Create Microsoft Word document from complete or selected content of multiple web pages.
This extension converts complete web page or selected part of it into Microsoft Word Document (docx). You can also choose to convert content from multiple web pages or only selected part of them into a single word document. The converted document can be downloaded to local disk. This extension reads the HTML structure of the current page or the selected part and converts it into corresponding docx structure. LIMITATIONS :- 1. INSTALL / UPDATE - After installing or updating, this extension will not work for tabs which were open prior to installation/update unless those tabs are reloaded or chrome is restarted. 2. WHAT CAN I CONVERT? - This extension can convert any web page into Microsoft word document except following pages - All the Chrome Web Store pages (including this one). Urls starting with chrome:// for ex. chrome://extensions Urls starting with chrome-extension:// 3. SOME CONVERTED PAGES DON'T LOOK THE SAME - All the contents are converted into word document with most of the formatting intact. There can be differences in the layout though. 4. WHY DOES SAVED DOCUMENT FOR SOME WEB PAGES SHOW SQUARE BOXES? - It specially happens for the web pages which are in language other than English. Currently app doesn't support conversion of fonts required for all the languages. 5. WHY DOESN'T IT WORK FOR LOCAL HTML FILES? - For security reasons chrome browser doesn't allow extension to access File Urls unless an explicit permission from the User. If you want extension to work for local HTML files then all you need to do is - 1. Visit extensions management page (chrome://extensions). 2. Go to "Save webpage as word document" extension. 3. Check "Allow access to file URLs" check-box. 4. Reload your local HTML file.
- (2019-12-06) Sergio Henrique S Pereira: O aplicativo já foi bom. Não converte mais ao clicar sobre a extensão. Em vez disso, uma aba no navegador abre para poder converter. Antes funcionava maravilhosamente. The application has been good. It does not convert more by clicking on the extension. Instead, a tab in the browser opens to be able to convert. Before it worked wonderfully.
- (2019-11-18) Mahmoud Marzouk: so hard to use and open page to save file ... incredible
- (2019-11-01) Ann Underwood: This extension is amazing , I can work with it very easily, truly best extension. I 100% recommended to use it.
- (2019-10-30) Joshua Williams: Truely best extension , i recomended to use everyone .
- (2019-10-19) sd daneshi: Very bad and useless , This extension should works offline and paste text and image to word document.
- (2019-10-06) Salpta Windspren: Did not work.
- (2019-09-29) dd cherstvy: не работает
- (2019-09-08) Sam hnd: It's not work
- (2019-08-24) Matthew McDermott: This extension does not work. It does not render images and there is no styling of the document at all. Throws an error: Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/youconvertit.com/html/assets/header.php:193) in /var/www/youconvertit.com/html/pages/webtodocx.php on line 13
- (2019-08-22) Lauren Rowson: Used to be great. Now that the multi-page functionality has been rolled back to only allow single page download, it's not that useful. Can just save as an HTML and open in Word for the same ouput.
- (2019-08-19) Tom Wade: Only need to save selected part of page to docx and this will only save the whole page.
- (2019-08-05) Sangeetha Nataraj: I had been using it for some time. Converted web pages to word. But not able to do the same nowadays using this extension. No download pop up comes up as seen in the videos nowadays.
- (2019-07-08) Valentin Valentinovich: doesnt work
- (2019-05-17) Mar T: Me encantaba, era perfecto, hacia una conversión de mucha calidad, pero en la última actualización ya no convierte los documentos igual, a empeorado muchísimo.
- (2019-05-13) Tài Liệu Ôn Thi PD: tôi thích phiên bản cũ năm 2018 hơn, phiên bản cập nhật 2019 chạy không hoàn hảo như bản cũ
- (2019-05-09) Shaz H: Loved the previous version. The current version is next to useless. Why remove the ability to copy partial pages or multiple pages? Off to look for a new extension.
- (2019-05-09) Duane Hewitt: This use to work just fine but today I get NOTHING. LOusy results.
- (2019-05-08) Ahmed Elsayed: I have been trying to remove it from my chrome browser for the last week but in vain. With each restart it shows up again!
- (2019-04-30) Jeffery Young: You can save multiple webpage , it's helps me lot thankyou so much.
- (2019-04-30) David Davis: You can save webpage to word document and you can save webpage selected part . nice extension
- (2019-04-30) Jody French: It's a great system to convert Web page to doc file . And very user friendly .
- (2019-04-30) Erin Sherman: Honestly it's work, convert web page as a word doccument.
- (2019-04-29) Darryl Butler: Save website as a doc without any problem , thankyou so much .
- (2019-04-29) Neil Bridges: You can save any webpage as a doccument without paying any fee and it's working perfect.
- (2019-04-29) Alton Wilkerson: Working ability is great , always works perfect , save doccument very fast.
- (2019-01-30, v:0.1.4) Thach Le Xuan: Error when turn on this Extension
When this extension on, in developement console display "Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received."
- (2018-12-20, v:0.1.4) Rumi s m: More options
If there were options to include the web address in the saved page would be more beneficial. Also alignment for right to left for right to left read languages and texts.
- (2018-08-17, v:0.1.4) letter format
How do you find a letter templet?
- (2018-06-06, v:0.1.4) Jafra Devon Thomas: Webpage Font
I am interested in copying checking font type and size of webpages for a project. Does this app copy the font size and style "as is" into a MS Word document?
- (2018-05-28, v:0.1.4) Ruben Alonso: I do not know where it has been download
I do not know where it has been download
- (2018-02-01, v:0.1.4) Site is downloaded but I do not know where it has been download
Site is downloaded but I do not know where it has been download I am not able to find
- (2018-01-02, v:0.1.4) Piyush Annadate: Image cannot be displayed
After downloading web page as doc, Images aren't displayed/downloaded in doc.
- (2017-11-08, v:0.1.4) Jack Chong: i loaded a jmeter report in html format, why can't can I save it into docx?
i loaded a jmeter report in html format, why can't can I save it into docx?
- (2017-08-31, v:0.1.4) How to Get Photos to be saved as well
Hi-- I looked through the 'reviews" section but didn't see this: I can save a webpage to Word, and sometimes the pictures that are in the webpage show up and sometimes they don't. Here's a site where they don't show up: https://www.boston.com/cars/news-and-reviews/2015/03/25/there-are-teeny-tiny-underpasses-for-salamanders-in-massachusettsat all. Are there certain types of sites that photos will not be carried over? Thank you!
- (2017-06-28, v:0.1.4) Neo Beo: PLEASE HELP
The word document, when opened in Google Docs, is automatically updated literally every keystroke. Ive lost my ENTIRE WORK! Is there any way to recover that initial document?