Transfer files to Google Drive from Dropbox, OneDrive, Box and other cloud drives, vice versa.
MultCloud is a free web-based tool that enables you to easily transfer, migrate, backup, sync or move files from one cloud to another and access all your online files on different clouds with a single login. Over 30 cloud services supported, including: Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, MEGA, SugarSync, Amazon Cloud Drive, Amazon S3 as well as FTP, WebDav, etc. Some use cases: * Transfer files from Dropbox to Google Drive * Migrate or move data between two Google Drives * Backup FTP, WebDav to Google Drive * Sync OneDrive with Google Drive Key Features: * Directly transfer files from one cloud to another. * File transfer in background, allowing you to close browser. * Schedule automatic data transfer between two cloud services. * Free for cloud-to-cloud transfer and sync. Website: https://www.multcloud.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/multcloud Twitter: @multcloud Customer support: [email protected]
- (2020-08-29) sabol Win7: excellent ??? Great tool why there is no app for android ???
- (2020-08-09) ahmet f. göklü: Mükemmel ve ücretsiz.
- (2020-03-11) Wes Wright: It keeps saying 'server error, please try again' anytime i try to open the extension
- (2020-02-25) Tiger Dear's: good
- (2019-11-10) Katnip Palmer: I added the extension but haven't opened yet. Reason is I agree with many reviewers. Unless you have disposable income, why buy an app without knowing"if" it works, easy to use (often my complaint as you should think like a 5th grader before putting app on google. Meaning, you developers assume we all know and talk the talk, or are in the workplace where training is given as technology upgrades etc, and if I use this app for the purposes I envision and/or will my needs be fulfilled, I must try it first. Bonehead developer, who knows nothing about business. You can't be great at both. Pass it on to a business, strategic minded talented person. The idea to develop an app and then try to get lots of cash before it's tested, is someone living in a cave. I cry for you in the total loss of revenue that could still be or would have been, cause we in America are customers, not gullible, sophisticated in knowing what we purchase and would never pay before driving it, or to see if it turns on even. Get real! if had a free trial period before paying for it. Stupid stupid stupid, a launch of app over a year ago and 100 reviews and half negative. Who is managing your product and analyzing how it's going. Sad. Sell it to some other developer and they'll maybe make it one of best if it works. I think whoever is decision maker should find yourself a smart strategic business adviser/analyst/ consultant. Good luck
- (2019-11-09) Sidnei Santos De Andrade: muito bom
- (2019-11-01) 子夜小鱼: 很优秀
- (2019-10-29) Keith Wilkins: So far, so good! I had a dozen or so documents I needed to transfer over to Dropbox from Google Drive. I signed up, connected accounts, chose the source folder and the destination folder, hit transfer and BAM! Done. Thanks!
- (2019-10-18) Nadiyah Said-West: Worked like a charm! All of my 1.7GB transferred without a problem. It wasn't the fastest but it was free and almost effortless.
- (2019-10-15) Mark Lewis: This looks ideal but I haven't yet gone for it as I'm pretty concerned about what you need to grant access to ie 'See, edit, create and delete all of your Google Drive files'. This seems very high risk?? Thoughts?
- (2019-08-13) John Blackledge: Oh goody. A blank window with "Loading..." in the top right hand corner. For 10 minutes. Back to the drawing board, guys. Uninstalled.
- (2019-06-11) Lynda En: It makes us sign up, then it takes us to the pricing screen. Even if we want to close the pricing screen and use only their free features, the whole page is greyed out so you can only click to pay for a upgrade.
- (2019-06-10) Khan1 Khan1: i am testing it.I cant say anything about it.
- (2019-06-10) M T: Couldn't even get past the welcome screen because i wouldn't sign up to a paid plan.
- (2019-06-09) Özcan Özkan: Ücretsiz değil
- (2019-06-04) Jade Loddo: If you don't sign up to a paid plan, the website greys out.
- (2019-05-14) Amy Miller: couldn't even use it. dismissed the paid versions and it was completely locked out.
- (2019-03-29) Bryan Cann: Just a piece of sh**t, never trust it. Doesn't even allow me to continue after registration keeps on showing blank screen. No user experience all just about money.
- (2019-03-23) Lorraine Pierce: No Free Option! If you close out the paid offers, NOTHING is clickable. In other words, there is NO FREE OPTION. Meaning they use bait and switch to get people to download their extension. I refuse to give money or access of my files to companies that lie. Period. Shame on them.
- (2019-03-06) Simply doesn't work. After signing up you can't click on anything on the website after you close the upsell.
- (2019-02-24) Another extension that wastes my time (there are many!). Forcing the user to go into a pricing screen before a user has tried the app is retarded. Can not use the app before you choose a plan even though the website clearly states there is a free version. NOT RECOMMENDED.
