One-click access to millions of scholarly articles.
Supported by over 725 libraries in more than 30 countries! LibKey Nomad automatically provides instant links to full text content for article subscribed to by your library - or open access alternatives - as you do research on the web and come across literature. In each case, Nomad works with your subscribing library to figure out the fastest path to content across thousands of publisher websites. Special enhancement is also performed in-line on sites like PubMed and Wikipedia. After installation, LibKey Nomad prompts you to select your subscribing institution. After that, it simply automatically scans for scholarly content wherever you may roam.
- (2020-03-16) Jessica Wells: Easy to use and makes searching for articles easier. I would love it if we had a confirmation that it was installed.
- (2020-01-15) Sue Rockliff: Such a simple extension to install with such good results. Will make life a lot easier for our library users when they are using PubMed and Wikipedia. Highly recommend
- (2019-12-04) Ann Viera: https://libguides.utk.edu/Veterinarymedicinestudentsguide/getPDF
- (2019-10-22) Andrea Wright: Great integration of library subscriptions into searches outside of library databases. BEAUTIFUL for many sources, but especially PubMed.
- (2019-09-10) Barry Bailey: The best thing ever for libraries. Period.
- (2019-08-26) Matt Hoy: Fast and easy tool for locating article PDFs. Consistent interface and access to your institutions library subscriptions from anywhere with automated proxy linking.