Run a heuristic evaluation on your website
UX Check makes heuristic evaluations quick and easy. The extension will open up Nielsen's Ten Heuristics in a side pane next to your website. When you click on an element that doesn't comply with a heuristic, you can add notes, and a screenshot will be saved. At the end, you can export everything to a docx so that you can share them with your team.
- (2022-03-18) cmtr4x: MORRALLLAAAAAAAAAAAA
- (2022-01-14) Irina Belozertseva: оно не работает
- (2020-11-18) Love the idea behind this tool, just wish it was a little more stable. Can't complain for a free utility. However, I'm in a bind that I'm hoping someone can help resolve. I ran a large evaluation with dozens of heuristic violations but now I can't seem to export. I have tried quitting Chrome and restarting. On the plus side, it's all still sitting there in the "Current Progress" option, I just can't seem to get it to export to Word. I may just need to spend a bunch of time copying and pasting my text.
- (2020-09-07) Monika Maksimowicz: Does not work... When I click - nothing happens...
- (2020-09-01) یزدان نظافتی سرخاب: So cool and easy to work
- (2020-07-16) Not sold yet. Seems like a beta tool. Used for about 10 minutes, took about 10 notes, only saved about 7 of them. No Editing allowed once you post the comment and only exports in Word. Great idea, not great in practice
- (2019-09-03) Sergey Astafev: Не работает
- (2019-08-29) Andrew Lekahena: Super nuttig als UX designer.
- (2019-08-25) Justin Mikko: It wont even export, waste of time.
- (2019-07-11) Ya no funciona la herramienta, realmente estaba muy práctica pero algo paso, no se si ya no le dan mantenimiento o algo por el estilo
- (2019-06-25) Grace Torres: I was very excited at first to find this! The in-context annotation seemed great, but then you could export screen shots, too! Wow! BUT after putting in 15 hours of work and going through a SaaS product, I couldn't get it to export. So all that work and thought was trapped in this Chrome Extension. Eventually, I had to do a million screenshots to put into Sketch. What a waste of time. Not only was I not able to export in the end, the extension is very buggy. Sometimes it did the highlight thing, sometimes not. The side menu would collapse randomly. The "Pause" button was very very very temperamental. Overall, it was a nice idea but not very reliable.
- (2019-05-14) Joel Schmidt: Doesn't seem to work on mobile as when I switch to mobile view in inspector, it covers the whole screen. This is a huge issue.
- (2019-04-01) Flor Cazzola: lo toco y no abre nada....
- (2019-02-06) Will Taylor: Nothing happens when clicking on the icon. ***UPDATE***: I quit Chrome and reopened and now it appears to be working. There's a lot a like about it, but unfortunately its missing a few UX points that overshadow what's helpful about it. 1. Can't edit custom list items once they've been saved. 2. Can't rearrange the order of the items in a custom list 3. Can't add custom items to the pre-existing template or easily copy them into a new project.
- (2019-01-30) doesnt work
- (2019-01-11) This is very useful and helpful, it helps with quick analysis and feedbacks.
- (2018-12-28) Bettina D'avila: Seems really interesting but nothing happens when I click on it.
- (2018-12-14) Reuben Sameach: It was great until I exported my list and find out it didn't save any of my screenshots... also, why it exports in Docx file, what about png/pdf?
- (2018-12-05) Ulia Sadovska: Same here - Extension button has no effect when I click on it. Chrome version Version 70.0.3538.110 on Windows...
- (2018-12-04) Pierre Croft: Extension button has no effect when I click on it. Chrome version Version 70.0.3538.110 on Mac. Shame... looks like it's really useful!
- (2018-08-21) Viсtoria: Don't work
- (2018-08-17) ElementalX7: Don't work.. When I click, nothing happen
- (2018-08-08) Xi Zhang: Doesn't work
- (2018-05-24) Mojtaba Vahdati: Doesn't work
- (2018-02-08) Maciej Ki: dont works
- (2017-12-19) Leandro: Very useful! :)
- (2017-12-18) J L: love it except for some reason today my work from the whole morning wont export. Any suggestions? Tried refreshing and nothing seems to prompt it to export. Any help would be appreciated.
