Turn the Facebook News Feed into a todo list so you can stop wasting time and start getting things done. Also works for LinkedIn,…
Turn the Facebook News Feed into a todo list so you can stop wasting time and start getting things done. Also works for LinkedIn, YouTube, Reddit, Twitter, Product Hunt, and Hacker News. Once you've completed all your todos you can use News Feed again. If you need a break, you can disable Todobook for the day via the Todobook icon in your browser's toolbar. Todobook DOES NOT access, read, edit, or store ANY of your data on Facebook, and never will. And it will NEVER post anything to Facebook on your behalf. It also requires access to your navigation history so that it can detect when you're on facebook.com. It DOES NOT read, transmit, or store any browsing history, it simply detects your current url. Tip: You can configure the break time, the frequency of breaks, and you can turn on 'work hours' via the gear icon in the top right of the extension UI once you've loaded facebook.com. If you turn on 'work hours', the extension will only be active between 8am and 6pm, Monday through Friday. "This Chrome extension makes your Facebook addiction productive" - Mashable "The best Facebook productivity tool ever built." - Wersm.com "Turns Facebook into a super-smart productivity tool." - The Next Web
- (2020-09-28) Greg Chambers: It looks like the Facebook redesign broke this extension. Still works as intended on Twitter at least but doesn't work on Facebook anymore. If you need a distraction site blocker and TODO list for reddit, twitter, etc., it's still great but not for Facebook where it the app gets its name from.
- (2020-06-30) Lộc Huỳnh Văn: very gút
- (2020-02-15) Denise Rafaeli Cadorniga: SO GOOD
- (2020-01-08) Maroune Mouaz: اضافة جميلة
- (2019-10-10) Zarif Muhtasim: I wish I knew about it earlier
- (2019-04-08) PAPI NGUYỄN: Tiện ích rất hữu dụng <3
- (2019-04-05) Nhân Bbt: Rất hữu ích!
- (2018-12-16) Võ Lê Hoàng: phần mềm khá tốt nhưng hơi khó sử dụng và mình nghĩ nên cải thiện thêm một số tính năng
- (2018-12-14) Łukasz Pochroń: This excellent extension is a must-have weapon in your quest for a better self. I wish it loaded onto the page immediately so you would be spared the 3 seconds of seeing your newsfeed.
- (2018-11-14) bhanu tirumala: love this man
- (2018-10-20) Xae Pas: A good extension to get rid of wasting much time scrolling through the news feed. If possible, it would be great if this can be integrated with Google Tasks as I usually add tasks there so its a bit hassle if I had to put those tasks into the app. Hope this suggestion helps. Kudos and more power to the team behind this.
- (2018-10-14) Tavolozza PH: My top productivity app against social media. It's highly effective in the sense I can use Facebook for marketing & personal use, without the excess reading of the stuff that waste my time. I can still use Facebook pages, groups, post to my profile. It's great! Even for Twitter it works too!
- (2018-10-06) Arshdeep Singh: Amazing idea. But chrome shows this app as corrupt and automatically disables this app. Please fix this.
- (2018-10-05) Silvana Martínez: Me parece excelente, es sencillo y la interfaz no me ha dado problemas. Muy recomendable!
- (2018-05-21) Stuti Datta: this was very helpful without being frustrating!
- (2018-03-24) Jonathan Navarrete: Amazing extension, that keeps me focus, eventhough I am doing a research based on social media. it is helping me to keep me on track, super recomended.
- (2018-03-19) Mike Rogers: Really awesome way to keep focused!
- (2018-02-06) Michael Diamond: BEST APP OF ALL TIME
- (2018-01-30) tri wiyadi: thank you very much for your great extension..
- (2017-12-31) Ahmed Ashraf: I like this idea !
- (2017-12-19) hasanain ghaleb: Great idea! thanks
- (2017-11-29) Aravindh C.: Loving it. Newsfeed and notifications are a huge time suck (not to mention addicting) so it's good to have them removed without limiting other parts of FB. 5 stars!
- (2017-11-05) Gergana Todorova: Great idea!
- (2017-09-22) Karina Tan: I've been on FB since it began so it is habitual to go on there. FB is VERY distracting for my productivity now that I'm back in school. This app is hands down the best thing ever to replace FB newsfeed. I add my assignments and due dates on there. There's a way to click out the to-do list to browse the newsfeed (with a timer set too). I wish there was a way to sync this to-do list with my iphone, but it is still a wonderful app!
