Teamwork for Chrome allows you to create tasks, messages, links and log time from within any page!
Official Chrome extension for Teamwork https://www.teamwork.com/ Teamwork for Chrome allows you to create tasks, messages, links and log time from within any page. Note: After installing Teamwork for Chrome, any open tabs need to be reloaded for the extension to work. Features: * Create tasks, milestones and projects * Timer and time logging * Save links to websites * Attach screenshots * Send messages * Create events * Easy to use Gmail widget * Switch between different Teamwork accounts You can access the features via the extension toolbar, context menus or the Teamwork.com widget within Gmail. Tips: * You can select text on any page, right click and create a task or a message with the selected text already in the description box. * Alternatively, you can use the "Select Text" option within the form and chose the text you want to be copied. * You can create new link, notebook and message categories by clicking "New Category" within each of the forms.
- (2021-09-09) Ovidiu Culesca: Wonderful extension ... it simplifies a lot the process of adding tasks. PS. Consider making one for Desk also. Thanks.
- (2021-07-06) Renos Fiouris: -2 stars for not being able to search & find all projects in the list.
- (2021-02-03) Francois Marais: Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work on the Chromium version of Edge. "Cannot open settings"
- (2021-02-02) It is not working with Chrome Versión 88.0.4324.104 (Build oficial) (64 bits)
- (2019-11-26) Félix J. Iglesias Gómez: Last version makes it stop working...
- (2019-11-26) Tomáš Baxa: It was ok, but since today it's not working anymore. Don't know why... :-/
- (2019-10-03) Really practical way to managed your task inside chrome
- (2019-09-27) Andre Light: Covers all the basics well!
- (2019-09-09) The extension is limited in its integration with Teamwork. A few things that need to be updated: - Add capabilities to create tag when creating a task - Remove dependency on Chrome having non-blank pages unless taking a screenshot - Allow users to View tasks, not just create new ones
- (2019-06-20) John Rogillio: Relatively useful for creating a task. The new screenshot capture and editing component has a lot of potential. Biggest annoyance with the screenshot tool is not being able to scroll to a specific portion of a page and capture the screenshot - you can only capture a screenshot at the top of the page. I tried scrolling to the bottom of the page, selecting to take a screenshot, and app forced a capture of the top of the page. Also adding a delayed capture would be great so you can capture a drop-down's options for example.
- (2018-05-08) Angela Kirkpatrick: (Edit: Seems to work now) Used to work great. Now it is gone and can't seem to get it back.
- (2018-05-01) Yasmin Smith: Does not seem to work with the "new gmail" interface :(.
- (2018-03-29) Aiman Ezanee: It always freeze when I tried to add new message from Gmail.
- (2018-02-25) Daantje: If the window disappears within 10 milliseconds, restart chrome...
- (2017-10-09) Daniel Casaretto: makes it easyer... but... You would have my 5 stars if i could integrate my tasks as well with google calendar
- (2017-03-02) Cyril Victor: only works in the page where teamwork site is open I get the message " cannot open settings,Please navigate to a non-blank webpage(excluding Chrome Webstore,Chrome :// pages and apps).
- (2017-02-14) Can Berkol: Good but, on large screens and after resizing browser windows, you may not click on the buttons.
- (2017-02-01) Raymond Holland: When I click on the extension, it flashes quickly then goes away. Plugin doesn't do anything.
- (2017-01-25) Jason Greene: Bug: There appears to be a max number of projects set when trying to choose a project to log time to. I have a project I am trying to enter time on and it is not found in the search (starts with "W"). If I rename the project so it starts with a "1", it shows up. Also, it appears to have gotten slower over the last moth or so. Other than than, I love it!
- (2016-12-15) Mitra Mapan TV: Very nice and useful for every active people ....
- (2016-07-21) Emīls Gulbis: Nice, but devs should make adaptions for new chrome update!
- (2016-03-26) András Doszpoly: Useful, good design with nice UI.
- (2016-03-22) Scott Beeson: As if I didn't love you guys enough anyway.
- (2016-03-07) Therese Cohalan: Brilliant extension!
- (2016-02-17) Bram Westerduin: No image upload
- (2016-01-17) Lucas Bustamante: I use all 3 apps from Teamwork.com, and they are awesome.
- (2016-01-14) Ben Snowden: Needs sign in with google account option to be effective for our users.
- (2015-08-18) Peter Coppinger: The new version of the Teamwork Chrome extension is awesome, beautiful design.
- (2015-08-12) Andy McIlwain: Love the Gmail integration.
- (2015-08-06) Tom Festa: Fantastic application and this extension makes it even better.
- (2015-06-19) Brian Honan: A powerful online proper project management tool
- (2015-07-27, v:1.1.6) Mihai Craciun: Add a way to attach files from email message
When creating a task it's often the case we need to add a screenshot to report a bug or a feature request. It would be awesome if we could attach a file to a task from the widget the same as we do from inside the web app.
- (2015-07-23, v:1.1.6) Kartik Mehta: NOt working
I am clicking settings for the first time and nothing happens
- (2015-07-15, v:1.1.6) Larry Earl: not working
the app button in gmail drops down the list of options (task, message) but doesn't do anything when clicking on them
- (2015-05-07, v:1.1.6) Lanny Adkinson: google gapp.com repair
Android Tablet 4.4 KitKat, google crashed?
- (2015-02-11, v:1.1.5) Tom Mason: Timer App
Any update on the development of a Timer app? Paulius - Feb 9, 2014: " but we are building a timer app for Chrome so watch out of that"
- (2015-01-10, v:1.1.5) Máté Kiss-Simon: settings function
Hello, After adding the extension I simply can't log in, because settings button doesn't work for me. Do you have any tips for me? Thanks in advence!
- (2015-01-06, v:1.1.5) Create a Message
Hello, I have just added this extension to my chrome and tried this. Whenever I click Create a Message, a dialogue box opens and says "Available people could not be loaded." Is this a glitch or do I need to do something else? I have added my TPM API so this should be working? Hope to hear from you soon.
- (2014-09-12, v:1.1.2) Desmond Lee: Notifications!
I've evaluated a few project management system and about to decide on Teamwork. But I've been looking up and down and couldn't find any notifications function. I know there is a notification on top right corner once you login to the page. But a lot of time I can't expect my team check the teamwork page all the time. It would be nice to have the Chrome notifications, either Chrome desktop notification or Chrome extension so they get notifications even they are not on the page. And it would be nice to have push notifications on the mobile app as well. I can't possible to check/refresh the app all the time. I believe I'm not the first person to raise this feature. Any solution for that? Cheers.
- (2014-05-01, v:1.1.0) click to visit mydomain.teamwork.com
Why not have a feature on the chrome extensions that takes you to your mydomain.teamwork.com ? Please. Thank you.
- (2014-04-24, v:1.1.0) Elwood Matthews: not working
It is load as an extension but will not open up any window to create a task, message, etc...
- (2014-02-06, v:1.0.1) Aireana Martini: Can't setup
When I click "Settings" nothing happens. I am unable to setup the plugin. Thanks for the help....