Automatically reload a page. Configure interval between page refreshes and see a count-down until the next refresh.
============================== ** WARNING!! THIS EXTENSION IS DEPRECATED. ** Due to Google migrating Chrome Extensions to Manifest V3, the timing mechanism of this extension will no longer work by January 2023. This extension is currently in deprecated state. Existing users are suggested to look for alternatives by January 2023. ============================== * Features * 1. Automatically reload your page by time interval. 2. Activate reloader with default interval through keyboard hot-key (Ctrl+Alt+R or Ctrl+Alt+F5) 3. Auto detect key press / mouse click by user and delay reload when necessary. By default keyboard hot-key is disabled. Please go to the option page to enable hot-key by setting a default interval. * Q&A * 1. Is it possible to keep refreshing until key pressed? The timer is reset when a browser tab is reloaded, so the page will keep refreshed by interval until you manually cancel the timer on that browser tab. ------------------------------ Release notes: v2.0.2 Minor improvement to logo image. v2.0.1 Update description of extension. v2.0 Complete rewrite of codebase to utilize latest Chrome API. Update on interface using more modern styling. Better privacy: no longer need permission to access browsing data. v1.1.1 Bug fix on "Never" option not working. v1.1.0 New logo. User interface improvement. Delay reload on user key press / mouse click only when next reload is within 60 seconds. v1.0.2 Minor update on code to meet latest Google requirement. v1.0.1 Bug fix on hot-key Ctrl+Alt+F5 not working. v1.0 Initial fork from source origin: ChromeReload http://code.google.com/p/chrome-reload/ ------------------------------ Credit, contains resources from: GLYPHICONS https://www.glyphicons.com/ SPECTRE.CSS https://picturepan2.github.io/spectre/
- (2022-09-15) Ron Moses: It works well for the most part. It would be perfect if it maintained timer status on a restart. I have two pinned tabs that I want to be on a timer all the time. I've found other extensions that do that, but they had their own problems. The hunt continues.
- (2022-03-10) Claudio Enrique Rossi: In the latest version of Chrome (today is March 10, 2022) it doesn't work very well, it's like the countdown is deactivated when I leave the tab, for a while it works fine but it deactivates again when I leave the tab again.
- (2021-07-05) Rakesh Kumar: Good, Simple & easy
- (2021-06-07) Jason Pelkey: This is a fantastic tool and was just what I needed. Refreshing the Google Meets link is extremely annoying and boring, but thanks to this thing, I don't need to worry about that at all!
- (2021-05-23) mister ajim: Its actually tab reload. But its effective when work only page reload.
- (2021-04-12) Perry van der Linden: Doesn't remember refresh setting form a URL earlier visited. Sometimes stops while tab/browser still opened. For the rest great refreshing help!
- (2021-03-18) Mike H: Would be even more useful if it could repost (click yes to resubmit) for me.
- (2021-02-11) Mikey C.: it worked so well I use it to prank, and to reload google meet pages so that I don't have to manually do it every 5 seconds.
- (2021-01-30) thassia: É uma boa extensão. Diferente da maioria, quando você clica na página o contador recomeça. Para o que eu preciso é bom, mas existe uma extensão para outro navegador, que ao invés de o contador recomeçar, ele para de vez se eu clicar na pagina. Seria ótimo se essa extensão tivesse essa opção, pois tenho que "correr" para desativar o contador enquanto espero resposta da página e por esquecer disso a página acaba atualizando novamente fazendo eu perder o que eu tinha feito.
- (2020-11-18) Michael Hebert: Works well. I recommend an option so it will continue to function from page to page, as long as the user's on the same website.
- (2020-11-14) Mike Piman: Great, but please let me define my random interval! "5 sec - 30 min" is hardly ever useful. Also please *remember* when restarting browser.
- (2020-10-27) Бамбарбия Кергудуев: несколько месяцев работало нормально, но потом бац, и все просто отказывается работать.
- (2020-10-03) Freddy MF: Super!!!
- (2020-08-27) Artem Rikoski: I dunno why it's 'plus'. It has usability issues. I need refresh frequency of 10 mins or 20 mins. No such options. Then if I want to set 10 mins or 20 mins manually I have to put it in IN SECONDS. Like 600, 1200. Geez save me from this math. Till next time.
