Scroll to top and vice versa in a window.
Everyday scrolling on long pages can be a tiring experience specially on those sites which provides infinite scrolling (like facebook, twitter, etc). You will keep scrolling using your mouse to see more and more updates and then when you want to go up to the top of the page, you might move your hand from your mouse to keyboard to search for Home key or you will drag the scroll bar to the top. Scroll To Top tries to minimize this effort by providing an intuitive icon at the bottom-right corner of each page so that with one click you will be at the top of the page with beautiful animation. No more searching for Home key on your keyboard and no more dragging of the scroll bar. It will be just fun and ergonomic to use it. GitHub Rep: https://github.com/pratikabu/scrolltotop Release notes: https://github.com/pratikabu/scrolltotop/releases
- (2022-11-11) Mike Mierzwa: Works well until all settings are "forgotten". I suggest exporting settings once they're to your liking. If/when the settings get reset, simply import per instructions. I've been using ver 4.9.1. No updates. Why the reset?
- (2022-09-16) 12th bridge: Love this app
- (2022-09-07) Botwin: works fantastic, and has all the cutsom options you are looking for , you can even change the icon of the extensions, nice :) - the best of all "scroll to top" extensions I've tried so far
- (2022-08-19) J Jones: does work to take you to the top of a discord channel in chrome
- (2022-06-24) Donna Sullivan: I'm sad when I don't find this extension in other browser stores. It's the only scroll extension I use.
- (2022-06-11) Gina Hart: I never use my pc without it for as long as remember. Wont use any other scroll app on my browsers. This and one other apps are my must haves. Thank you
- (2022-05-20) Paul: Doesn't work - no arrow appears
- (2022-02-04) ayh t: 他に何個か試したけれどこれが一番でした。
- (2022-01-11) por por: ดีมากกก ชอบมากกก
- (2021-12-13) Dexter Wuennenberg: Works exactly as advertised. Easy to set up,with no problems whatsoever.
- (2021-10-31) Hosa: Used to support persistent scrolling to bottom for lazy loading pages now it doesnt .. What happened???!
- (2021-10-26) ARatQuiRit: Excellent, well made, customisable, straightforward… Perfect !
- (2021-10-06) András: Amazing!
- (2021-09-17) mirzalar: Çok faydalnıyorum kaydırma işini çok kolaylaştırıyor fareyi ne kadar az kullansak o kadar iyi ellerimiz yoruldu artık.
- (2021-08-06) 兔兔: 很好用，但圖標突然不會顯示更換過的樣式~ 只是也不影響功能就是了~
- (2021-07-01) oleg kotov: отличное расширение. очень долго пользуюсь.
- (2021-06-17) Saed Raihan Rimon: thank you.......1
- (2021-05-16) Janice Feldman: Loved this extension, but then just stopped working. It no longer appears on the page.
- (2021-05-07) M. Blackmore: I've had an awful fight to try and "send" a contribution via a Paypal account that hasn't been used for years, that seemed to have been put into abeyance, with different phones and addresses associated that are long gone etc etc. Nightmare. Just to do the "right thing" and give a bit like in the old shareware days of the 80s - if anyone here is old enough to remember that era before our modern saturated online, internet mediated age. (There weren't many of us around in that erstwhile times of Bulletin Boards and email lists; such as Cix here, and Craig's List in the US - and anyone old enough to remember such as compulink, the .apc domains, the association of progressive computing? A time of innocence, high ideals and vision? Like Greennet: @gn.apc from circa 1979/80 origins? Systems which I, now, in this age of communicative abuse think actually worked better noise/signal ratios than present-day "social meeja" with its Total Surveillance Capitalism. Worked better, in a vastly simpler manner etc etc. For e.g. we had better and further -reaching information diffusion and links into the deepest recesses of "underdeveloped" lands, in Africa for e.g, until relatively recently with the rapid, only recent years, diffusion of mobile phones into the wider world. And as I said, without the systemically embedded abuse of privacy and information there now exists). Frustration. Either I've put in the price of a pint of Hook Norton Gold best bitter from our local traditional brewery (est. 1680-something) into Paypal's "send" click field at least EIGHT times, and on each