- (2020-04-01) feerouzeh Saidian: Google is original and keeps you informed promptly and precisely. I use Google.
- (2019-03-03) William Ox: Great I enjoy it. Keepup the good work.
- (2019-02-01) Joy Lockwood: It lets me do stuff i never could, and changes my backround, the backround moves, and thats cool.
- (2018-03-28) Maya Simpson: Ok it seemed nice at first but now I can't get it off my computer (THIS PROGRAM IS A VIRUS). If any of you have any tips of how to get rid of this, please let me know!!!
- (2018-01-31) The Stunning Winter Wolf: great extension
- (2018-01-27) Nihala Nazir: the moment i opened my front page of chrome.. i loved it
- (2018-01-26) Keysi Saldana: I just dont like it
- (2017-12-03) caitlyn marshall: it took over my whole computer and it has some personal things i hate it and i dont know how to uninstall it....
- (2017-11-18) Hillevi Schine: You changed my Chrome front page. I did not want these changes. I did not authorize these changes. After investigating this issue, I discovered that you have complete access to my browser, history and private stuff on my computer. i am uninstalling this from my computer
- (2017-11-07) Kenzie Green: idont like it at all
- (2017-11-02) Car'Leeha Jones: its awesome ! love the live backgrounds for sure.
- (2017-10-30) __im_not_kevin__ __or_am_i__: it always gives it idvise on what you should do (qoutes)ps i dont like the disign
- (2017-10-29) Anya Williams: I really love this extension.
- (2017-10-24) Phyllistine McCoy: Very different but a good move to change things.
- (2017-10-21) Minor Child: It just loves to pop up whenever I open a new tab. The inspiring quotes are very dumb too. The background is a bunch of slugs too. I just want my classic white background and no "SEARCH WEBSITE" in the middle of the screen.
- (2017-10-20) Jenna Yates: google is wayyy better
- (2017-10-18) It’s JustTiaraa: i love how it tell you good morning and good afternoon
- (2017-10-18) Jady A: Not only are unsolicited random changes occurring at a jaw dropping pace, the further invasion displays utter disregard for consumer use. Case in point, these intrusive, unannounced changes interrupts the communication and learning of people, some of whom require continuity.With unveiled disrespect for a customers right to decide what individuals which, not only use, but what one desires to pay the cost the format, which should be left to the discretion of users. Personally,I have lived long enough to remember H. Orwell's book, entitled should I accurately recall, Big Brother is Watching: It described the total loss pf privacy,despite the so called Privacy Rights.I have low vision and other eye ailments. Would you cease these changes, it is cruel, wrong and should be illegal with stiff, swift,deep pocket fines to individual, the industry and Great Britain, the known collaborator of tracking anyone with a digital device. Yes governments give mobile phones, even computers, to track and monitor the world over. You make me ill.
- (2017-10-18) Ayden: I cant figure out how to get this stupid think off my wallpaper!!!!!!!!!!
- (2017-10-10) jim bitz: every good
- (2017-10-04) Navreet Bharat: well its very awsm extension i love it
- (2017-10-03) Isabella: I liked the themes, and all the features on the new tabs, but every time I searched something up no matter what search engine i chose it always went to yahoo.
- (2017-09-28) Fae Thompson: messes up my computer
- (2017-09-25) perpetual mensah: This is so good
- (2017-09-25) Brandon Haycock: Its great!