Joins two or more windows into single window. Popups are also merged into the window as they are created. More options available....
Joins two or more windows into single window. Popups are also merged into the window as they are created. More options available. Helps you to close unnecessary pop-ups instantly without even looking at the page Following are the features... 1. Automatically join the popups (makes it easy to close popups) 2. Option to join popup in background and foreground 3. Option to join new windows and detached tab 4. Option to join new tabs at immediate right to current tab 5. Option to enable single click to join all the windows 6. Ability to add exceptions in the form of urls 7. Options to enable disable joining of windows Keep your windows in control! More extensions at http://tejji.com/browser/chrome/extensions/ Thanks, http://tejji.com v1.2 - 2018-09-13 - changes to ensure compliance to Chrome Web Store policies
- (2016-04-30) I love how it keeps all the tabs and popups in one window. Thanks to whoever made this
- (2016-03-20) Drax Drax: Finaly I can have one window browsing :) To me, accident window creations when moving tabs are annoying as hell and thankfully this extension solves the issue.
- (2016-02-19) Victor Guilherme Santos de Souza: Para mim funcionou perfeitamente. Eu amei. _______ For me it worked perfectly. I loved.
- (2016-01-05) Tom T: It seems to work fine for what I need?
- (2015-02-28) Tomasz Zdyb: POZYTYWNIE OCENIAM
- (2014-11-06) Elsie Reballos: perfect for me!
- (2014-09-12) 강석호: 새탭을 같은창에서 여는 프로그램중에 제일 좋음
- (2014-08-22) Bill Rawlinson: Does some good and some bad things but is the best option for merging windows at the moment. PROS: 1. merges windows without a problem. 2. It supports blacklisting of urls to not merge - this is great if you have chrome app instances. CONS: 1. If you turn on "merge with one click" the extension options are basically inaccessible. If you try to load the options you get a warning about frames and then you're redirected to some useless page. 2. When merging it ignores a tab's "pinned" status and pinned tabs become unpinned. If those two things were fixed I'd give this a 5.
- (2014-08-20) Honey suzy: GOOD
- (2014-07-06) Tim Gummer: Not much use as like other join extensions it joins all windows (except for URL exceptions) - I only want to join two of many windows open at a time. Any chance of adding this setting?
- (2014-05-19) Alessandro P: autojoin feature wont work well if u have pinned tab!
- (2014-04-25) Krzysztof Radziszewski: bardzo fajnie rozbudowuje przeglądarki
- (2014-02-20) David Laster: Good for manual tab merging but sometimes the window gets hidden and you open it to find a big white box with an arrow pointing to the Join Windows icon that can't be removed without a reboot.
- (2013-11-27) love thus so far
- (2013-08-21) Cymbal House: Was very nice but stopped working since a week. Needs an update.
- (2013-08-05) Juliane Watros: I want to be able to merge all of my open windows into one with tabs, which it does, but the fact that it automatically turns pop ups into tabs annoyed me so much that I had to remove this extension.
- (2013-08-02) E: It does join windows, but it also removes the chrome window from full screen. Somewhat annoying
- (2013-05-21) Luke Wang: confusing
- (2013-04-24) Kamui Gaiden: Automatic merge doesn't work, simple as that. I tested a website with window.open, all popups opened in new windows.
- (2012-11-04) Pariah Burke: It does what it purports, but it also unpins every pinned tab when it creates a tab from something that would have been its own window. It's terribly annoying in that respect.
- (2012-06-06) Henrik Cullen: Crashed Chrome EVERY time I used it... May be a problem on my end (conflicting extension or whatever) but it means that the extension is unusable. Shame because I need something like this.
- (2012-01-15) รูปชั่ว ตัวลาย: good
- (2019-01-25, v:1.2) Reinhold Schmid: sometimes long delays occure
Hello, Join WIndows works great. But it happens sometimes that a long delay (10-30 seconds) appera before a the new WIndows opens in the new Tab. I am useing JoinWIndows only for our CRM/ERP myfactory. Do you know what the reason can be? Regards, Reinhold