Just a Scroll to Bottom Button
Click the button and scroll to the end of the current page. Scroll to Bottom is a simple and lightweight extension which provides you with the ability to scroll to the end of the page with one single click on the toolbar icon. I made it because 2 different users of my “Scroll to Top” extension asked for it and it looks there are people that could want to have this in addition to the original one. The only difference between this and the original one is that this one sends you to the end of the page, instead of the beginning. Please, note that the extension will not work on each and every page. It works in most sites (tested with some of the bigger ones) but it will not scroll browser's internal pages (settings, history etc.), the chrome web store pages (no extension can touch these) and some complicated web pages. If it doesn't work for you, please, don't hate me too much. You can at any time remove the extension from your browser (right-click on the icon and select "Remove from Chrome"). Options: You can change the default icon to one of several predefined alternatives or even, if you want, you can set your own toolbar icon. That would be particularly useful if you are using chrome theme that "fights" with the default icon colors. To change the icon, just right-click on the scroll to top button and select "Options".
- (2020-07-21) yy yy: the only and the best
- (2020-04-15) Sergey Gavrilov: Plugin does not work for youtube page, mainly because document.body.scrollHeight equals to 0 - you need to search scroll area on the child as well: document.body.firstElementChild.scrollHeight
- (2020-04-01) Vari on: litteraly does nothing
- (2019-12-03) Teachings of Consciousness: It works, BUT it does not go all the way to the very end. It's not automatic, It should be though. You can just Hold the END key, On your keyboard... It's easier and faster. I hope they update this, Would be awesome!!
- (2019-05-15) Affan Zaman: It actually works. btw im a real review
- (2018-08-16, v:126.96.36.199) Tobias Schmidbauer: Doesn't work with Google Docs
Nothing happens when I try to use the extension with Google Docs.