This extension helps students keep track of assignments and due dates.
Get a Handle on Your Homework! My Homework Reminder provides a simple means by which students and teachers can create simple reminders and to-do lists from within the Google Chrome browser. Users can add items, create due-dates, and view completed assignments without having to disrupt what they are currently working on.
- (2016-01-28) Agustín Ibars: It lacks hour addition to assignments.
- (2016-01-27) Famiel Xing: No notification = this is useless. I would use just a typical calendar for this instead
- (2016-01-04) Gabi S: it was ok
- (2015-02-18) QiLin 8C: It could of had more options, plus the notification system really needs to get working. All I need right now is a homework system that actually notifies me.
- (2014-03-05) Austin Ulfers: Great only if there was a notification system somehow, i would then give it 5 stars!
- (2014-02-13) Samantha Comaty: I liked it, but I could not figure out how to turn notifications on, if there even are some....so I did not get homework in on time.
- (2014-01-24) Jerry Reyes: Missing options but still great extension
- (2014-01-16) Steve Burt: Terrific extension that helps me track homework and to-dos!
- (2020-01-31, v:1.0.0) Aiden Strack: h
- (2018-03-16, v:1.0.0) compliance
This is the message I received from the IT department in my school district. Unfortunately, after reviewing the Google extensions for homework trackers that you requested, we have to deny them because they are not in compliance with the CT Student Data Privacy guidelines. Any software we allow students to use must now be vetted through that program per state statute.
- (2016-12-22, v:1.0.0) How??
How do u open it up because i haven't found it out yet?.
- (2016-08-23, v:1.0.0) how
how to use it
- (2015-02-20, v:1.0.0) Erumsey: date display
How do you change it to date/month/year? Not everyone lives in the US.