been slung back to the login prompt. No idea if its me missing something and pressing the wrong button, or with the recipient's account...? I've checked "Activity" record and no payment seems to have been sent, but if its not been logged properly the developer is becoming a rich man at my expense... Plus I'd completely forgotten a standing monthly payment to support Wikipedia set up about the turn of the century! So the account has been active despite being unable to access it without being tied into knots. Don't begrudge Wikipedia at all, so will continue (and urge others to do so, despite its travails of persistent "truth pollution" from certain sources (looking at broad associates of a movement supporting corporates and ex-presidents for example). Indeed more resources might help with issues of veracity checking and suchlike. Well.. Its taken nearly 3 hours to get to this point of writing onto the review page, after having an equal struggle to recover useable Google accounts for one I can actually log onto in order to post to this review page... Accounts that haven't been used since, with the earliest, the beginning of the last decade when it was in beta test. (Later it was realised Google was farming email data for commercial gain, and in at least Gmails earliest beta and rollout days, apparent evidence email content was being scanned for analytic marketting purposes). There are a couple or three early Gmail accounts irretrievably lost 'cos the ancient mobile phones of 90s vintage and numbers are long gone as linked recovery devices, as are the ancient 70s and 80s email addresses also associated with Google and Gmail. No idea the system had been set up in a manner as error intolerant, or as user friendly as a cornered rat. Is the world really run by the Devil, where doing the right thing is made so awkward? Does this explain the inverse koan of the motto "Do no evil", of a modern, "natural" monopolist corporation embedded in the communicatively driven new world order? Where is Teddy Roosevelt and the trust-busting Congress of 1900s when we need them, one of the best things the Yanks ever did - and seems so long-forgotten in a mean, dishonest decade, now? Will Pratik ever be rewarded for his contribution to the web page reading public benefit? Ah. Well.
- (2021-03-29) Nguyễn Nam Long (J2TeamNNL): Use it all the time
- (2021-03-22) Himanshu Pokhariya: Using advanced settings I chose the second icon, reduced its size, and increased transparency... and positioned it on the middle right side... I love it.
- (2020-12-31) Hao Liu: It's really helpful, thanks!
- (2020-11-17) Shikhar Sharma: Very useful
- (2020-11-03) Patricia Dey: can't live without it!
- (2020-09-27) stiven sti: я не пойму, почему когда выбраны две стрелки, то нажимая "вверх", происходит перемещение в самый низ! это просто идиотизм! автор, двоечник, переделывай!
- (2020-09-26) Zaruba: Самое лучшее из всех данного типа.
- (2020-07-01) Алесь Л.: Very handy and helpful extension, thank you! But why we don't have an option for disabling the browser context menu entry (for users who don't need it there)?
- (2020-06-25) Vincent Valentine: Very good extension.
- (2020-06-23) ma T: 色々試した中でこれが一番使いやすいです。 ありがとうございます。
- (2020-04-14) barbudo 2005: The best.
- (2020-04-07) AAA: Excellent extension,,,, Just one more feature----In control option (for two arrows),,,Option to how much you scroll "Down or UP"
- (2020-03-25) the dude: GREAT!!!! WORKS FINE.
- (2020-03-18) Arch Linux: Simple but very useful extension!
- (2020-03-13) 麻呂でごじゃる: シンプルで大好きです。しかし最新バージョンにしてからボタンをクリックするとなぜかボタンが消えてオプションに飛ばされる現象が起きます。
- (2020-03-12) Barb BQ: Absolutely love this extension. No idea why sites do not have it built in so I am glad I have access to this.
- (2020-03-09) Pratik Soni: This is great extension. Love it.
- (2020-03-04) John Barolo: I have tried many scroll buttons over the years and this is by far the BEST button EVER! Try it, you will not be disappointed! John
- (2020-02-22) ねろ: 必ずこれに戻ってきます。 右左移動もあればと思うほど!使いやすいです。
- (2020-02-06) Wesley Garcia: É simplesmente o melhor!
- (2020-01-26) Andrey Makarov: Значок кнопки (кнопок) не скрывается при полноэкранном просмотре на you tube и прочих полноэкранных ресурсах. Очень неудобно. Пожалуйста исправьте.
- (2020-01-25) V. Behrens: Super Tool für Chrome und Firefox! Vielen Dank.