- (2017-11-20) Elaine Sun: It seems very helpful, but it could not work when I click it. Do not know why.
- (2017-10-25) It's a nice a useful extension to give a feedback for a website. Would be also cool to have ability to not only choose the <div> to annotate, but also make custom screenshots (i.e. with screenshot savers - draw a square).
- (2017-10-01) Marcos Ruvalcaba: Havent quite used it completely yet but I'm rating it because I'm excited it's here!
- (2017-09-06) Steve Mings: So far so good. Quite useful. Would love a way to be able to save and come back to where I left off. As well as, working with mobile view in chrome development.
- (2017-08-08) Michael Horn: Brilliant app, I liked how it produced a proper word doc. Only bad thing is that I enabled the option for 'Allow access to file URLS' but it did not work
- (2022-05-18, v:1.0.16) William Ollio: Cannot Export
Chrome : 101.0.4951.64 macOS Monterey : 12.3.1 Sign in Chrome I can't export my progress. Thanks in advance for contacting me back
- (2022-04-15, v:1.0.16) kira: Export not working - UX Check
Hi, I've greatly benefited from your UX Check chrome extension, but I can't export the data (Mac OS Monterey, Brave browser, latest version of UX Check chrome extension). Beyond manually copying and pasting, is there a way to get Export to work? It seemed to work on Windows yesterday. A colleague notified me of a similar issue. -- Jay Patel
- (2021-08-12, v:1.0.16) Cassius Rumsey: once installed not working
ux checker not responding when being clicked. how do i use once installed?
- (2021-07-16, v:1.0.16) Cynthia Avila: Export
Export doesn´t work, how can i fix?
- (2020-02-25, v:1.0.16) MH Trillat: Ouverture ux check
Bonjour, Impossible d'ouvrir ux check, serait-il possible de m'aiguiller sur la façon d'ouvrir cette extension ? Elle est bien installée mais je ne comprend pas comment l'ouvrir !
- (2019-12-16, v:1.0.16) Iva V: Export not working
Conducted a heuristic evaluation with my team, their export opened a word document but mine does not react no matter what I do. Prevents me from contributing my work, very unfortunate
- (2019-10-11, v:1.0.16) Rebecca De Rozario: Unable to obtain word document
Hi there, I have just run a heuristics evaluation on a site. When I select export, a pop up says "This will end your evaluation and you wont be bale to go back and continue, press OK if you're sure you're all finished'' I select OK and there is no word document to download. Are you able to help me with this as I used this for my UX assignment and am unable to get the word document.
- (2019-07-11, v:1.0.16) Your tool still working?
Your tool still working? Because I tried to used it and its doesn´t open de tool
- (2019-07-11, v:1.0.16) UX Check
Your tool still working? Because I tried to used it and its doesn´t open de tool
- (2019-06-19, v:1.0.15) Grace Torres: Can't Export The Evaluation
Hello. I have just spent like 15 hours on a Heuristic Eval and when I click "export" nothing happens except the black overlay disappears. I even click "okay" when it asks if I am sure. Help! Is there a trick?
- (2019-05-08, v:1.0.15) Nashi Anna Antràs: UX check does not work for mac?
Nothing happens when I click the UXcheck "button" on a website, it simply does not work. Any solution?
- (2019-01-25, v:1.0.15) Astha Agarwal: UX Check not working
Its not working on Mac and many people have said the same in reviews. How can I make it work?
- (2019-01-22, v:1.0.15) samah bendali: utilisation
comment utilise l'extension ux check
- (2018-12-05, v:1.0.15) Antonio Lepore: ux-check
how it works ?
- (2018-12-03, v:1.0.15) Denise Heebner: Can't View Full Site
I'm trying to use this extension on a site and right now I am unable to view everything. For some reason it cuts off part of the viewable area and won't let me scroll to the right to see the rest of the site. Unfortunately, there's a large part of the site on the right hand side that I need to document. Is anyone else having this problem? Any resolutions?
- (2018-10-26, v:1.0.15) Close and reopen your browser after installing
However, I click on it, the panel pops out... then nothing.