Attach and share files effortlessly from OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote and many more.
When you're in Gmail, wouldn't you love a button that you could just click to attach any of your cloud files to your email? Well, with Share and Attach Files in Gmail, you can! You can attach any of your cloud files too, like: Google Drive, Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, Dropbox files. You name it- we give you access with 1 little button right from your Gmail. This handy tool: ✅Saves you time from searching through numerous cloud platforms ✅Keeps everything in the cloud (great for Chromebook users) ✅Keeps your files off your hard drive so that you can have a faster computer. 💻 Try it today! cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time. 🔥🔥🔥Read our latest blog about how to declutter your hard drive here: https://blog.cloudhq.net/declutter-messy-hard-drive/
- (2019-11-14) Bear Marketing: Nice to have when you need to quickly share from the cloud.
- (2019-07-12) Corbin Mytan: I always leave my audio files in my google drive so I can get to them easily but when you're constantly mixing and mastering, you need to be able to get to everything pretty quickly. Accessing my google drive through Gmail is exactly that.
- (2019-06-24) Kayleigh Camden: Saves time and allows to grab my google drive docs right from the email, one stop shop, no perusing my drive necessary.
- (2019-01-23) Emily Stevens: Really intuitive and makes my email experience better.
- (2019-01-19) Rhea Barton: I love using Google Drive and sending out my files from there with a click. Ain't nothing easier than one click!
- (2018-12-11) John Chambers: One button and anything from all of the online drives I have gets emailed. This is so awesome.
- (2018-12-11) Julia Genenbacher: It works so well. It's awesome.
- (2018-12-11) Jules Francois: The ease of use is high and the amount of cloud services I can use this with makes this extension really helpful. It's fantastic.
- (2018-12-11) Elliott Dubois: Perfect for adding stuff from files from all of my favorite cloud services to an email.
- (2018-11-28) Tom Sprewell: The dropbox functionality alone makes this extension amazing. I can upload any file from the plethora of services without extra hassle. Great stuff.
- (2018-11-28) Brian Jimenez: Easy to use & opens a world of possibilities. Fantastic in my eyes
- (2018-09-12) Shammi juthi: Easy to use - email marketing software.
- (2017-11-10) Eric Geynes: seems ok and works with amazon drive but I can't see thumbnails for photos so it's a pain to identify the one I'm looking for. I'm going to have to rename which I don't really want to do as I don't want the recipient to see complicated file names.... any way we could get a thumbnail of the picture?
- (2017-09-28) Siddhant Debashish: doesn't work
- (2017-03-14) I think following features would make it worth 5stars 1) Left panel should show only those authorized cloud drives instead of showing all possible drives 2) In right panel, Add typeahead for searching files in drive. 3) Change of icon to bring it up to more meaningful and intuitive icon.
- (2016-09-12) Jonathan Gates: Works extremely well with my work Box and personal Dropbox accounts. Recommended to everyone in my office!
- (2016-07-14) Affection Addicted: Just follow the install instructions. Works perfectly. Awesome extension.
- (2016-07-14) Tech Erick: Wonderful extension that I highly recommend to people who are time-conscious
- (2016-07-14) Earline Klotz: Great one, works like a charm, thanks for a good extension.
- (2016-07-14) Treva Mowery: Very helpful utility, thanks
- (2016-07-14) Mahedi Hasan: Nice extension with simple but effective options. Options of where to send clip or page are very good.
- (2016-07-14) Webster Momin: Awesome and very useful..fully recommend it
- (2016-07-14) Diana White: It is very very cool. I can even attach Evernote attachments and notes as PDF.
- (2016-07-13) Robert King: This one does what I need and makes it easy for me to work with items I save for blogging.
- (2016-07-13) Barbara Turner: One of my top favorite extensions. Works perfectly and supports various formats and option.
- (2016-07-13) Tom Heard: Brilliant time saver - easy to install any even easier to use. Well done guys.
- (2016-07-13) A Haque: Save our Gmail emails in my Microsoft SharePoint account with just 1 click
- (2016-07-13) Wp Shouter: Very good essential, thanks. I'm trying to figure out how to save highlighted selections to Keep. The extension is also not obvious:-)
- (2016-07-12) Jeff D Brandi: This is a very useful extension, for knowing when emails come, and responding to them without having to open up gmail.
- (2016-07-22, v:22.214.171.124) Endless logging in
Hi there, I'm using this on a mac and will try on my PC later tonight or tomorrow, but I can't make it work - I click the attachment button and get told to log in to CloudHQ account. I have checked that I'm logged in in my browser and any ad blockers etc are off, just in case. I click the 'Login' button, it reloads Gmail, and the same thing happens over and over - any ideas?