the URL, or other information which is superfluous when sharing the link with someone else. In some cases, this metadata info could potentially even reveal info about the sharer of the info. My request is to add an option to your extension to strip away all unnecessary metadata information characters in the shared link which are to the right of, and including, the question mark. Here’s an example URL: • https://www.coolblue.be/nl/mobiele-telefoons/smartphones/samsung/samsung-galaxy-s21-ultra?cmt=c_a,cid_12058654079,aid_118027144522,tid_aud-918309158136:kwd-1128250869506 The remaining URL, to share via your extension to e-mail, should thus become: • https://www.coolblue.be/nl/mobiele-telefoons/smartphones/samsung/samsung-galaxy-s21-ultra Do you think this would be possible? Thanks for considering my request.
- (2020-07-08) Luke Molnar (LexGear): It's okay. It'll do the job I want, but it would be nice to not have to open a window. Just send this page to the default address would be nice. Also, being able to customise the subject line so I can setup a filter to tag it would also be nice.
- (2020-01-21) Mark Thomason: Works great for sharing to Outlook and it brings over highlighted text!
- (2019-12-21) jp math: Très pratique
- (2019-08-12) Peter Vooges: Usefull add-on, works fine in Windows 10 (x64) with Thunderbird 60.8.0
- (2019-06-14) jerome guibert: FONCTIONNE IMPEC
- (2018-11-10) Tomohiro Yoshida: Simple is Best!!
- (2018-07-26) Rainer Haupt: Prima!!! Simpel und macht was es soll.
- (2018-07-25) Lorrie Hogg: doesn't work. i click on the icon in the toolbar and nothing happens.
- (2018-03-18) John Speicher: Won't load suggested email address or autocomplete names/address I start typing.
- (2017-08-21) Manuel Rodriguez: Works perfectly!
- (2017-05-15) Vince Muselli: Great APP and very useful. My issue. I email signature is not appearing in the Gmail compose screen when it comes up. Anything I am doing wrong?
- (2017-05-02) John von Neumann: Used to be very useful, but doesnt work any longer. Since about 2 month. I reinstalled it, but this didnt help.
- (2017-04-30) Wesley Freeman: Good App but needs a few additional options. Needs ability to put the email address automatically in cc, or BCC. Would also like the ability to make a custom subject so that it does not need to be added for each email. Also, would be great if you could adjust the format of the email a bit. I would like the subject line just before the link. Otherwise great ap!
- (2017-04-27) Pascal CASTRATARO: ne fonctionne pas.
- (2017-04-10) Kenyon Bajus: Installed because another extension stopped working, and this also does not work with Outlook Mac.
- (2017-02-17) Thomas Lee: Was working fine until last Chrome update now broken.
- (2017-02-08) Pierre Paquet: Elle ne fonctionne plus depuis le 6 février 2017
- (2017-02-04) Patrick Caffrey: Stopped working with my default email program after the Chrome update to 56. I recall this has happened before.
- (2017-01-04) Paul Thompson (Magiccrpet): When it works! It always works with g-mail but I want it to work with thunderbird (My e-mail client) and it seems to not wanna work. Hence I will try a clean install!
- (2016-12-06) Curt Harter: Exactly what I was looking for! A quick and easy way to email links to web pages.
- (2016-12-04) Works great. A very useful Chrome feature that saves me time. I like to email links to pages with family.
- (2016-05-19) Giacomo Rambaldi: Works very well and offers an alternative to a similar extension developed by Google and which has not been working anymore for some weeks.
- (2021-08-04, v:1.3.2) Trish Digliodo: Suddenly Not Working Again
Can you take a look to see what the issue is?
- (2021-04-19, v:1.3.2) William: Using your App puts "[email protected]" in the To: window of the email.
Using Windows 10 desktop with current Chrome Browser and your App, Email this Page. My Email Client is Outlook Express Classic. When I click on your envelop icon to "email this page", it automatically puts "[email protected]" in the TO: window. Any way you can remove your program from doing this? Thank you, Billy in TN
- (2020-12-31, v:22.214.171.124) Kurt Dean: Quit working
Why doesn't it work now?
- (2020-12-16, v:126.96.36.199) Trish Digliodo: Not working
All of a sudden, this stopped working!! HELP!!