- (2020-07-14) Артур: Супер, Спасибо! Если можно было бы установить интервал времени в random, от и до, то было бы вообще супер. Добавьте пожалуйста это.
- (2020-03-04) varley: Cumple a las 1000 maravillas con su trabajo. Muy buena.
- (2020-01-15) Ehsan Tabesh: The hotkey is super useful! Love the extension! <3
- (2019-11-01) Простое управление, к разным вкладках можно задать разное время обновления.
- (2019-09-06) JustChange MyNameDamnit: Would it be possible to reload the page (while in background) only on errors such as "This site can’t be reached" or "No internet" or other errors that may show up? That would be a very nice addition. Also bypassing the cache would be great.
- (2019-07-29) Mariah EAM: I have never had any issues with it whatsoever. I've used this extension for years and it's never failed to function properly. The customization of time is extremely useful.
- (2019-07-20) John Shawler: Need an option to change the random option. I don't like it to randomize from 5sec to 30min. I would like to be able to set it to what I want. Like 1min to 5min or whatever I desire.
- (2019-07-04) Гельмут: Super! Thanks!
- (2019-03-24) Alexander Shcherbich: До обновления было очень хорошо, но теперь какая-то свинья усовершенствовала и при нахождении страницы идет постоянное обновление, надо останавливать. Это отвратительно и мешает работе. Google, у вас просто воруют деньги те кто устроил это "усовершенствование". Гоните разработчиков в шею!
- (2019-03-14) Hrushikesh Mohapatra: Exactly what I needed. Unlike other reload extensions it resets the reload time on manual reload.
- (2019-03-14) Micha: Die Erweiterung lädt Tabs nur dann neu, wenn ich diese aktiv aufrufe. Beispiel: Ich habe 8 Tabs, diese sind angepinnt. Irgendwann werden die Icons in der Tableiste grau. Sobald ich den Tab aufrufe, wird der bis dahin wohl gehaltene Reload ausgeführt. Es findet also kein Reload im Hintergrund statt.
- (2019-03-01) F FEPA: La extension hace lo que promete POSITIVO + la mas ligera en espacio/HDD (menos de un 1MB) + muy ligera en rendimiento (45-47K de RAM) La gran mayoria de extensiones de este tipo superan los 47K de memoria en adelante. + comoda y facil de usar NEGATIVO - aunque no es imprescindible, se deberia intercambiar entre la pestaña "seconds" hasta "minutes" (y viceversa) Felicidades por la app, gran trabajo!
- (2019-02-01) Francesco D'Alesio: Really nice Plugin! It would be nice thought to add the option to automatically stop the reloading timer if you are currently working on that specific timer. It's nice to have an autorefresher but It sould definetly stop when you are using that tab and start again when you change to another tab.
- (2018-12-31) This app is awesome. It can reload any tab you have open in Chrome, the only thing that irks me is there is not a 10 minute reload time option. Apart from that, I highly recommend the app for people to use if they require tabs reloaded at different times, and please support the app developer.
- (2018-11-11) Sohan Computer: i think should add a option ''Reload Unsuccessful Tabs" i see a addons for mozila .its so good options but now its not update for new version. so i am use old version mozila. but i find same a addons ..if possibly please add this options.. see this addons this site ..now not support new version but its work old version.....https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/reload-plus/reviews/?src=api
- (2018-04-26) gole yakh: very best
- (2018-04-17) Frank Luis Rodriguez Riera: Funciona como lo describen
- (2018-03-29) Russ Johnson: GREAT
- (2018-02-21) Irfan Firmansyah: Sederhana tapi efektif.
- (2018-02-09) abusuzuki: only if there is a feature to Remembers last settings when you start Chrome again
- (2017-12-10) Paulo Vítor Ribeiro: poderia ter a opção de salvar a escolha feita na última sessão do navegador.
- (2017-12-04) Hey Beccky: it is very useful, I recommend it.
