Adds many useful tweaks to pages on the youtube site. Remove subscriptions, clear watched videos & more!
Overview ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ● Remove Subscription Videos ● Remove Watched Videos ● Change the page clicking the YouTube icon takes you to ● Remove all subscription videos ● Load all subscription videos ● Collapse subscription groups About ¯¯¯¯¯ This extension aims to provide an improved experience for the popular video site, YouTube. First a little about me, I am a university student currently studying an MEng in Computer Science in the UK. I have been coding for the past 8 years and throughout that time I have been an avid creator and consumer of YouTube content. The reason for making this extension was to improve my experience when using YouTube and I have finally decided to submit this to the Chrome extension store in the hopes that it will aid you in the same way. Features ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ Remove Subscription Videos - This feature makes it easier to delete unwanted videos from your YouTube homepage. Remove Watched Videos - This feature makes your homepage much cleaner by removing any subscription videos that you have already watched. YouTube Subscriptions as Default Page - Enable me if you want the 'Subscriptions' page as your default YouTube homepage. Clear All Videos - This will delete all videos from your subscriptions page. Load All Videos - Allows you to load *all* of your subscription videos into view. Collapse Subscription Groups - Allows you to toggle a the viewing of your subscription groups (Today, Yesterday, Last Week, etc). More Information ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ More detailed descriptions, current issues and planned updates are available at https://github.com/Mattie432/YouTweak Final Note ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ If you installed my extension and liked it a quick moment of your time to rate it would be most appreciated, equally if you didn't like it I would urge you to leave a comment explaining your concerns so that these can be addressed for future releases. Any bugs that are found should be reported to me through the GitHub issues page (https://github.com/Mattie432/YouTweak/issues). Thanks Matt Programming - @Mattie432 Graphics - @getupWill
- (2023-05-01) Stan Lee: Не смог разобраться как настроить. Рабочее расширение менеджера подписок - PocketTube: Youtube Subscription Manager
- (2022-12-28) Warrior Angelll .Kid: need updates... is not working I want the "X" to hid vid from subs feed....
- (2022-11-17) Владэк Джонсил: так и не понял как он упорядочивает подписки
- (2022-10-16) Anthony Cuttitta: Broken, probably for years. Abandon all hope ye who Add to Chrome.
- (2022-06-05) Shivam Kumar Choudhary: Can you please please also make an extension which can load number of likes on youtube video below the thumbnail of the video and in future add dislike count also if youtube returns the dislike count
- (2022-06-03) Сергей Друзь: Nothing special😕
- (2022-03-13) blue: Doesn't work
- (2022-01-22) Demo Demo: Videos doesn't run on this extension.
- (2020-03-04) Bob: none of the features seem to work
- (2019-09-17) john doe: not working
- (2019-05-24) FatheredPuma81: Got it only for the automatic Watch video deletion. Doesn't work. Oh well was worth a try.
- (2019-03-15) disappointed, did not change my start page to subscriptions when set to that and did not remove watched videos from the feed.
- (2018-08-02) P West: 03/13/18 No longer works with 'Try out a fresh look for YouTube' enabled from TestTube: https://www.youtube.com/testtube :(
- (2018-07-08) Ben C: straight up doesn't work.
- (2018-05-16) Chris Partan: No longer works with the new YouTube layout!
- (2018-04-27) David: The main option is to remove the watched videos , and unfortunately it doesn't work for me!
- (2018-04-19) T: Doesn't actually do anything. Does not hide viewed videos in any way at all. Waste of time.
- (2018-03-17) Sam: Doesn't work
- (2018-02-27) ImprovedTube for YouTube: Nice one. Some unique features. ██╗. . . . . . . ██████╗. ██╗. . . ██╗. ███████╗ ██║. . . . . . ██╔═══██╗██║. . . ██║. ██╔════╝ ██║. . . . . . ██║. . . . ██║ ██║. . . ██║ █████╗ ██║. . . . . . ██║. . . . ██║ ╚██╗. ██╔╝██╔══╝ ███████╗╚██████╔╝. ╚████╔╝. ███████╗ ╚══════╝.╚═════╝. . . . ╚═══╝. . . ╚══════╝ (Maybe you don't need 'browsing history' permission anymore?)