- (2019-02-02) Gloria Maria Barrientos: if you press no to their "limited time offer" for their payed service the website becomes greyed out and you can't do anything
- (2019-01-23) K Mason Schecter: Also supports Baidu, which offers 2TB free storage, but very slow transfers. If dropbox or google drive get overloaded, you can dump the contents to baidu in the background with multcloud.
- (2018-12-30) Роман Липатов: I started transfer from Dropbox to Google Drive 15 minutes ago. Still no any file was transfered.
- (2018-11-02) Pallavi Chauhan: Multcloud works like a charm. The free plan suits most of the needs. I am very grateful to Multcloud for such a beautiful service. Strongly recommend for cloud transfers and managing multiple cloud services under one roof. Thank You!
- (2018-10-16) lixo, só transfere automatico se assinar o pacote pago.
- (2018-08-18) Phil Buckley: Saved me endless hours of frustration with zip files and syncing slowing everything to a crawl. Perfect for my need which was to get all my stuff off Dropbox and onto Drive pronto before they corrupted any more of my files. 10/10!
- (2018-08-17) Myles Kilgallon: Can't sign up... Website is Faaarked, css has everything all over the place, looks like a picasso and not in a good way. tested on multiple browsers (for the sign up page)
- (2018-08-16) David Austin: As long as Dropbox and others get away with charging 10x what google does for online storage, I will get away with using the free version of those other services as mere cache's, using services like this to transfer everything to google for long term.
- (2018-07-26) Michael Archangel: Marvellous multi-cloud backup and sync extension. It works wonders. Congratulations to the developpers. I recommend to all !
- (2018-06-14) Rob Lina: I don't have time to "contact the developer". Either it works or it doesn't, and this doesn't. Sorry.
- (2021-02-16, v:1.1.4) Bill Sigafoos: Move dropbox off of mac drive
dropbox is taking up too much space on my hard drive Can I Move it to the cloud
- (2021-01-08, v:1.1.4) ross m: does this still work?
does this extension still work?
- (2020-05-27, v:1.1.4) Christine T: sync google drive to dropbox
Does this extension allow for syncing of google drive to dropbox?
- (2020-03-24, v:1.1.4) Jens Hansen: Transfer to Google Drive / Fotos
Having installed the MultCloud Chrome AddOn and clicking on it to transfer from Dropbox to Google nothing happens but "No task..." or, after a right-click and choosing "Transfer to Google Drive" the addon installation site of the chrome web store opens again :-(
- (2019-08-16, v:1.1.4) Jacob Encines: Sync from DRIVE to DROPBOX
Hello just making sure that the service is available to sync in either direction as it only states that you can sync from DROPBOX to DRIVE, our question is can we Sync existing documents from DRIVE to DROPBOX?
- (2019-07-19, v:1.1.4) Harold Angle: File Converting
When I press the blue cloud to transfer a Dropbox file to Google Drive, it says "No task, create one please!" What do I need to do for it to work properly? Thank you!
- (2019-05-17, v:1.1.4) Zefon Barden: Cost For Business Subscriptions?
Pricing for PERSONAL/BUSINESS
- (2019-05-17, v:1.1.4) Zefon Barden: File-type bandwidth LIMITS/restrictions? I'm the Lead Admin. Of Z-Developers. We require Cloud storage that offers Low-loss download Streaming.???
See above. [email protected] Zefon Barden 626.590.2065
- (2019-03-25, v:1.1.4) Sam Carter: Your website has been malfuntioning for at least 4 weeks
Your website needs fixed. Obviously your users are experiencing troubles since several have commented on this. This is poor poor service.
- (2019-02-23, v:1.1.4) Geoff Cook: Website is greyed out and I can't select any options.after logging in.
After I close the promotion pop up, the website is greyed out and I can't select any options. Ad blocker has been disabled.
- (2019-02-17, v:1.1.4) Fabrice Portes: does not work greyed out after promotion pop up
Can't do anything on my chromebook with this. All options greyed out.
- (2019-02-13, v:1.1.4) Adam Stephens: Website becomes inactive after signup
If I don't choose a paid option when signing up, the website becomes greyed out and inactive. Nothing works. I've seen this comment multiple times, so this is obviously common. Is there a solution?
- (2019-02-04, v:1.1.4) Website Locked
When I exit the MultCloud Special Offer box the website remains grey'd out and unaccessible.
- (2019-01-29, v:1.1.4) Blocked
MultCloud Special Offer box appears when I sign-in, which blocks access to the site even when removed by clicking X. Thanks.
- (2018-12-09, v:1.1.4) Changer games on drivers