Select windows to be monitored, close your windows and reopen it later. Very useful to organize your windows.
With Window Saver you can enable monitoring on specific windows. Having a window to be monitored will keep it state saved on chrome storage (it will be synced automatically!). You can close it and use Window Saver to reopen a monitored window later. You can also set the new for a specific window so it will be easy to find your windows. It will also save the size/position of the window, so you can have them on the same position.
- (2019-07-28) 速度之王2580: very useful tool. Thanks
- (2018-09-16) This is fantastic! :D (Almost) exactly was I was looking for! (see below) I love the tab icons - they make it so much easier to confidently give a title to a window. Even the icon for the extension itself is attractive enough that I don't feel compelled to hide it within the Chrome Menu. :) My one wish... my one NEED-to-have... would be that I could switch windows and/or jump to tabs from *within* the extension... perhaps via the window's title or the tab's icon. That would be a productivity game-changer and really make this extension stand out from others. Other NICE-to-haves I can think think of might include: - Window titles visible somewhere without having to open extension - Keyboard hotkey option to for opening extension... and perhaps keyboard navigation of the extension for that matter! (i.e. [hotkey] to load extension, [arrow keys] to navigate, [return] to edit... etc.) - Maybe a "dark" theme option? Seriously though, if you can add the ability to jump to windows/tabs from within the extension, this would be a MUST-ADD to Chrome for a LOT of people... in my opinion. Hope this is helpful! Great job :)
- (2018-06-24) Maxim Makarenko: How can I activate a window or a tab? I see "Add function to open window" commit, but it doesn't look to work.
- (2018-03-13) Davide Rossi: So far so good. Does what it is advertised for.
- (2017-07-30) Oscar Hernando: It's simple, it's exactly what I want and it works. Perfect for me!
- (2017-10-09, v:0.0.3) Single icons to chose Window
Great extension!! thanks!! The icon is not nice. Is possible that list of windows just with one big icon. Like 'Apps Launcher' extension. Will be more easy to click on main window and other sub-windows with just one app (Because google will end apps in windows, mac and linux, except in chrome os). I uso this to manage my apps as independent windows. thanks.