- (2019-11-21) Amin Najmi: It doesn't work with all sites
- (2019-11-18) le zou: 非常赞，还可以自定义速度，位置，大小，图标，爱了爱了，感谢！
- (2019-10-12) Lucky girl Lyv: it't good, i like it
- (2019-09-03) no h: Thanks, it really works fine.
- (2019-08-13) xunan zhou: 还没开始使用，希望有用。
- (2019-07-31) Eberhard L.: Läuft super! Danke.
- (2019-07-04) Francesca: Best add-on ever!!! Works perfectly.
- (2019-05-21) Glen McFarland: Great extension, takes the pain of my scrolling finger on long websites
- (2019-05-09) Laica Cruz: a must have extension
- (2021-12-15, v:4.9.1) Marco Palermo: Chrome disable extension - Security warning
"This extension has been disabled because it has been marked as unsafe by the Chrome Web Store."
- (2021-06-24, v:4.9.1) Mamadi B. Camara: (Freelancer -Businessman)-Mamadi B. Camara
as a HARD WORKING SOME BODY- BUT LATER STRANDED WITHOUT NOT RECEIVING HIS PAYMENT STILL NOW SO I LOSE MY WIFE BECAUSE OF MY ABSTRACTEDNESS REGISTERED (TRRC) AM STILL WITH THEM BUT WAITING FOR MY CHANCE TO INTERNATIONAL...EVEN IamExpat freelancer.when to reach?
- (2021-05-28, v:4.9.1) barbudo 2005: Add a button to returns to previous scroll position
Please add a button to returns to previous scroll position. Would be fantastic!!!
- (2020-05-28, v:4.9) Regina K: Right-click menu
Is is possible to remove the extension from the right-click menu? I have it as an icon on all webpages, don't need it in the right-click menu.
- (2020-04-15, v:4.8.5) barbudo 2005: Make also use it in frame
I use EZlinkpreview but scroll to top not work. Please make it work within frame
- (2018-04-02, v:4.7.5) SMTB 1963: Context Menu Item?
Is it possible to add scroll to top/bottom entries on right click? (context menu) Great extension!
- (2018-02-28, v:4.7.5) Géza Porondu: No scroll to the rock-bottom of the page
Hi! If i use smart mode and i use this extension's arrow to scroll to the bottom of the page the arrow doesn't turns upward. Because it doesn't scroll to the rock-bottom of the page. I need scroll down a bit with keyboard or mouse wheel. After this the extension's arrow turns upward. Please fix this! Thank you! (release 4.7.5)
- (2018-01-25, v:4.7.5) sibi go: 2 DIFFERENT PICTURES
CAN YOU MAKE AN OPTION FOR 2 DIFFERENT PICTURES FOR dual ?
- (2018-01-25, v:4.7.5) icons jumping
Since the last update the icons jump to the left about an inch when I go to click on it
- (2018-01-24, v:4.7.5) Germaine Marliese Gohl: pay again????
why do I have to pay again, have paid 2-3 weeks ago. Regards Germaine Gohl
- (2018-01-22, v:4.7) Вадим Огурцов: a problem with version 4.7
Hi! I have a problem with version 4.7 Where can I download version 4.6?
- (2017-07-24, v:4.6) What Me Worry?: dissapears
it stopped working for no apparent reason on Facebook and in a few other pages. My settings are correct, I have not changed anything.
- (2017-03-19, v:4.5.2) Brenda Wiggins: Tab and Page
The page with the version numbers and note, the support me box, etc will not stop loading when I start Chrome. This is not my Home page or a last browsed page. In fact I delete the tab but it always shows up with I start Chrome again. I really don't want to see this every timeinstead of my preferred Home page. Please tell me how to get this dismissed or whatever you might call it. Thanks. I do like the big scroll that I am trying. Thanks, BWWIGGINS
- (2016-10-13, v:4.5.2) no arrow
Somehow, during some of the updates etc that happen or are required, my arrow icon stopped appearing at the bottom right where I've enjoyed using it for several years. How can I get it back? It's installed, settings up to date I think???
- (2016-10-09, v:4.5.2) Cathy Keeton: you hide scroll button sometimes
In google email and on the google calendar. You also hide it in chrome web store. We need it in the store, there is much to scroll through there. Thanks