Fast, one-click access to millions of research papers.
Stop clicking and start reading! Access millions of research paper PDFs in one click on Web of Science, Google Scholar, PubMed, arXiv, Scopus and thousands more academic websites. Save time navigating paywalls, logins and redirects. Kopernio helps you get to your full-text PDFs faster by securely connecting you to your library’s journal subscriptions and open access content. Once you have the PDF, you can easily export it to your favorite reference management tool or download it to your desktop. Kopernio integrates with Mendeley, EndNote, Dropbox and Zotero Get started in two minutes and find out why researchers at thousands of universities are already using Kopernio. Try it for yourself. In case you have any questions email us at [email protected] Kopernio is part of the Web of Science Group, the home of Web of Science, Publons and EndNote. Please check with your librarian or IT department for recommendations regarding the use of browser plugins.
- (2019-12-09) Andrey Fedorov: Annoying popup asking to allow integration, which cannot be disabled. Faulty integration - it fails to authenticate with my university's proxy, and then again keeps asking again and again to do integration.
- (2019-12-09) 范小猫: Can't use this extension in google scholar,the information is: Sorry, an extension installed in your browser - Kopernio - is incompatible with the Google Scholar Terms of Service. To use Google Scholar, please uninstall this extension. Here's how - go to chrome://extensions in your browser, find this extension, and click "Remove":
- (2019-12-07) tubelog: Google Scholar starts to prevent this application.
- (2019-11-29) literacy zhang: It's very helpful and effective for researchers. Hope it will be known by more people.
- (2019-11-14) 蔡宜婷: good and convenient
- (2019-10-27) Thor Hvid-Olsen: It used to work great for me, but all of the sudden it won't show me the papers anymore, but just stops at the loading screen.
- (2019-10-26) Megan Yi-Ping Ho: I cannot even create an account.....
- (2019-10-15) Chx Fang: 超级无敌霹雳方便
- (2019-09-24) Federico Leva: Scaricare i PDF in accesso aperto verde dagli archivi aperti delle università è cosa ottima, ma non mi è piaciuto che, appena installata, l'estensione chieda di mandare a kopernio.com non solo il nome della mia università ma addirittura la mia password, per accedere al mio posto. È un rischio di sicurezza enorme! Simili informazioni dovrebbero solo essere conservate in locale, crittate. Preferisco di gran lunga l'estensione Unpaywall, che è software libero. Kopernio usa i dati di Unpaywall e nasce come sua copia. https://unpaywall.org/
- (2019-09-19) Yongyang Gong: very very good
- (2019-09-15) Ricardo Halla: Não funciona. Só isso.
- (2019-09-09) Sarah Chellew: This tool is an absolute must-have for writing papers or a thesis. The End-note and chrome integration works flawlessly. It takes 2 clicks to insert a full reference into a word doc, and it has saved me so much time, I'll never go back to doing it manually.
- (2019-09-03) 杨维铠: 该插件可能会造成d3渲染动画时的卡顿（频繁的垃圾回收） This extension may cause the lag in the animation of d3 (which is caused by the frequent Major GC)
- (2019-09-02) Vaille Lee: Kopernio has been limited by Chrome. Please adapt it for other browsers, like Firefox, 360 browser(https://browser.360.cn/se/en.html), etc.
- (2019-08-23) Emily V. Smith: Great! But no longer available to use with Google Scholar as it violates terms of services. I wanna cry
- (2019-08-13) Marcus Wallbaum: The integrated storage solution, called Locker, makes Kopernio a pain to use. Locker does not only fill up in no time and then asks to upgrade to premium (with an incredibly annoying pop up) every time an article is viewed, but there is also no way whatsoever to disable the pop up or disable Locker. In fact, recruiting a new user is the only way to upgrade to premium.
- (2019-07-10) 范泽轩: Click and chill, 方便的插件
- (2019-06-14) Manneke Budiman: I just downloaded this, and found that it's wonderful. Fortunately, I didn't encounter problems that some of the other users have experienced.
- (2019-05-30) Martin Fischer: This extension makes research and finding full-text articles so easy. Wish I found this before writing my bachelor's and master's thesis. Works well with proxy or VPN solutions from universities for work at home students.
- (2019-05-29) Bill Plummer: This tool is great for helping to access and organize the documents and references for my thesis, in conjunction with Endnote (with which it works well. If you open a pdf in Kopernio, there is usually a button to import the reference into Endnote.) It is the sort of idea that I would never have thought of myself but when I saw it I thought "why didn't anybody think of that before?!" It is a 'quality of life' improvement that makes the chores of research and academic writing just that little bit easier to manage. I think it is great!
- (2019-05-25) 陈达: 为何登录账户一直显示密码错误？确保web of science的密码没有输错，而且还修改了几次密码，都没能成功登录！！！
- (2019-04-28) 张飞: 什么垃圾玩意，打开的论文和搜到显示的没一点关系。
- (2019-04-18) Yue Li: It helped me find useful literature and greatly facilitated my work!
- (2019-04-01) It works great!
- (2019-04-01) 功能受版权局限严重，不如scihub的插件
- (2019-10-18, v:0.7.13) Louis Peperzak PeperzakBioAdvies: Can I import a reference and the pdf directly to EndNote?
The Kopernio example worked fine: I imported the ris file into EndNote. But can I import the pdf simultaneously? There is an online link -> Go to URL, displayed in my EndNote reference and I can import the pdf from my download folder but it would work much quicker if I could import both simultaneously. Thank you.
- (2019-10-13, v:0.7.13) ROBIN CUAYAL: does not let export references to cite the article
Do not let export the references to cite the article in the chrome search engine. please I would appreciate your help
- (2019-10-10, v:0.7.11) Sarah Casey: Kopernio not displaying at all
Last time I searched for papers, Kopernio showed up which papers I could access, and now it's not visible at all, even when I click on the individual search results. Do I need to just go back to searching my institution's library catalogue? If so, that is a shame...
- (2019-10-01, v:0.7.9) Krista Oswald: google scholar
Although Kopernio is installed and active, it is not showing up on my google scholar searches at the moment.
- (2019-09-18, v:0.7.8) zhe wang: the citation can not be used
the citation can not be used
- (2019-08-23, v:0.7.1) ali pourvaziri: google scholar stop working since this morning
google scholar stoped working this morning, after chrome asked me to remove the kopernio . i removed and reinstall it and now its not working on google scholar
- (2019-08-13, v:0.6.0) Stephen DiGiulio: Web of Science citations not showing when I click "K" icon in browser
I understand that I'm supposed to be able to see OA type and WoS citations to an article when clicking the "K" icon in my browser (Chrome). However I only get the search Web of Science box. How do I correct this?
- (2019-07-29, v:0.4.12) D U: Can't extend
- (2019-07-29, v:0.4.12) Island: can't add it
- (2019-07-28, v:0.4.12) Taylor: Package invalid
Installation of the extension results in a package invalid error. (v0.4.12)