An offline piano with MIDI export and audio recording functions
Features: -Keyboard and mouse control. -Midi keyboard support. -Save session to a MIDI file at 120BPM. -Record piano audio. -Record mic input. -6 Octaves. -120BPM click. -Chromatic Chorder. -Audio file player. -Velocity values. -Random velocity variant. -Audio sustain Mode. -Completely flexible. -Use keyboard arrows to quickly change octave and velocity values.
- (2021-03-23) yousuf mohammad: روعا و نشيط
- (2021-02-05) Francisco Fidel: Muy util para usar en una Chromebook
- (2021-01-13) Keyboard Improv: Really cool! Even has a chorder, which I set up to play C, Dm, Em, F, G, and Am. In case you're confused about the chorder, bass note + 4 +7=major chord, bass note + 3 + 7=minor chord. IOW, the numbers are half-steps up from the root note, i.e., bass. It may be too much to ask, but the sustain pedal is not supported. Could the software be upgraded to sense the sustain event? Again, this is so awesome!!!
- (2019-09-19) Griseida Vásquez: Me encanta! sería perfecto si se le pudieran cambiar las teclas de control :(
- (2019-06-23) Patrick Fitzgerald: It works! You may have to adjust the midi port that the extension is connected to
- (2019-02-24) Alan Smith: I have barely begun to use it, but so far it is fantastic. I have spent many hours looking for a simple program (app) I can use with my M-Audio keyboard. This is the only one I have found that does what I want (I hope :). I just want to make a few audio recordings. I hope I can add more as I improve my knowledge. I have not found basic instructions on use. The material that follows may aid people new to KBD to Piano. This applies to use with a Chromebook or Chrome Box. Plug your keyboard into the computer with the keyboard off and computer off. 1st. Turn on the keyboard. 2nd Turn on the computer. 3rd Go to the small blue box under the right bottom corner of the blue box showing the velocity (VEL) 4th In the small blue box you will be able to choose the source of midi data. Your keyboard should be listed there. Really great job.
- (2019-01-15) Finally find a very good solution to manage my MIDI from PIxelbook. Very happy with it
- (2019-01-13) Frank Cantafio: I love this app! It did take me a while to understand and use it though. I am a professional musician and piano teacher. My current setup doesn't allow me access to my midi keyboard as I would like it to be. If I want to play along with my music software or youtube or figure out the basic elements of a song I can do this easily. I've also recorded some background in K2MP and then overdubbed it using Itunes after exporting the audio file. Thank You to the creators for making it available for free! Looking forward to any updates in the future!
- (2018-10-27) Evelynn Fly: It stalls and keys are odd
- (2017-12-08) Alannah Bates: hi, i cant get it to load up, could anyone help with that. i got it because of the reviews but the only problem is that i cant get it to work. im sure its a brill app bit could anyone help with this problem
- (2017-12-05) Masari: bagus
- (2017-11-20) 許復軒: goods
- (2017-09-08) Arturo Pedraza: exelente ! para cuando te llegue la inspiracion y no tengas tu piano cerca jaja :) lml
- (2017-08-22) Voytek Pavlik: Everything looks good and works fine, but more keys would be needed. My USB keyboard has 61 keys, and the last high octave doesn't exist. It would be cool to have it, because the app has everything else...
- (2017-08-07) Rohit Lohar: awesome
- (2017-08-03) Erica Nascimento: Ótimo! Na falta de um instrumento auxilia muito nos exercícios de vocalize
- (2017-07-21) Emmanuel Petit: super cool soy pianista y le doy 5 estrellas :)
- (2017-07-07) Vlado Anjel: vyššia oktáva by sa hodila
- (2017-06-29) excelente extensão. recomendo.
- (2017-06-24) Ahmad Wandi: JUST TRIAL
- (2017-06-23) regina cate: muy bueno para trabajar algunas melodías, resta que se convierta en un potente organo para variar los sonidos.
- (2017-06-18) muhammadmadni haider: wow
- (2017-05-09) Zoe Lin: Omg it's so good quality!
- (2017-04-30) Black Cine: ótima qualidade nos sons.
- (2017-04-24) daniel alberto paez silva: genial
- (2017-04-21) Will Findlay: My 10-yr-old daughter was playing piano on her Chromebook this evening and I was blown away at how well she was playing on a Chromebook! I had to find out what app she was using, and after some hunting I finally found this page and was happy to try it out!
- (2017-04-12) Rares Isac: the piano is super
- (2017-04-08) Mahmoud abd elrazek: روعه
- (2017-03-30) Ben Coopmans: It's good for playing in class and getting the attention that you are in desperate need of.
- (2021-09-01, v:1.6.3) support hbninfotech: Can you make octaves in the Piano?
Can you make more octaves in this piano? Also would love to have more instrument options too.
- (2020-08-25, v:1.6.3) Dan Salyers: MIDI controller not playing
I am a teacher hoping to use your extension during COVID/remote-learning experience. Unfortunately, the program doesn't seem to register keystrokes from my MIDI controller. I'm using an M-Audio KeyRig 49. The program recognizes my device (i can see "KeyRig" in the center square below the RND button), but does play. Any advice to get this working would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Dan
- (2019-12-13, v:1.6.1) Ryan Burch: terms and conditions/CIPA age compliance
Hi, I would like to use this app at the middle school i teach at. I have to comply with the Children's Internet Protection Act and ensure that children under the age of 13 are not required to obtain permission before using it. I cannot find any terms and conditions on the developer page that would answer this question. Please advise. Thank you.
- (2019-02-23, v:1.6.0) Alan Smith: Use of Midi Keyboard
How can an external Midi keyboard be connected. An M-Audio Keystation is powered but the app does not receive any input. What is the procedure for connecting a usb keyboard?
- (2018-07-27, v:1.6.0) Key w/ Different Color
Is the differentiated key the 'middle C'?
- (2018-07-20, v:1.5.9) Suggestion || Regarding the Middle C
Please differentiate the color of the 'middle C' key from the other keys. I don't really have good ears for music.
- (2018-06-20, v:1.5.8) Larry H: Please refund.
- (2018-06-20, v:1.5.8) Larry H: App sees the keyboard and its name...
... tested audio settings, midi is allowed and other things but I can play only with mouse and computer keyboard, not with the M-Audio's 88-key external keyboard. I have Windows 10, M-Audio and Chrome Web browser and your app installed. I have used similar products previously without a problem.
- (2018-03-26, v:1.5.8) vico d alf: Change letters
Hello, I want to know if I can change the order of the keyboard letters of the piano, for more comfort
- (2018-03-03, v:1.5.8) this used to be free
i had this when it was free but now it uninstalled itself because its not free anymore and now i cant produce music for my youtube channel anymore
- (2017-12-15, v:1.5.3) Todd Hoffman: connecting to keyboard
I have an m-audio keystation keyboard and can't make the connection. I am also running this on Windows 7. Could that be an issue?
- (2017-09-24, v:1.5.0) Samuel Hall: New permissions required
Just wondering why the extension is asking for permission to "read and change all your data on the web sites you visit"
- (2017-08-28, v:1.4.8) Hendry Fuentes: help!
The application stops me eventually while I'm playing and then continues to work, what will the problem be?