- (2017-09-06) Marcin Milowski: The best productivity extension to Chrome! Great idea thx for this plugin.
- (2017-09-06) Trọng Kiên Nguyễn: good
- (2017-08-22) Michelle Anderson: I desperately need one for Pinterest, PLEASE? ;)
- (2017-08-08) 黃冠融: good!
- (2017-06-25) Anderson Clemente: Pretty good, but should have an option to put a url and block any website.
- (2021-03-20, v:1.3.7) Paul Eres: not working on facebook
this doesn't work on facebook (desktop, chrome browser, windows 10). however, it does work on youtube, twitter, etc., it just doesn't work on facebook for some reason. any help on how to fix this?
- (2021-02-04, v:1.3.7) Kinga Woźniak: Facebook
It is not working for Facebook :(( However for YouTube it's great!
- (2021-01-18, v:1.3.7) Pawel Kiszycki: TodoBook - doesn't work on Facebook anymore
Yeah, same here. It seems it doesn't work on facebook anymore after change of layout (this is my assumption). It still works on LinkedIn though. Would be great if you can add a patch to make it work on FB again.
- (2020-09-25, v:1.3.7) Adam Partridge: Facebook Issue
It works on LinkedIn and YouTube, so far, but it doesn't work on Facebook.
- (2020-09-21, v:1.3.7) Kate Hatherell: How to use
I don't see how to add tasks to this. Please could you advise? Thanks.
- (2020-09-02, v:1.3.7) becca marie: New facebook
Hi, I love your extension, found it very helpful! Facebook just updated their web layout/design, and Todobook no longer works! :(
- (2020-05-06, v:1.3.7) Julia Krabbendam: Can't change order in TodoBook
Hello, I can't change the order of my todo's after I add them. This is a big problem for me as I usually organize them according to priorities. Please help with this, thank you for your time!
- (2020-04-27, v:1.3.7) Amber McGreger: Don't know how to use
Hi! I'm not sure how to add an actual to do list to this app. Thank you!
- (2019-10-04, v:1.3.7) Roy Peled: NewTab option
This looks like a great extension (from the few minutes I've been using it). BUT - I also have a todo extension for new tabs, and I won't want to manage my todo lists on two separate extensions. What we really need is for the todos to appear either when I access my FB feed or open a new tab. Either by syncing with one of the newtab-todo extensions (committed, momentum, doist, etc...) or having a newtab option of its own. The todos need to hit me everywhere I go. Can you make that happen? Thanks. Roy [email protected]
- (2019-09-13, v:1.3.7) Rez Tahar: dont work
dont work in web.facebook.com update plz
- (2019-03-15, v:1.3.7) Pax Margret: Twitter
It's not working on Twitter anymore. :(
- (2018-11-30, v:1.3.6) Dennis Baklan: Works on everything except Reddit
Hi it works perfectly on FB and others except Reddit. I have put a Todobook checkmark next to Reddit in the Settings page and still it does not function properly. Please advise.
- (2018-11-08, v:1.3.6) D Z: Does not work on facebook
Hey, this is working for every single website except facebook. I tried reinstalling it, doesn't help
- (2018-10-16, v:1.3.6) Laura Bullock: recurring tasks
Hi. I'd love for there to be recurring tasks. I basically want to ask myself if I've completed the same 5 habits before I can open Facebook in the evening. Either recurring tasks within the extension itself or integration with a to-do app that is capable of that (I'd vote for Todoist, but I'd be happy with any) would make this extension practically perfect. Thanks!
- (2018-10-06, v:1.3.6) Arshdeep Singh: Extension Disabled
I tried to use this extension but when I opened up facebook, it stoped working. I checked at chrome://extension there it was displaying that the extension was corrupted.
- (2018-07-27, v:1.3.6) Sue Walker: Make work hours adjustable
I work 9-5. Would love the option to set my own work hours. Otherwise a great app!
- (2018-05-31, v:1.3.6) 王斯右 Joey: Is there a chance to hide quitter button?
It is too easy to be a quitter... Is there a possibility to hide the quitter button or make it harder to quit, like a hardcore mode. It will help a lot! Thx
- (2018-05-29, v:1.3.6) 李家泓: it's not working.
The checklist(todobook) is not working. My FB just work like I didn't use the app. It happened sometimes recently. But it's now totally stopped working.