Scrollbars that match Windows 7's native appearance.
- (2020-11-29) El Luis: Me gusta esto, me da nostalgia pero le doy 4 estrellas porque quiero que arreglen algo, en la barra rectangular faltan los bordes horizontales, como si estuviera cortado, por favor arreglen eso, gracias.
- (2020-02-01) Charlie Zimmerman: Great on Windows X, but doesn't appear to work on my Mac running Mojave (10.14.6) ☹️
- (2020-01-07) Brad Wicks: Thank You so much, Those Stupid plain rectangle scrollbars have been in Chrome for several years now & I have hated them all along. BTW this extension also works perfectly in Edge Chromium.
- (2019-03-26) Lili Koosha: this extension need review, because there is no arrows in instagram web for scrolling in comments.
- (2019-03-15) Why won't it work on my Microsoft surface pro? I train software for a living and put it on all of the computers
- (2018-09-14) Rei-chan: Muy bueno
- (2018-06-14) Messiah Mews: Some websites are missing the bottom scrollbar. How do we get the bottom scrollbar to show up on ALL sites?
- (2018-06-10) Rainbowbird Productions: veldig bra
- (2018-04-28) Talon S.: This is a good extension. I really liked it. But I noticed that some of the scrollbar is cut off. Can you fix that? Or is it just me and Chrome OS?
- (2017-12-23) ThatSkynyrdKid 70: Doesn't do anything
- (2017-10-23) LINK ECO: like
- (2017-09-14) Megaplex Sandton: Great to have the arrow buttons back! It looks like Chrome has now replaced them too, but the "Win7 Scrollbars" appearance is still nicer.
- (2017-08-30) AMIEL LEVY.: I will try!
- (2017-05-07) Debra Glisson: I love the look and the arrows. However I had a lot of problems with pictures especially on ebay and craigslist not loading. I tried everything I could think of to fix. Then I turned this extension off and bingo my pictures would load. Needs to be fixed to be compatible with pictures such as ebay etc. and Amazon etc. Thanks I wish it worked.
- (2017-03-19) Rick Hoffman: essential
- (2016-10-29) OMG ITS SO AMAZING
- (2016-07-17) Joshua Rieth: Thank You! It is weird not having any arrows. I access files alot. So Bravo!
- (2016-06-09) Blackbirdo Engineer: Dunno what happened, but they are cut off now :/
- (2016-04-04) Melody Concerto: This addon does not add advertisements to the page content.
- (2016-03-31) Joshua Benjamin: This makes chrome so much better, holy crap.
- (2016-03-29) Jessica C: sometimes does not scroll if you go past the bar with the mouse pointer btw i hate windows 8
- (2016-03-20) : Excellent! I'm glad someone hears the cries of the minorities that Google ignores. Google always removes features without reason and doesn't listen to the end users! Not having scrollbars on a web browser is like not having a rear view mirror in your car. How irritating.
- (2015-11-01) Daniel Saner: Not a perfect replica, but a good enough fix for most of the usability issues Google introduced by forcing ChromeOS skinning across all platforms. I'm still a bit baffled how Google manages to consistently employ some of the worst UX/UI designers in the industry. I use my computer some 8 hours a day, and don't feel the need to add "hunt for the scrollbar" to his tasks. Google's change is obviously part of the hip touchscreen movement, by removing all support for input devices like mice or keyboards. That the new low-contrast scrollbar works BARELY as a position indicator, and almost not at all for scrolling anymore, and is missing steppers too, is a dead giveaway that only the finger-scrolling audience was considered. Chrome is heading down Firefox's path of forcing users to install dozens of add-ons just to restore basic functionality.
- (2015-10-28) Alex Feinstein: Such a great idea! Works 100%. Great Extension.
- (2015-10-22) Nikolay Pelov: It fixes Google's mistake of screwing up the scrollbars. They restored the arrows, but the flat look of scrollbars makes them hard to see and use. The only problem is that sometimes the scrollbars do not show at all. Like in gitlab software (www.gitlab.com, www.dokuwiki.org). I would prefer the whole scroll bar to have volume (non-flat look), not only the thumbs, but the name is "win 7 scrollbars". Now someone has to fix what Microsoft screwed up and make Win XP scrollbars...
- (2015-10-19) Jonathan Plutchok: Thanks! I'm glad to have the arrow scroll buttons back and a slightly wider scroll bar. But I wish the scroll bar were even a bit wider than it is.
- (2015-10-07) Liam Lacour: אני אוהב את זה
- (2015-10-01) Gary H: Didn't work! Started with only vertical scrollbar before install. After install checked both boxes under the extension, then closed browser and reopened it. Still no bottom horizontal scrollbar. I need a scrollbar when page size is deduced so I can scroll left and right. I don't have that option without a horizontal scrollbar.
- (2014-01-28, v:1.1) Jacqueline Kummer: Scroll Bars
The scroll bar will not work in a drop down list. It is there but will not move.
- (2014-01-26, v:1.1) Grumpy Bill: your extansion doesn't work on this page
nice extension, thanks! fyi, it does not work on this page: http://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-143_metric_e.html
- (2014-01-25, v:1.1) Audrey Monroe: scroll bar on far right side of computer
my scroll bar goes off all by itself and wildly goes up and down and won't stop where I want it to. What is happening, and how can I fix it? Thanks
- (2014-01-24, v:1.1) Win7 Scrollbar
The Win7 Scrollbar does not show up on Amazon.
- (2014-01-24, v:1.1) Tammy T: scroll bar
OMG, thank you. I was considering going back to firefox. Please don't change things that so many people use. Especially so many people that aren't computer literate. There are a lot of older people that these changes blow their mind. They are doing their best just to get around in the computer world. I have personally recommended your browser to several people that are 70's ish (and older) and loved it. Please don't make it harder for them than it already is. They're set in their ways. BTW i so love the scroll bar myself. Will being helping several of my clients to get scroll bar back.
- (2014-01-23, v:1.1) Debra Glisson: Missing on Auction Sniper and on bottom of FB
I still do not have a scroll bar on the bottom of FB. Also there is not side or bottom scroll bar on www.Auctionsniper.com I hope you can resolve these and plz notify me when repaired. Thanks for providing this fix and Take Care D
- (2014-01-23, v:1.1) Richard Clauson: Maybe not a problem, but in Gmail Contacts list
First I'm glad of this Chrome Extension to bring back real scrollbars, with up/down arrows, to long and wide websites. One consequence of this is what happens to the scrolling list of email Groups in my Gmail Contacts list. I have a very large number of address Groups, and the scrollbar appears when the mouse hovers over this list. The style of scrollbar displayed has been changed by this extension. Not a real problem, but unexpected.
- (2014-01-23, v:1.1) Chris Lebourgeois: barre de defilement
bonjour comment retrouver nos barres de defilement j'ai reussi à remettre celle de droite la principale mais quand je vais dans le bon coin impossible de les avoir pour selectionner la ville ou animaux par exemple elles etaient bien pratique merci de votre aide chris
- (2014-01-23, v:1.1) Outlook Web app email issue
my email system is on Outlook Web app. The scroll bars are present on the Inbox, but when I access an individual message, the scroll bar disappears. I also get repeated messages about unresponsive system, telling me to Kill page or Wait. I installed Win 7 scrollbars but it hasn't altered the scrollbar problem. Does Win7 Scrollbars need a reboot to take effect?
- (2014-01-22, v:1.1) Justin Morea: Newsvine isn't showing scrollbars
http://www.newsvine.com/ is now not showing any scrollbars with this extension activated. They do show with the extension disabled.