Displays interactive charts and statistics of your entire browsing history.
History Trends analyzes your entire browsing history and displays a variety of charts and statistics. It's interactive, too: just click a link or a chart to filter your history by different criteria. Examples: * Find your Top 10 most-used bookmarks: Click the "auto_bookmark" pie slice on the Transition Type chart. * View the Top 10 domains you've visited today: Click the "Today" link in the "Daily Stats" section. * Find out what URLs you visit at 3 in the morning: On the "Time of Day" chart, click the bar (if it exists) for 3am, then click the URLs tab. History Trends displays the following stats and charts: * Total URLs visited and total number of visits * Top 10 most visited domains * Top 10 most visited URLs * Top 10 busiest days (i.e., days with most visits) * Daily Visit stats (e.g., average and median visits per day) * Chart of visits per day as a time-series * Chart of visits by hour of day * Chart of visits by day of week * Chart of visits by day of month * Chart of visits by month * Chart of transition type (e.g., link, bookmark, reload, etc) Notes: * Please be aware that clearing your history will reset all of your stats to zero! * Chrome only allows access to the past 3 months of history. Have feedback? Email me at [email protected] Recent Changes ------------------------ 1.5.4 - Removed the unnecessary "tabs" permission to comply with the Chrome Web Store guidelines 1.5.3 - The extension had stopped working due to a change in the Google charts URL. Updated the extension to use the new URL. 1.5.2 - CSS Changes 1.5 / 1.5.1 - Added Unique Visits tab - The "View More..." links have been changed to "View Top 100" - The columns in "View Top 100" are sortable - Updated translation files
- (2021-11-14) Brad Maggard: Causes my searches to go through yahoo instead of google!!
- (2021-02-08) Veroxi: I understand this isn't an overly detailed review, but I do mean what I say. I've been using this for a couple months by now and holy cow this is spectacular! The specific charts were exactly what I was looking for. And the average by - was a cool feature too! Due to Google deleting history over 3 months, I'll be switching over to the unlimited version. This is an incredible extension and I highly recommend it you. Thanks for reading and have a fantastic day! (Also for Randy, have you considered adding a dark mode? Feel free to ignore)
- (2020-08-14) juan AF M: It doesn't seem to work anymore. Refused to load the script 'https://www.gstatic.com/charts/loader.js' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://ssl.google-analytics.com https://www.google.com". Note that 'script-src-elem' was not explicitly set, so 'script-src' is used as a fallback.
- (2019-10-16) Joshua: just exposed my friend
- (2018-12-04) aione: 满分！
- (2018-11-07) 334455 66: 非常好的，给力
- (2017-08-07) dan dowling: i cant get this data another way, well done randy great extension.
- (2016-07-31) Piyush Kumar: I'm putting ratings for the first time. Great one to minimise our time on particular website. However, it can be modified for being better. A proper analysis would be better for a time period to monitor our browsing. As William Beard said, "Please give us a way to backup the data in this app! also more than 3 months would be awesome, I wouldnt even care if it had to keep its own database".
- (2015-11-24) Wm L: Fun and interesting, though not particularly helpful to me in any way.
- (2014-08-20) Matyáš Vavřín: Velmi skvělé, plní přesně to, co chci. Zajímavé je se podívat na statistiky s nějakým odstupem a alespoň už konečně vím, kolik minut či hodin trávím na jaké webové stránce.
- (2014-08-06) Romina Stanganelli: buona...
- (2014-03-21) Abhishek Gupta: cool stats!!!
- (2013-11-20) Jerzy Głowacki: Kapitalne rozszerzenie do analizowania historii przeglądanych stron!
- (2013-11-17) 李鹏飞: 启动有点慢啊
- (2012-11-04) Sarah Simpson: Works great!
- (2012-10-18) Phenomenal, I'm a man who loves breaking everything into small pieces of data to make it easy to digest, and my browsing habits certainly seem more interesting now!
- (2012-09-27) William J Beard: Please PLEASE please PLEASE PleaSe P13453! Please give us a way to backup the data in this app! also more than 3 months would be awesome, I wouldnt even care if it had to keep its own database.
- (2012-08-20) Christopher Greenland: This is definitely my favourite Chrome extension by a mile. I'm just amazed that someone's been able to reproduce the kind of statistical breakdown of internet usage I've been wanting. I especially like the time of day, but it's a little embarrassing that my peak times are 2 a.m. and 5 a.m. ;-)
- (2012-05-21) Ali Alaoui: Excellent extension! Does a awesome job very quickly !! One suggestions though: I'm ok giving it more time to process all of my data, as long as everything stays on my computer ! Thanks for the good work !
- (2012-05-19) Viet Hoang Le: It's awesome!!!
- (2012-04-19) Cristian: Excelente extensión!!!! Totalmente recomendada para todos. Gracias por hacer algo así.
- (2012-04-16) Peter Osborne: I thought that this app was good, then i realised that you can click on a day, domain, (etc) and get a breakdown with that particular filter. Fantastic!!
- (2012-03-31) Aleksandr Rokashevich: Very nice and clean interface.
- (2012-03-06) Ryan Lui: exactly what i'm looking for! 5 stars to you as a support!
- (2012-02-16) Eduardo Cachucho: Such a fascinating extension. I feel like a internet addicted cyborg seeing it all in numbers :)
- (2012-02-02) Riyad Parvez: Doesn't work with Chrome 18
- (2012-01-28) Femi Fadeyi: AMAZING EXTENSION! Works as expected, easy to use and reasonably fast. The information it provides is also very interesting. Now I know I need to reduce the Facebook breaks while coding now :). Great work!
- (2012-01-22) Zachariah Kendall: Great so far. (Seems to have performance issues with large quantities of history (in the tens of thousands).
- (2020-05-20, v:1.5.2) Soroush Torkian: It's not working
I only have 1 year of browsing history, it never took this time to load before.
- (2019-03-06, v:1.5.2) владик ряполов: восстановить вкладки chrome после экстренного завершения
восстановить вкладки chrome после экстренного завершения. гугл хром
- (2017-10-21, v:1.5.2) Jakub Preclík: RAM
Take all free 3Gigs of ram, gradually and then call error, "can't finish." no specs. I don't know volume of my history, but it's several years for sure. Maybe more than 5.
- (2015-05-24, v:1.5.2) Mayurvrutta Prakashan: Best Extension ever
Need more statistical information which gives comparative information about how much other people averagely use that perticular website and how much user use it. eg website: abc.com your visit: 20/day Avg People visit: 15/day
- (2015-04-16, v:1.5.2) Using extension
I have added the extension but I cannot see it in Chrome or on my computer. How do I use the extension? I thought it would automatically appear in the history setting but it doesn't. In the Chrome extensions section, it says that this extension is enabled but where is it?
- (2015-02-04, v:1.5.2) Andre Hansen: kontrollerr