Save all tabs at once.
The Save my Tabs is an extension that with one click can save all open tabs in your browser. After the click, you have the option of: - Select the tab you want to save - Save to Favorites choosing the directory to be saved or creating a new directory. - Copy to clipboard, which allows it to where you want to paste the links and can send it by email, message, etc.. In addition to saving the tabs that are open in your browser, Save my Tabs has the capability to open multiple tabs content from a list of URL's. You can select a list of URL's and with the right mouse button to choose "Open links in new tabs." by SG Web and Monteverde.
- (2020-10-21) Mohammed Mubarak: it ishard to use
- (2020-09-24) Владимир Вист: just works
- (2020-08-09) Pedro Trindade: Não consigo usar o Chrome sem essa extensão, eu sempre abro várias abas ao mesmo tempo e nem sempre o computador que uso dá conta de tantas abas abertas, então eu clico nesse app e copio o link de todas as abas, abro o bloco de notas do Windows e colo lá todos os endereços das minhas abas abertas no Chrome!
- (2019-12-10) Kalma Zen: Otimo, costumo ter inumeras abas abertas no meu trabalho, o que torna o computador lento, com esse app meus problemas foram resolvidos!
- (2018-09-25) maik grüner: gut so
- (2018-06-10) Zachery Robinson: I wish it had an option to import the links it saves so that you can reopen them all at once instead of having to do it individually
- (2018-03-07) Daniel S.M.: Excelente! Simple y efectivo. Se guardan las tabs en favoritos, en la carpeta que uno indique.
- (2017-08-25) Kevin Orr: Needs to save tabs locally
- (2017-07-02) Cris Orlando: Fix one thing It does not see fixed tabs Tks
- (2017-06-08) Aladdin Mhemed: useless
- (2017-05-09) Ahmed umaer: It doesn't save TABS, it just saves LINKS TO TABS
- (2017-05-02) Gersivan Oliveira: A necessidade é pouca, mas não torna a extensão menos útil. Muito bom.
- (2017-04-09) Andrew Austin: Your app is broken. I have a window with 32 tabs and your app only sees 15 of them.
- (2017-04-02) Duayne Draffen: It's quick and handy, and I like that you can untick off sites you don't want to save, and how easy you can add bookmarks under a new folder name. But it lacks user options, and it needs one, I think, because when pasting saved URLs from the SMT clipboard, no line spacing makes them haard to read: https://www.copymethat.com/info/button/ https://www.google.com/search?q=Honey+Rum&oq=Honey+Rum&aqs=chrome http://www.guidingtech.com Would be nice to be able to add line spacing, so they appear like this? https://www.copymethat.com/info/button/ https://www.google.com/search?q=Honey+Rum&oq=Honey+Rum&aqs=chrome http://www.guidingtech.com
- (2017-03-12) Laksha Operations: just creates empty folders and does not save the links to the pages
- (2017-02-08) Gabriel Ganzevoort: It saves only as empty folders now, not really useful anymore...
- (2016-12-01) Clemens Ratte-Polle: good. But 2 points: 1. But i can't see fully the option add to favorites :( perhaps my resolution is not enough? I can see only Bookmark List , nothing else down on the pop down menue.. Perhpas you could make a scroll bar for your entire menue? :) 2. Use also the words Bookmark, Bookmarks in your description so that one can better find you :)
- (2016-12-01) Sherri Goings: This extension did exactly what I was looking for - copied the url's of all tabs (except the couple I unchecked) to the clipboard which then perfectly copied them to a text document. Interface was easy and intuitive, I knew how to use it right away.
- (2016-09-13) Laura Magallon: I have a hard time trying to find my saves under chrome even if i try under the chrome web store where do i find my saves tab.
- (2016-06-14) Eamonn Doyle: Very useful - except perhaps a change in Chrome (51.0.2704.84 m) has led this current version (1.0.3) to no longer display a location to save multiple tabs. It's clipped off at bottom of dialog and can't be reached.
