To Do List - Chrome extension enables you organize your tasks effectively right from your browser.
To Do List allows to add and remove items or tasks with ease. Simply enter your tasks and re-arrange them by drag and drop as per your convenience. The number of items remaining in the list is also indicated. Features: - Drag and drop items in the list - Displays the number of items in the list - Add / remove tasks or items easily - Clean user interface - Three color schemes - Use hashtags or labels to highlight individual tasks You can use hashtags or labels to highlight keywords in your items. Example: Meeting with Bob at 4 p.m. #work In this case, the hashtag #work is automatically highlighted in the display. This free list management extension is made available in three themes - white, black and blue. If you have any feedback or feature requests, please post them under the "Reviews" section.
- (2020-02-23) K: This is exactly what I wanted after trying a few others. Sits unobtrusively at the top of the page with a simple drop down menu. Great for reminding me about those few important tasks for the day. There are other extensions with more advanced features but I like this one for its simplicity. Works great!
- (2020-02-19) ajay tyagi: Just installed this app i don't know how to add task..pls help
- (2019-12-13) aione: 下载很多同类型的扩展,留下你. 因为: 简洁,最重要的是,没有任务时不会弹出数字0,就因为这个,我把其它都否定了
- (2019-10-24) Michael Peng: Amazing useful extension - exactly what i looked for. Extremely simple. Pops out of the extension icon in the Chrome toolbar without having to actually open a new window/app entirely. Easy and smooth to use, very helpful for any life reminders/to dos. For future improvements (although it already is amazingly simple) I'd like to see more colour options outside of the current 4, and secondly I wish there was an option for editing existing points that are jotted down without having to delete and rewrite over again. Thanks for the great extension, 5/5 excellent
- (2019-01-02) BeLoved Pet Sitting: Can't edit. Cant' sync. Can't say I like it much.
- (2018-03-26) Jeff Seymour: So simple it works. K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid)
- (2017-11-13) Jay Quibodeaux: You can't edit an item. You can't even select its text (To the developer of this, you could simply add a handle to enable drag/drop sorting -- then we could select text). And to the "Basic To-Do List" spammers, yes... I know about your extension.
- (2017-06-22) Clean and simple.
- (2017-06-10) Mohamed Muuse: your work is great and trustiful
- (2017-02-26) Eric Xue: pretty good, although what I really want is that ur able to make the extension send you a notification at a specific time so you don't have to check it.
- (2016-08-08) chad tunis: Works great so far - haven't lost any notes (yet). I will update this review if I do! It works in Windows 10...I use this for keeping notes that I will likely remove in a few days, and Google Keep for longer-term notes. Perfect, nice design and great for simple note-taking needs..The dark skin is easy on the eyes, especially at night...
- (2016-02-16) Zurab Kharebava: Simple and very useful.
- (2015-10-30) John Okoth: Doesn't work in Windows 10. When I switch back to Windows 7, the list appears again.
- (2015-08-11) Jazmin Hutchinson: I LOVE being able to use the hashtags to organize. I really wish this was available as a separate app. I also wish more features like editing entries, setting priorities, adding a general time frame, search and sorting by #hashtag were available. This extension is great for what it is but I feel the concept could be developed into a much more useful app.
- (2015-03-03) Arcy - Rosmery De la Cruz: IS SIMPLE NO SUBSCRIPTION NEED IT!
- (2014-09-14) jackoson98: i didnt even download this.. how did it appear on my pc?
- (2014-06-11) Павел: There is no tree of tasks and no notes for tasks.
- (2014-05-07) Bob & Fran: Can't prioritize. Can't edit. Cant' sync. Can't say I like it much.
- (2014-02-16) Julie Dodgshon: I like that its simple to use but it is too simple. You cant edit a task, You cant print it, you cant select it and cut and paste it to be able to see older tasks, etc. Its main selling point seems to be that you can read your list like a kindle "wht on blk", "Blk on wht", "Sepia on whatever"?!?!
- (2014-01-30) Danny Palma: Why does this not link to email task list? Not sure what linked to or how to access on other devices?
- (2014-01-20) Mugen H: I've consistently encountered an issue with this extension. On clicking on the extension nothing happens. I guess in the background it's trying to login to my account probably but I can't just stand and wait there everytime I click it. After you've used the browser for about an hour it usually opens on the first click. IMO the extension should sign in to the account the moment I open the browser. I can't just click and wait without making another click lest the menu close again in the background. Hope this makes sense.
- (2013-12-09) Rae One: Just installed. Love the simplicity of it. Wanted something that would appear immediately as a drop down while I'm browsing the web. 2 additions to make it 5 star: allow option to label A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, etc. and to edit a task after you have created it.
- (2013-11-27) Cannot edit tasks, definently the biggest issue.
- (2013-08-01) Rupa Sengupta: This is awesome
- (2013-07-23) Daniel Zukerman: Very simple, very effective. Great! Would like to be able to edit the tasks once saved. Thank you!
- (2013-05-18) Panagiotis Grigoropoulos: Very good, easy, clean and fast! I would love an edit option and a but I love this extension
- (2013-04-26) Jennifer M: It does not sync to chrome. I made a to do list at home that I needed to see at work and it was not there. Not very useful at all. And you cannot edit.
- (2013-04-18) Johnfletcher k: This looks great. If we have edit option that would be very much useful.
- (2020-01-06, v:0.8) Equan Burrows: Export to do list
Can the list be exported to and excel spread sheet
- (2019-05-26, v:0.8) Glyn Caddell: Interested in selling the extension?
Hi, I'm reaching out to see if you have any interest in selling the extension. Thanks! Glyn
- (2017-11-08, v:0.8) Christy Hinz: Deleting past items
There are several items that I added months ago, and yet, when I click the trash button, it will go away until I return to the app. There seems to be a glitch with permanently deleting certain memos.
- (2017-10-10, v:0.8) MY entire list was deleted.
Somehow my entire list got deleted and I lost all my notes. How could this happen. I started a new list and checked in on that and now the new bullet notes I made on the new list are gone too.
- (2016-09-23, v:0.8) Bertram Dobbins: The Physical List
You don't have any place to contact you on the app, had to come here to ask a question. I just installed The List on my Chrome browser but I can not find the physical list. When I try to open anything about the list it brings me back here. How do I locate the list after I add items?
- (2016-09-17, v:0.8) Bertram Dobbins: The List
I just got this app and can't find the physical list. If you would tell me how to view the list I would probably give your app a 5 star rating.
- (2015-11-03, v:0.8) Dave Dickler: sort tasks "automatically" with new and open on top, and completed below
Again, thanks for a great app! It would be nice to (by default) sort tasks "automatically" with new and open on top, and completed below.
- (2015-11-03, v:0.8) Dave Dickler: Ability to "hide" completed tasks.
Thanks again for a great app! It would be excellent to be able to specify "hide all completed tasks' with the ability to "view all completed tasks" Ideally this would be in the setup, and once set, would rarely, if ever, change.
- (2015-11-03, v:0.8) Dave Dickler: Prioritzing tasks by color or other method
I love your app, thanks! I would like to prioritize tasks, by color, by number or letter. Preferably by all 3 with the user being able to specify which he/she wants.
- (2015-10-19, v:0.8) Number of Tasks
Hello I just added your app to my Chrome like my coworker did but I cannot see the shortcut of how many total tasks I have.
- (2015-08-03, v:0.8) Sara Fuller: no tasks
I use my Chrome browser on multiple devices, but my tasks are not showing up on all devices.