- (2017-10-27) Luan Bugallo: good
- (2017-10-08) Иван Иванов: Моим необходимостям полностью удовлетворяет. Спасибо.
- (2017-05-30) Lil Snai: Loved it
- (2017-03-08) Павел Гамаюнов: Отлично работает !
- (2017-03-08) zachary mcvagh: i love it
- (2017-03-06) Алёша Дубин: Классное расширение !
- (2017-03-06) Павел Гамаюнов: Отлично !
- (2020-08-21, v:2.0.2) ronald dextraze: mouse/keyboard entry on tab stops the timer. Can it auto-restart when moving to another tab??
This browser refresh timer works great for my application but when i do something in the page by typing etc the timer is stopped which is fine but needs to start back up automatically when no input is detected for a "period of time". Please implement this and the amount of time you wish "no detected actions" to exist on the tab before auto starting
- (2020-05-27, v:2.0.2) Jonathan F: A small maybe quality of life suggestion
I would like to request 1/4 1/2 and 3/4 of a second, if possible. For example. 5.25, 9.5, and 9.75 would help me out a bit. Thanks
- (2020-05-13, v:2.0.2) Nike Nolson: if URL changed stop automatically ( Set )
I love this extension and is very effective work, I'm a cloud platform worker my work is url based.. i.e task groudtask id url www.xxxx.com/projects/3AHPWNJ8VTJN4DA5KR0N8EOIHASF3/tasks/accept_random? task posting time every 5 to 10 minutes, i will set task collecting timer 1 to 2 seconds after task accepted url willbe changed ( this is dyamic based urls) Look like this /projects/3BJ81NIZBGAGSOFW4G1CH6YB4UKJH/tasks/388CL5C1RJI64JJJ3UU6IEGY9LZLHJ?assignment_id=3Z9WI9EOZ0JX7XZV8WN7SYY4IU0KHD&auto_accept=true/ So my request after accept task url willbe changed, So " stop refresh automatically" this is big help to me.
- (2019-08-07, v:2.0.2) Lou Lomas: does the "Reload site?" pop-up appear if you have unsaved changes?
Haven't been able to test this yet - with the time-out feature, will the Chrome Browser pop-up appear if it tries to reload site when you have unsaved changes?
- (2019-04-24, v:2.0.2) Karl Pearson: Enhancement Request
Hello, I use this extension often enough that I've come to rely on it. There are several in the store, but I chose this because if its simplicity. Now I wish to change that for you. Please add an option so the time remaining is not only on the icon for the extenion, but is on the tab itself somewhere so when I navigate away from the tab I'm reloading on the interval I choose, but that the time displays on the tab I'm reloading so I can see the time remaining when I have a different tab open. Thank you.
- (2019-04-04, v:2.0.2) Or Schiro: Always reload tab from domain
Example: Whenever I open a new tab that contains https://domain.com/item/*, reload this tab every X minutes. Possible to implement?
- (2019-03-24, v:2.0.2) Alexander Shcherbich: ChromeRelayPlus return as it was ! How can you make money on stupid things!
Before the update, ChromeRelayPlus was very good, but now some pig has improved and there is a constant update when the page is found, it must be stopped. It is disgusting and interferes with work. Google, you just steal money from those who made this "improvement". Throw developers in the neck!
- (2018-08-20, v:1.1.1) Netspeedz: Not Currently Working
Once the countdown reaches 0, nothing happens. Forced to manually refresh.
- (2018-07-21, v:1.1.1) Paulo Vítor Ribeiro: bug
when the Ctrl key is pressed for less than 1 minute the countdown returns to 1 minute, and at the end the page does not update
- (2018-06-21, v:1.1.1) GOOGLE CHROME WILL NOT OPEN
- (2018-05-18, v:1.1.1) John McCash: add list of sites/URLs to autoreload?
Is there any chance you could add the capability to store a list of sites or URLs that would automatically be reloaded at some specified interval, as opposed to having to set up the reloading again each time the browser is started up?
- (2018-02-06, v:1.1.1) Jim Gavin: arrows up and down
can't find the up & down arrows right of the flash?
- (2017-11-04, v:1.1.1) Brandon Schreiber: keys
can you make it press keys? thx!