The best way to learn keyboard shortcuts while you work in Gmail™ by http://www.keyrocket.com.
KeyRocket for Gmail™ is the fastest way to learn keyboard shortcuts for Gmail™ and Google Apps™ email accounts. It recommends keyboard shortcuts while your work where it matters. KeyRocket informs you, via a subtle notification, when you could have used a keyboard shortcut instead of a series of mouse clicks. To download KeyRocket for Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint or Outlook, go to http://www.keyrocket.com/chrome We do not collect any data on your browsing behavior. ★★★★★ If you find this extension helpful, please click the +1 button above, rate it and leave a review under Reviews. ★★★★★ ==================================== New in Version 0.7.3.2 * added French Localization (Merci beacoup Nicolas Griselle) * added Russian Localization (спасибо Alexander Bondarchuk) New in Version 0.7.3.0 * added Hebrew Localization thanks to Itai * new look of notification * fixed "freeze Gmail" bug with new Notification (JS only popup, removed noty.js notification, disabled deep insertion of hook) * fixed "Inbox" to not show in settings, fixed "Drafts (x)" * messages in right-to-left languages * made debug flag to be turned on and off * more debug messages in JS Console when evaluating a click * fix the CPU load bug: disabled polling, disabled mousetrap New in Version 0.7.0.2 * Better layout of notifactions * Improved setup instructions * Added support for some German shortcuts * Fixed some wrong notifactions * Changed the name from "Shortcuts for Gmail™ New in Version 0.6.0.4. * Fixed "unexpected" token mistake New in Version 0.6.0.3. * Most of the required permissions have been removed * No double notifications triggered by the same mouse actions * Minor shortcut fixes * Improved wording and design
- (2019-10-28) Paul Barber: Couldn't get it to work. No popups. Removing extension.
- (2019-10-08) Anthony Kendrick: I dont' think this works anymore. I can't see any popups. I know it used to work a year or so ago and it was great!
- (2019-08-28) Quang Dung TRUONG: I will never know existing shortcuts in Gmail without this extension.
- (2019-03-25) B G: Doesn't work even after turning keyboard shortcuts on.
- (2018-11-10) Stefane Guevremont: This is a brilliant idea. There should be a keyrocket for Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail
- (2018-01-28) ERNESTO ARANA: no funciona en versión Chrome en Español, te pide cambiarlo a inglés...
- (2017-12-23) Héctor Edgardo Conte: Muy util para aprender los comandos de Gmail sobre la marcha.
- (2017-08-07) Iveta S: Great idea, very useful. Only problem is that it teachs you just few basic shortcuts. There is more of them I want to use which are not included.
- (2017-01-31) Anibal Ardid: solo funciona en idioma ingles: In order for KeyRocket for Gmail™ to work properly please: Set your 'Display Language' to 'English'.
- (2016-10-18) STEVEN GEORGE: Just luv the shortcuts.Its helps you to be a smooth operator around the keyboard,it impressed me,and i use it all the time. Steve.G.
- (2016-10-07) Mieszko Bańczerowski: Very useful in learning shortcuts, but there are still some lacking shortcuts. Works very well for me (windows & linux)
- (2016-08-30) Raúl Villamizar: Excelente extensión muy útil y utilitaria
- (2016-08-11) bhagyaraja vandanapu: great extension
- (2016-05-11) Rick Mizell: I love the app. I already knew a few shortcuts now I know many more. Also I haven't noticed any lag in my computer related to this app. No more than chrome normally would use on any other day. I will be trying the other versions for word, excel,outlook, ect.. as well. Keep up the good work.
- (2016-05-05) Awesome Add-on! Helped me learn shortcuts in Gmail I never knew before. Now I can do things much faster. It's like an online tutor. Perform any action you want and it immediately recommends a shortcut for it.
- (2016-04-26) Iain Potter: Didn't work for gmail.
- (2016-01-11) Syd Salmon: It's working for me. I'm already a keyboard shortcut junky, so I just wanted to see if I could optimize my game. I wouldn't mind seeing a few basic stats, but maybe that's in a pro version or something.
- (2016-01-08) Marcelo Iturbe: I really like the extension, but when I shared it with my coworkers I realized that it does not work in Spanish gmail interface or other languages. Real letdown.
- (2015-06-15) Daniel Koch: riesen Hilfe!
- (2015-02-25) Karen Szczytko: Once I restarted Chrome it worked like a charm - although some of the keyboard commands seem to only work on a Chromebook and not a Win 7 PC.
- (2015-02-06) Doesn't work. :(
- (2015-02-01) Aly Balsaniya: NOT WORKING AT ALL! I PRESS EVERY BUTTON AS IT SAYS ...STILL SUCKS HELP!
- (2015-01-23) Forrest Gibson: Worked as expected and learned some new shortcuts - *BUT* - gmail became so sluggish and unresponsive I disabled the extension. Once disabled, gmail was again responsive. Sigh...
- (2015-01-02) Google apps all have very consistent keyboard shortcuts. Remembering them all is difficult. This app is great - each time I don't know the shortcut, and use the mouse, it shows me what the shortcut is without interfering with work. Love it.
- (2014-10-28) Daniel Jardeby: Doesnt give you any help, except when placing cursor in search field
- (2019-03-25, v:0.7.3.3) B G: Doesn't work!
I turned the keyboard shortcuts on, but i don't see anything on gmail.
- (2018-10-18, v:0.7.3.3) Ed Brancheau: Why don't you answer questions?
How the hell do I see the popups? And why don't you answer anyone's questions?
- (2018-08-10, v:0.7.3.3) Vaibhav Chidrewar: I do not see popups.
I have enabled keyboard shortcuts. What else needs to be done?
- (2018-03-07, v:0.7.3.3) disable
How do I get rid of keyrocket popups? I don't want them!!
- (2018-02-21, v:0.7.3.3) Benoit Guerin: Using suggestion but no result
Key rocket does make the suggestions but when applying those suggestions on the keyboard, I am getting no results. What should I do?
- (2018-01-17, v:0.7.3.3) Not working
Followed all the instructions but I see no shortcut suggestions
- (2017-12-30, v:0.7.3.3) Not working
Even though Gmail settings are correct, I see no shortcut suggestions. Moreover, in Chrome Extensions settings this extension is marked as one which violates Chrome Store policy
- (2017-01-03, v:0.7.3.2) Inbox
does this work for Inbox too?
- (2016-10-22, v:0.7.3.2) Yakov Josephy: gmail layout
Hi, how did you make your gmail compose message to look like the first image? i like how you have all the editing options on top
- (2016-10-07, v:0.7.3.2) Mieszko Bańczerowski: ` - go to section
There are still some lacking keys, like: "go to next inbox section". Genraly, it should react for *every* possible mouse click on a button.