SAVE YOUR TABS FOR FUTURE USE!!! Organize open tabs and save them as sessions.
★ VERSION 2.0 IS OUT ★ SAVE YOUR TABS FOR FUTURE USE !!! Are you scared to shut down your computer because you don't want to see your open tabs disappear? No problem. This extension is here to help! A tabs organizer that allows users to select and save currently open tabs as sessions. Tabs saved in a session can be launched at once. This extension boosts users' productivity by remembering and organizing tabs in a smarter, efficient way. ★ Information you choose to save will be stored locally on your computer. Data will NOT be distributed through this extension. ◼◼◼ Recent Updates ◼◼◼ Version 1.0.1: updated to manifest v2 Version 1.0.2: NEW UI theme! Version 1.0.3: changed extension description Version 1.0.4: bug fixes Version 2.0.0: - brand new interface design - add additional tabs to existing saved session - a tab's pinned state will be saved - bug fixes ◼◼◼ Note ◼◼◼ If you find any bugs or have any suggestions in mind, please let me know =) ★ My other Chrome extension ★ Oh Remind Me! https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ipbipflodnkaldhkkibbbkcfnhmpkneg/publish-accepted?hl=en&gl=CA
- (2017-10-22) Gersivan Oliveira: erro na primeira tentativa.
- (2017-03-02) Taylor Baker: this is a life ssaver
- (2016-05-03) Shai Haim: It does not work... https://youtu.be/Rv7wRTfbYrw Seems like the extension is not being maintained any longer...
- (2016-01-24) Cristiano Xavier: Tentei salvar uma aba, mas logo que fiz isso, a extensão travou.
- (2013-01-18) bondenn: Great session manager for say, when you're in school and have multiple classes, you can have a session for each tab and can quickly switch between them. EDIT: Bug fixed! 5 stars!
- (2012-12-25) Améliore Vite Ma Vie GO: *** Please ... add an OVERWRITE possibility when same name is used to save ... or actually just make it possible to ADD tabs in the same (FULL WINDOWS SESSION SAVING) So many options could be add to make this TOOLS so much more efficient and much more usefull... :-)
- (2012-11-20) Dean Justin Nunez: This tab is exactly what I was looking for. I can't count how many times I have multiple tabs open and don't want to close chrome just because those tabs are important. This app saves multiple tabs in a group and saves them for later, and opens them all at once when desired. I'd recommend this to anyone. **EDIT: This app. just stopped saving my tabs for some reason, It just makes the saved group into "null tabs" where it just opens a new tab.
- (2012-02-10) Nan LIN: This is the best session manager I have ever used. If you always find urself lost in a tons of tabs this is a must have extension for you to improve your productivity and keep things organized. The UI is intuitive and the best thing is it remembers ur previous saved sessions even after u quit the browser. Keep it up mmmavis!
- (2016-05-03, v:2.0.0) Shai Haim: Does not work...
After installing, I created a new list and then when trying to access it - nothing works in the UI: https://youtu.be/Rv7wRTfbYrw
- (2015-02-25, v:2.0.0) JESSICA MORMAN: flashing screen
This extension was recommended to me but every time I select it, it flashes repeatedly at me and won't stop until I delete it from Chrome...help!!
- (2014-09-07, v:2.0.0) AB AussieBoykie: Session Export/Import
Is there a way to copy saved sessions between Chrome userIDs? Ideally via Export/Import, alternatively where do I find the saved sessions structure and can it simply be manually copied between Chrome IDs? Thanks for a very useful utility!
- (2014-05-29, v:2.0.0) Evelyn Glendening: Oh My Tabs Problem
I have several saved sessions, and I'm able to add new sessions, and I was able to delete some sessions, but I have several sessions that I don't want/need anymore, and I cannot delete them. It's probable that some of the links in those sessions no longer exist. In any case, there's no way to delete individual tabs within a session, and I can't delete the whole session. What can I do? Also, in some future iterations, could you make it possible to delete individual tabs within a session, and to override a session when you want to change a tab within it. Right now you have to delete the session and make a new one (not a problem if you can delete it). Thanks for any suggestions on how to delete sessions as noted above.
- (2014-01-20, v:2.0.0) Jerry Lester: Can't Add Tabs To Existing Sessions
Sometimes it works but not consistently. Desktop PC with Win 7, 64 bit.
- (2013-12-28, v:2.0.0) J.-L. DeMontaron: Can't delete sessions
I had saved several tabs on different I-Pad covers & keyboards. I bought one and tried to delete the session as it was no longer needed. It won't go away. I am running Win 7 and Chrome. Thnx 4 help
- (2013-10-27, v:2.0.0) John C.: Weird blinking
Oh My Tabs blinks uncontrollably when selected on my samsung chromebook 303ce
- (2013-07-29, v:2.0.0) Eric Holsinger: Pin State not saved
When I save my tabs, the pin state is not reflected when the session is opened again. I am also having the problem with deleting sessions. They seem like separate issues, but they could both be related to something about my installation. I am on Mac, Chrome Version 28.0.1500.71
- (2013-07-29, v:2.0.0) Eric Holsinger: Cannot delete sessions
Thank you for the extension. I cannot delete sessions. When I click to delete a fly-out or pop-up flashes for the briefest of moments; I cannot see what it says. Nothing seems to happen otherwise. If I uninstall and reinstall the extension, I get a null session and the old sessions are gone.
- (2013-05-22, v:1.0.5) Chisomaga Njemanze: No Saved Sessions
I can't find my saved sessions after updating Chrome.Why?