Fast, one-click access to millions of research papers.
Stop clicking and start reading! Access millions of research paper PDFs in one click on Web of Science, Meta, PubMed, arXiv, Scopus and thousands more academic websites. Save time navigating paywalls, logins and redirects. Kopernio helps you get to your full-text PDFs faster by securely connecting you to your library’s journal subscriptions and open access content. Once you have the PDF, you can easily export it to your favorite reference management tool or download it to your desktop. Kopernio integrates with Mendeley, EndNote, Dropbox and Zotero Get started in two minutes and find out why researchers at thousands of universities are already using Kopernio. Try it for yourself. In case you have any questions email us at [email protected] Kopernio is part of the Web of Science Group, the home of Web of Science, Publons and EndNote. Please check with your librarian or IT department for recommendations regarding the use of browser plugins.
- (2020-04-16) Jorge Toro: Powerfull tool for a dynamic research.
- (2020-04-10) Itzigueri Rivera: Es muy útil, facilita las búsquedas
- (2020-03-24) Joshua Zhang: 很棒，感谢创作者
- (2020-03-22) Adel Alansary: fast, user friendly
- (2020-03-22) Mavey Lynn: 还挺好的吧
- (2020-03-20) zhipeng yu: nice， very convinience
- (2020-03-19) fullsunflower: So helpful for writing my papers for school!
- (2020-03-19) Kevin Yang: Very helpful
- (2020-03-18) soumitra chowdhury: Most efficient tool to view and download scientific articles
- (2020-03-18) ziliang xiong: Easy to use
- (2020-03-17) 王吉: Very good
- (2020-03-17) Peter Rapenske: Makes utilizing research even easier.
- (2020-03-17) DAVID GUTIERREZ DUQUE: Es una excelente herramienta, más útil de lo que uno podría imaginar.
- (2020-03-17) Eduard Roos: Very easy to use and it definitely cuts down on tracking some difficult to find manuscripts.
- (2020-03-17) liwen wang: most of academic paper in machine learning could be found, this extension is pretty good for researchers
- (2020-03-17) srini P: best app to save research articles.. loved it
- (2020-03-17) Zizhen Guo: 着实好用
- (2020-03-17) Jose Arn: Es muy muy útil, sobre todo porque en las referencias de cualquier sitio web te redirecciona al estudio directamente solo con poner el cursor encima del enlace, la verdad es que es una herramienta más que buena.
- (2020-03-17) G. G.: 挺有用的，确实起到了资源整合的作用。
- (2020-03-17) 孙菁: very useful
- (2020-03-17) 梅文豪: 下载文献，非常有用
- (2020-03-17) Zhe steve: 很方便，可以把文献直接导入，希望开发文献管理功能
- (2020-03-17) Mia Bennett: It has made me so much faster and tidy. Thank you.
- (2020-03-17) Phil Nasskau: I loved how much it simplified the search for literature namely because I had access to two university libraries and both logins could be used through the plugin simultaneously. It made organising the literature far easier than had it been done manually with the export to endnote function. And for the price of free, Kopernio definitively added value. Thank you for the help.
- (2020-03-17) 黄梦琳: 很方便，抓取文献和导入到endnote里节省了不少时间
- (2020-05-10, v:0.12.6) Joy Hany: How to use Kopernio on Web of Science
I am trying to download a PDF from Web of Science. I clicked on find PDF which has Kopernio logo on it but a messsge appears to me which says "Kopernio is a free plugin from Web of Science giving you one-click access to your full text subscriptions and Open Access articles." and I have already added Kopernio to my chrome browser. What shall I do ?
- (2020-05-01, v:0.12.6) Laura Fox: Long delay for Export to Endnote function
Hi! I've been using the add-on for a while and I love it. However, recently I've had a problem using the 'Export to Endnote' button in the web viewer. When I press it it doesn't bring up the save screen straight away, sometimes it can take ages to appear, or won't appear at all. Do you know how I can fix this or is this a problem with the function?
- (2020-04-13, v:0.12.3) Chirag Vaswani: Error in logging into my institution account
Hello, Very recently, I had problems with logging into my U of T account. It keeps saying error on their website and I tried restarting my computer, closing my browers etc. Could you please help me, Thank you,
- (2020-03-13, v:0.11.3) Sthitadhi Maiti: Introduce the option to edit the tag names
I absolutely this extension.The only change I would like to see is the ability to modify or change the tag names. Once named, they can't be changed in the current version. Please fix that.
- (2020-01-06, v:0.10.1) Angel Gutierrez: Google Scholar is not in the list of providers
Google Scholar is not in the list of available providers in Settings > Integrations. I do not have access to WoS and Pubmed is useless for me. I need Scholar. Is there any way to use it?
- (2019-12-23, v:0.10.1) Russ Lehrman: Connecting to institutional libraries
I don't understand your process for connecting. When the window opens for my institution it is not clear how I proceed to establish the connection. Please explain. Thank you!
- (2019-12-22, v:0.10.1) zev bronstein: Reset password doesn't work
WISOTT (what it says on the tin) I forgot my password, attempt to reset it, and never receive an email containing reset instructions. I triple checked the email, and looked in my spam folder, no luck. Any help would be appreciated
- (2019-10-18, v:0.7.13) Louis Peperzak PeperzakBioAdvies: Can I import a reference and the pdf directly to EndNote?
The Kopernio example worked fine: I imported the ris file into EndNote. But can I import the pdf simultaneously? There is an online link -> Go to URL, displayed in my EndNote reference and I can import the pdf from my download folder but it would work much quicker if I could import both simultaneously. Thank you.
- (2019-10-13, v:0.7.13) ROBIN CUAYAL: does not let export references to cite the article
Do not let export the references to cite the article in the chrome search engine. please I would appreciate your help
- (2019-10-10, v:0.7.11) Sarah Casey: Kopernio not displaying at all
Last time I searched for papers, Kopernio showed up which papers I could access, and now it's not visible at all, even when I click on the individual search results. Do I need to just go back to searching my institution's library catalogue? If so, that is a shame...
- (2019-10-01, v:0.7.9) Krista Oswald: google scholar
Although Kopernio is installed and active, it is not showing up on my google scholar searches at the moment.
- (2019-09-18, v:0.7.8) zhe wang: the citation can not be used
the citation can not be used
- (2019-08-23, v:0.7.1) ali pourvaziri: google scholar stop working since this morning
google scholar stoped working this morning, after chrome asked me to remove the kopernio . i removed and reinstall it and now its not working on google scholar
- (2019-08-13, v:0.6.0) Stephen DiGiulio: Web of Science citations not showing when I click "K" icon in browser
I understand that I'm supposed to be able to see OA type and WoS citations to an article when clicking the "K" icon in my browser (Chrome). However I only get the search Web of Science box. How do I correct this?
- (2019-07-29, v:0.4.12) D U: Can't extend
- (2019-07-29, v:0.4.12) Island: can't add it
- (2019-07-28, v:0.4.12) Taylor: Package invalid
Installation of the extension results in a package invalid error. (v0.4.12)