- (2018-02-26) DJ LickMyStamp: Very happy with this extension! The only sad thing is that it does not work with the new layout, so you have to revert to the old look to use it. Well worth it though!
- (2018-02-19) Tyuyf: Seriously loving the collapsible subscription groups. Is there any chance of you bringing this to Firefox?
- (2018-02-18) Devin Atkins: doesn't work
- (2018-02-08) الْأسْوَدُ يَلِيق بِكَ: لا يعمل وسيء جدا لا انصح به جاري الحذف
- (2018-02-05) Александр: Fix plz :(
- (2018-01-06) Emma Emmerr: stopped working
- (2017-12-23) Steve Reid: Doesn't work and never updated
- (2017-11-21) Skylee Goetz: It doesn't work?
- (2017-09-24) Nick Foster: doesnt work anymore
- (2017-09-23) Christopher James: I love this extension...until YouTube messed it up. Any chance on getting it to work again?
- (2017-08-31) Ye Li: Was pretty great until the August 29th update to YouTube's interface... Please update! THanks
- (2017-08-30) Антон К: Not work.
- (2017-08-30) Антон Самойлов: Dont work
- (2017-07-09) Gabe SubnetMask: Youtube update has broken the addon. Don't bother installing it unless you see a 2017 update. Otherwise it was a 5 star addon. RIP
- (2017-07-08) Dylan B: Very helpful but all of a sudden overnight when YouTube updated and changed their layout it doesn't work, Please fix it. I literally used YouTweak Manager every single day, It was the best extension!
- (2015-03-29, v:3.20) Extension not working
This extension is not working for me at all, none of the functionalities appear to be working... This is the PasteBin share link: http://pastebin.com/cbSuW262
- (2015-03-19, v:3.20) Toby: Hiding watched videos not working
It should automatically be hiding watched videos and the remove button isn't appearing when selected http://pastebin.com/21p3wjvr here is the paste bin like suggested
- (2015-03-07, v:3.20) Rocky Senju: Auto like certain videos funcion
I have test alot, youtube channel link, name .... evrythink Also test only running one extension. All of ny trys dont work, so pls fix them!! If it help, the Auto-Like for YouTube™ that give like on 50% of the video, always work but i want like with list.
- (2015-03-01, v:3.20) Michael Marotta: How do I hide watched videos again after clicking Load All Videos
I accidentally clicked Load All Videos and all my watched videos appeared. How do I hide them again? I have hundreds of videos and don't want to click them all again. Thanks.
- (2015-02-09, v:3.20) Per Hultqvist: Like-function
I would like to see a feature that gives the opportunity to choose between: 1. Auto like all videos you watch 2. Auto like all videos you spend more than X minutes watching 3. Auto like all videos in your watch later list 4. And of course todays functionality 5. And maybe more alternatives that I can't think of now...
- (2015-02-03, v:3.20) JJ (J): Viewing of history
Allowing the viewing of one's YouTube history would be nice. It's currently necessary to disable the extension (I've tried ticking and unticking various boxes) in order to view previously watched videos in one's "history" tab.
- (2015-01-09, v:3.19) Alex Gillings: not working
it worked a grand total of one time and now its doing nothing, if i enable the remove button and get rid of them that way my feed just loads the same amount of even earlier videos in the place of what i got rid of. i could remove literally every video ever from my feed i guess but it goes back over 2 years
- (2014-12-27, v:3.19) zZT: quick question
how do i enable auto hd, & the use of full screen thing?
- (2014-12-15, v:3.18) H Vining: Exclude History?
SO since hiding watched videos in the History page completely ruins the point of it, is it possible to exclude it?
- (2014-12-03, v:3.18) Lilys N. Remains: Looking for an app
I am a college student who can be easily distracted. I really like watching youtube videos, especially when I'm bored, overwhelmed, or frustrated. Now, I need youtube for research now and then, but I would find myself getting off topic and looking at videos. Completely blocking off does not help me. It would be awesome if you could include a productivity feature that blocks most videos, except for the ones needed by utilizing keywords (e.g. "Jobbik" or "Russian Grammar." Would this ever be a possibility?