Extract the key points in any article you read and translate them in an instant!
Extract the key points from any article you read, and translate them in an instant! Simply: 1. Add Shorten and Translate to your Chrome browser. 2. Open your text of interest in Chrome. 3. Click the Extension icon and choose your shortening ratio. 4. Machine Translate it with any language from our list of supported languages. 5. Your text is now shortened and translated into your language of choice! ☆ Make your text 25%, 50%, or 75% shorter! Whether you want your text a bit more compact or you need to reduce it to just the key points, just slide the bar and choose your preferred shortening ratio. Text shortening is based on natural language processing algorithms, making sure you get a summary of your text without any loss of important information in the process. ☆ Machine translation available Our exclusively text-based tool allows you to translate the shortened content using machine translation. All the information is available in the shorter form and in your language of choice. ☆ No ads Shorten and Translate automatically excludes ads from the selected text. ☆ Working with text made fun We keep the text of your choice ad-free, we save you time, and we allow you to translate the content – but it's the slick design of our product that turns working with content into a smooth and easy experience. Thanks to Shorten and Translate, you can focus on post-edits, paraphrasing and quoting the text of your choice in a foreign language, too. This makes Shorten and Translate a perfect tool for Translators, Marketers and Content Marketing Managers.
- (2021-04-09) quang thong: it does shorten the texts as your will, really, it does. but it doesn't understand anything and just shorten for the sake of shortness. 'machine translation'? where? i don't see anything, just random sentences jumping around and making no sense
- (2018-05-19) Vlad G: Still doesn't work...
- (2017-10-28) Alex Shank: didn't work, uninstalled
- (2017-06-11) MUHAMMAD ARIF: needs updates
- (2015-11-05) Ivan Kitic: Great and useful extension for large text