- (2020-11-30, v:188.8.131.52) Fred Khachi: Outlook default not working
The program has for some reason stopped working when you select "Your default mail handler" . I have tried this on various different browsers to include chrome and Microsoft edge chromium
- (2020-11-23, v:184.108.40.206) Andrew Howse: Not working
Hi - this is a great add on to chrome .. but it stopped working a couple of weeks back - I removed and re added but still if I click the icon nothing happens - is there any fix?
- (2020-11-21, v:220.127.116.11) Berno Jerabek: Email this Page
Hallo, seit kurzem geht die Erweiterung nicht mehr (W10 Pro 1909). Bei Klick darauf geschieht nichts, Outlook ist als Standard-Mail eingestellt. Ein deinstallieren und neu Hinzufügen bringt nichts. An meinem Zweit-PC (W10 Home, 20H2) funktioniert die Erweiterung. An beiden PC ist Outlook 2019 installiert. Gibt es eine Lösung? PS: Die Erweiterung Link per Mail (ähnlich mit This Page) funktioniert. Gruß Berno
- (2020-09-25, v:18.104.22.168) Marie-Ange Picot: Pas outlook
Bonjour, Depuis aujourd'hui, l'extension me propose outlook pour envoyer mes liens web, or, je n'utilise pas outlook mais Thunderbird. Comment faire pour ouvrir directement la page de courrier sur thunderbird ?
- (2020-03-17, v:22.214.171.124) Phil R: collection of data
I've used your product happily for many years. A recent problem forced me to delete and re-add your extension. Chrome now warns that your extension will "Read and Change all your data on the websites you visit". I've asked Chrome support to explain this but wanted to know if your product does read data from all pages and report back to your servers? If I take a screen shot of my bank account values does your product capture the username/password I used on the web page? I suspect you'll say no but how does your audience know?
- (2020-03-16, v:126.96.36.199) Phil R: stopped working
I had been using for years. Your program stopped working a couple months ago. I was hopeing you would create fix during this time but the latest update doesn't appear to be effective. It's also possible, since no one else is complaining that I am the only one with issue. I'm using Chrome up to date.
- (2019-11-13, v:188.8.131.52) Kat Darling: Suddenly not working!
I love "email this page" and am so upset that it suddenly stopped working. Can you help me, please??
- (2019-08-16, v:184.108.40.206) Kat Darling: Firefox?
Is "Email this page!" available for Firefox?
- (2019-08-11, v:220.127.116.11) Peter Vooges: Outlook.com
Good Evening, I am using this add-on with Thunderbird and that works great. I tried to use it with outlook.com (hotmail) on the computer of my wife, but nothing happend. She works with windows 10. If I check the default setting for the mail client, it says "Chrome" what is correct, because she looks at het mail online. Is there a solution to get this add-on working with hotmail? Kind regards, Peter V.
- (2019-04-22, v:18.104.22.168) Nancy Egan: Not working
When I click the envelope icon, nothing happens.
- (2018-12-22, v:22.214.171.124) Roche Stewart: Not on map I have asked repeatedly to put my business on your map, but nothing is done. Veranda vintage 250 Main Rd Diep River Cape Town ZA
Please attend to my business and put it on your map. It is imported to me. My business: VERANDA VINTAGE 250 MAIN ROAD DIEP RIVER CAPE TOWN
- (2018-08-07, v:126.96.36.199) Draak enBuuk: URL not copied
Page URL is not copied, but the Title of the page is copied into the subject of the email. For example: https://www.google.nl/ is sent as Google. OS: Linux Mint 18.3 Cinnamon 64-bit Mail client: Thunderbird 52.9.1 64-bit 3.6.7
- (2018-03-19, v:188.8.131.52) not working
does not fill in contact anymore ? Please fix this used to be SO great! I use Chrome on a Mac.
- (2018-03-19, v:184.108.40.206) Robert Schaevitz: Has Stopped Populating Addresses from Google Contacts
Stopped working around March 15 or so.
- (2018-03-18, v:220.127.116.11) no longer working?
Does not fill in persons name anymore ?
- (2018-03-16, v:18.104.22.168) Wayne W: contacts
When I type the first few letters of a commonly used contact email it no longer populates