- (2016-05-25) Герман Радченко: have been looking for to be able to keep tabs in the text
- (2016-04-05) Lauzafrnk Lau: Ainda não usei
- (2016-03-20) Fernando Sousa: Crap!
- (2016-03-08) Дмитрий Пименов: Usefull extension, but don't save attached tabs.
- (2015-12-14) Hayden H: This is the only extension I've found that will pull the tab URL's into a format I can paste into a spreadsheet. This is SUPER helpful for creating redirections on websites where sometimes I'll have 100 pages. In this case, the extension takes the 300 clicks down to 3. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
- (2015-06-18) Ugur Yilmaz: That is exactly what I need! You can save all open tabs on your bookmarks easly!
- (2015-03-31) Vivian Medrado: muito bom. Meu trabalho facilitou muitooo
- (2014-10-15) Mark Benson: Works as advertised.
- (2014-10-13) Akhil Nani: finally found a solution for my problem working really awesome
- (2020-09-15, v:1.0.6) Ita Oly Rainen: -
would be cool if we can set some folder as favorite, so we can change destination folder faster.
- (2020-09-15, v:1.0.6) Ita Oly Rainen: new features
hello please add save tab except the active one, save tab to the right, save tabs to the left. please add a preference that once you saved, you close automatically all tabs.
- (2020-01-09, v:1.0.6) Dustin Blair: How do I Open a list of saved tabs from the clipboard?
OK, So I've saved a list of tabs to the clipboard. How do I Open this list of saved tabs from the clipboard?
- (2019-04-04, v:1.0.6) virtual virtualtec: tablet SM-T531 SAMSUNG e chrome
Tenho um tablet SM-T531 SAMSUNG e o chrome tem varias abas abertas de pesquisa. Preciso fazer um hard reset no tablet e todas as opcoes de sincronizacao com o pc nao funcionam. Aparece meu celular mas o tablet nao tem jeito de aparecer. Tem solucao? Nem com reza braba, consigo sincronizar com o tablet. Chrome atualizado ultima versao e nao funciona. Alguma solucao para isto?
- (2018-05-10, v:1.0.6) Natan e Miguel: Não consigo instalar
aparece a msg ,Este item foi desativado no Google Chrome. Ativar este item,como faço?
- (2017-12-14, v:1.0.6) how to use save my tabs
how to use save my tabs?
- (2017-11-03, v:1.0.6) Mohit Mishra: Os reinstall
If i upgrade my OS will I be able to restore my previous saved pin tabs? If so how?
- (2017-09-23, v:1.0.6) Billie Hackert: Missing Tabs
I had four tabs that do not show up on my computer. I may have not restored them but I want them back Klein Bank MSN gmail and facebook. Can you assit me in this. Billie
- (2017-06-01, v:1.0.6) thechinaboy: save and close
should add a save and close button for the checked url
- (2017-05-26, v:1.0.6) New Tab
How do I save a new tab and be able to move it
- (2017-04-27, v:1.0.6) Dated folder names
Allow date-stamp folders. I always use yyyymmdd type so they sort naturally. A choice of date formats or variables which would show as the default on save would be great. I use this when switching projects, at which time I don't want to think about where or what name to give a tab folder for the previous project.
- (2017-04-02, v:1.0.6) Duayne Draffen: no line space between urls
When I paste saved URLs from the SMT clipboard, they are hard to read because they are like this: https://www.copymethat.com/info/button/ https://www.google.com/search?q=Honey+Rum&oq=Honey+Rum&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#newwindow=1&q=honey+rum+chicken+recipe&* http://www.guidingtech.com/ Is there an option to add line spacing, so they apprear like this? https://www.copymethat.com/info/button/ https://www.google.com/search?q=Honey+Rum&oq=Honey+Rum&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#newwindow=1&q=honey+rum+chicken+recipe&* http://www.guidingtech.com/
- (2017-03-03, v:1.0.5) Tim Pin: Bad app
When I save multiple tabs, instead of saving as links, it saves as empty folders. I saved 30 tabs and the program saved 30 empty bookmark. I don't know why is in extensions list,