Just a Scroll to Top Button
Click the button and scroll the current page back to top. It should work as the "home" key on the keyboard. I made it because I use browsers on devices where using the keyboard is inconvenient (namely, my tv boxes). At some point a user asked for different toolbar icon, so I made the version 2.0 where you can change the default icon to one of several predefined alternatives or even set your own icon. (To change the icon, just right-click on the scroll to top button and select "Options".) Please, note that this extension doesn't work on each and every page. It works in most sites but it will not scroll up browser's internal pages (settings, history etc.) and some complicated web pages (like the add-ons store itself, for example).
- (2021-10-12) ifaistos: I was a user of opera and scroll to top is on the tab iteself. U just click the tab and goes to the top. I was so fan of this that I found myself straggling in chrome. Well this is not perfect but it will do. thx
- (2021-05-01) Connor: 很有用 useful
- (2019-06-19) Gianfranco Orlando: Semplicissimo leggero fa il suo lavoro in modo egregio. Complimenti agli sviluppatori
- (2018-08-21) Liviu Rafael Nichiforiuc: does it job
- (2018-02-28) Xavier Walton: Amazing. Can even change the color.
- (2016-02-24) Paris Hatzievagelou: It does exactly what it says! You push the button and it scrolls up!!!!
- (2014-10-05) Muaz Mohamad: This works flawlessly with Tumblr. Thank you.
- (2014-08-16) Darren Z: Simple, lean and clean, and does exactly what it says on the tin. However, I wouldn't mind a few frills such as a choice of icon colors to make the icon more visible on certain themes, and a companion "scroll to bottom" command, maybe with a right-click or middle-click? Or perhaps when the page is already at the top, a click will take you to the bottom, and clicking when the page is at another point will take it to the top.
- (2014-03-20) Darren McDean: works as expected.
- (2014-01-14) So much better than other scroll to top apps, no bloat just handy. Thanks!
- (2013-11-14) Steve Bellamy: Works just great
- (2013-11-12) Luis Trigo Prunera: Former user of the "Scroll to top button", that is full of Ads. This works very well and do not take up any bandwidth.
- (2013-10-23) Victor Stuber: I used to use "Scroll to top button" My friend made that extension then it got sold to an idiot who placed ads EVERYWHERE. I'm trying out this extension because it's the only other one I could fine. I wish I could change the color of the arrow though.
- (2013-10-21) Rayna Kuzio: It's a tiny little button that sits neatly on your toolbar with all your other little buttons/extensions. With just 1-click you're at the top of the page!
- (2021-01-18, v:184.108.40.206) Antony Ragg: scroll to top icon not showing
Version 87.0.4280.141 Settings show it is installed but is not showing
- (2015-03-18, v:220.127.116.11) Tamie Brueggemann: scroll to top
it just stops working out of the blue