One-click access to millions of scholarly articles.
Supported by over 1,300+ libraries in more than 35 countries! LibKey Nomad automatically provides instant links to articles from journals subscribed to by your library – and Open Access sources – connecting you to literature discovered on the web. LibKey Nomad works with your library to determines the fastest path to content across thousands of publishers and millions of articles. LibKey Nomad also adds in-line enhancements to popular sites like PubMed, Wikipedia, Scopus, Web of Science and more. After installation, LibKey Nomad prompts you to select your institution. Simply select it and LibKey Nomad will then notify you of available articles wherever you may roam. LibKey Nomad is a great addition to other research aids you may be using, such as BrowZine, EndNote Click, Lean Library, and more.
- (2021-03-16) Tracy Lee: Please note that this extension is related to your institution's library, if your school library doesn't have access to that article or journal, then you can't get the PDF, but it will try to find an alternative link for you. Overall, still a great tool, like it.
- (2020-10-09) Katie Glaeser: Great extension - it works beautifully in PubMed and Wikipedia. Highly recommend!
- (2020-03-16) Jessica Wells: Easy to use and makes searching for articles easier. I would love it if we had a confirmation that it was installed.
- (2020-01-15) Sue Rockliff: Such a simple extension to install with such good results. Will make life a lot easier for our library users when they are using PubMed and Wikipedia. Highly recommend
- (2019-12-04) Ann Viera: https://libguides.utk.edu/Veterinarymedicinestudentsguide/getPDF
- (2019-10-22) Andrea Wright: Great integration of library subscriptions into searches outside of library databases. BEAUTIFUL for many sources, but especially PubMed.
- (2019-09-10) Barry Bailey: The best thing ever for libraries. Period.
- (2019-08-26) Matt Hoy: Fast and easy tool for locating article PDFs. Consistent interface and access to your institutions library subscriptions from anywhere with automated proxy linking.