Browser addon to open multiple urls with one click. With many more tools to help you manage urls.
- (2021-09-02) Computer Browser: best tab list
- (2021-08-21) krishan seo: best tab opner
- (2021-04-18) barış sedefoğlu: Work perfectly.
- (2021-03-17) Belaid T: This is what i am looking for from a long time. Thanks
- (2021-02-21) Carlos Morales: Work perfect and fast, i use it a lot. Thanks for creating and sharing.
- (2020-12-26) E. P.: Однозначно лучшее в своей категории на данный момент.
- (2020-08-11) kashif khatri: THe Best
- (2020-06-24) kitty gaur: very good extension
- (2020-02-23) James Fancy: Works quickly but my main complaint is that in the list of url's it is not clear where one ends & another ends since it is not a bulleted or spaced out list, I suggest "The Great Suspender" over this which is more in depth but takes a little longer to navigate as a result.
- (2020-02-13) Maarten Van Casteren: Create multiple lists of urls! Great extensions.
- (2020-02-04) alexander paukuma: bagus.
- (2020-01-14) Pavel Pessi: good!
- (2019-12-03) Μαρίνος Βενιτουράκης: Amazing...
- (2019-09-11) surya prima: The "BEST" evr
- (2018-07-28) Boris Dziundziuk: great
- (2017-11-18) Mikey MoMo: A little difficult to use but it does work after many clicks. It saves multiple URL sets which is a good thing. Missing features: 1. Close all open tabs before opening list; 2. Delay a few seconds (user specified) before opening the next URL (can be global). Immediately opening multiple tabs can put quite a load on a system. A delay between opening tabs helps speed the opening because they are not all trying for disk access and CPU access at the same time. First one of these bulk openers I tried that actually saves the list. Useless without that feature.
- (2021-07-11, v:1.11.2) David Still: Open list in a New Window?
Hi, I really love this extension, it's greatly improved my workflow! The only thing I'd love to see is a setting option somewhere to open links in a new window instead of in the current window. Is this something that you think you could add? Thank you if so!
- (2021-05-20, v:1.11.2) Dennis Blessing: I like to use "Browser Starts Where It left off"
I have a bunch of tabs ready to go where i left off. The issue is when something crashes or maybe you get one of those sneaky pop unders and you lose all your existing tabs. After i lose my existing tabs, I want to go into the Browser history and have it open up all the recent tabs from the History list. I don't see how to do that with the current version even though you talk about giving it permission to access the history. Did that feature get removed or am i missing something. Thank you.
- (2021-03-30, v:1.11.2) Marco Patriarca: Incognito mode and delay
Thank you for this great extension! I would like to suggest a small improvement: The delay function is very practical, it just doesn't work with incognito windows unfortunately. Probably a Chrome problem: as soon as the delay is activated, Bulk Opener opens its tabs in a normal window; if the delay function is deactivated, Bulk Opener also opens the tabs in incognito mode again.
- (2020-12-10, v:1.10.0) Jaden Ng: Possible to have "Comment" or "Remark" that can put prior to the URL link easy to trace
Hi, Can I do something like #openWeb1 https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bulk-url-opener/kgnfciolbjojfdbbelbdbhhocjmhenep #openWeb2 https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bulk-url-opener/kgnfciolbjojfdabcabcabcabcabcabc to have comment in front of the URL link. Thank you
- (2020-11-22, v:1.10.0) Arleta M: Random open time
Is this possible to make URL open at random time? For example from a range 10-25sec So extension opens one time after 10sec, later 20, 25, 15, 12, etc. Thank you, A.
- (2020-10-23, v:1.10.0) Dale Harper: Auto Unique
Hi - Don't know if this has been raised/ addressed before it would be very helpful to have an auto-unique feature so that duplicate pages are not opened. This often occurs when you are rapidly reviewing list data and would be super helpful! Your delay feature is also incredible helpful.
- (2020-08-15, v:1.9.0) Jon Howard: Open a list <based on the current url>
It would be great if you could open a list of urls based on the current url. I regularly need to do this as a developer. Maybe it's a narrow use case. Basically, allow the user to build a list like: %current url%/api %current url%/api/token https://www.google.com ^ but not force it on all of them
- (2020-04-18, v:1.8.2) ˑ: Good day!
Could you add a button "rewrite list" opposite the drop-down list menu. When clicking on it the chosen list will be rewritten with list of currently opened tabs or with list which is currently displaying in extension's area. What is easier for you to do. Sorri for my English. Thank you for job! Good-bye!
- (2019-12-03, v:1.6.0) Μαρίνος Βενιτουράκης: Export Settings
Amazing addon How can i export/backup lists & settings... and import in other pc ?
- (2019-11-22, v:1.5.1) Daniel Avneri: Not working after update
No tabs load up after launching URLS
- (2019-11-22, v:1.5.1) Anson Wong: Not working in latest Chrome?
As subject, seems no new tabs can be created now, please help check it. Thanks.
- (2019-10-06, v:1.3.3) Tony Roger: converted urls order(disorder), which is quite annoying
Hi Team, scenario: 1. input 3 urls https://google.com https://apple.com https://facebook.com click "Open List", then these 3 urls opened in the windows, while then click "Get list of currently open tabs"(or just click the extension icon), the order displayed is as beneath: https://www.facebook.com/ https://www.apple.com/ https://www.google.com/ do you notice the issue here? the order is contrary from what i inputted, it's quite annoying when connecting with other applications, because the order is just different from what inputted. the expectation here is: the outputted order is exactly the same as inputted. thanks for your understanding and optimisation.
- (2018-12-04, v:1.3.2) Emanuel Celano: Fantastic extension but a little problem ...
Hi, there is a problem with the list save function. after nine list save, the dozen is not saved. It is as if there is a limit to the number of lists that is can be created. Thanks for the fix if you have time ...
- (2018-12-01, v:1.3.2) Or Schiro: Add current tab via context menu
Hi there, How about a feature to add the current tab to the list using the context menu of the browser? Yours
- (2018-07-09, v:1.1.4) Kevin H: Default List To Open
Would like the option to set a default list as the one you would like the extension popup page to automatically load rather than the current tab urls. Great extension otherwise :)
- (2018-05-08, v:1.1.4) Jie Zeng: Not working in incognito mode
Hello, When using the extension with Chrome in incognito mode, the URLs open in a new normal window. I would have expected them to open in the same window. Using Google Chrome 66 under macOS.
- (2017-11-29, v:1.1.1) Tom Armstrong: Not working
Enter a list of 30 Urls, click 'Open List'. Then.... nothing. Perhaps because I'm working in Vivaldi (Chromium) browser?