You Make a Lot of Content, We Make it Great.
Our Chrome Extension lets you bring Atomic AI with you everywhere you write. Use it within your Chrome browser on documents, social media, Gmail and more. Atomic AI provides real time feedback in all of your writing environments, increasing engagement with your audience.
- (2020-01-16) Brianna Shade: This extension sounds like it'd be a great tool to have for my blog writing. However, one cannot simply create an account, and you can't do anything with the extension without one. You have to contact them to "request an account," first providing your email address, company name, and phone number. But even after doing that, the site just dumps you to a 404 error page. What a shame.
- (2017-03-07) Ken Nickerson: Brilliant! Doing all my blog, tweets and fb updates with AR - even switched from Fox to Chrome just to use it!
- (2016-02-27) Rayne W: It's not a full program; it is a trial and after 14 days, you have to pay for it only the primary page where you must setup your email along with password and such doesn't include the cost of the program up front! I don't like 'bait & switch' companies b/c they tend to be there one minute then disappear in the next! Aka, 'Fly-By-Night' companies... If they weren't, they would initially say on this area that the program has a fee to continue using it after 14 days. This is just downright wrong and dirty dealing...
- (2015-08-18) GVK: I am in the beginning stage of my writing carrier. It will vey easy to use and improve my skills
- (2015-08-12) Mark Burdon: Very easy to use, good advice on improving my writing! Just takes seconds to install and clear instructions on how to use it.
- (2017-01-16, v:4.0.4) Justin Barracosa: Can't give stars
For some reason it's "greyed out and won't takes my 5 stars! ;)
- (2015-04-10, v:1.3.2) Eric Holmes: chromebook
Is this program designed to just work on desktops or will it work on Chromebooks as well? I am currently having problems "downloading" it to my Chromebook. I get a "could not load src/popup/popupScrappy.css for content script"
- (2015-03-29, v:0.30.0) Eric Johnson: Grammar error in your promo spiel
If you're going to promote "quality content" you should ensure that your initial messaging is free of errors, such as the one on your "Attract a crowd. Write for your audience" screen. I'll leave it to you to review and spot the error. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll point it out.