Product research tool for third-party Amazon sellers that estimates FBA fees, margin, ROI, and details about Variations.
Amazon seller tool that estimates FBA fees, margin, ROI, and details about Variations. We make product research for 3rd party sellers on Amazon.com easier. Variation Viewer allows you to see the prices, offers and important data for variations on products like shoes and clothing. In stock, out of stock, price gaps and more. ** For the extension to work you need to create an account on RevSeller.com first and complete MWS setup. Works on the Amazon's .com and .ca marketplaces (currently not available for other marketplaces). Free trial for 30 days with no payment info required, then an annual subscription option. After adding the extension, please go to https://revseller.com to signup. Not Affiliated With Amazon.com or its Subsidiaries
- (2021-06-29) Nacy Lesford: No support what so ever! I emailed two times and got no response. The fees are showing are different from what the amazon revenue calculator is giving me. Why is this happening?
- (2021-01-19) USA Pro Cycling: Been using revseller for the longest time. Its been around for ages but they still have no sales estimations or offers checking. Sucks having to install 3 other extentions to get what I need.I know everyone keeps saying to try out azinsight which I'll have to give a try now.
- (2020-12-22) Ariane Krystle Matta: AZinsight is better.
- (2020-03-17) Kelly Adams: I don't usually leave reviews on here but as a new-ish seller but I thought I would pass on my experience for others who find themselves in the same spot I was in. There are lots of things I liked about this fba calculator like the fact it was compact and the variation view was quick. But at the same time during the trial period, I also signed up for another extension azinsight to compare the two and see which one I liked better. The azinsight people were way more helpful in answering questions and explaining things. I also didn't like the fact that revseller doesn't have the stock checker and notes for the ASIN's. The other fba calculator had way more features. This extension also seemed not to work on all the amazon page types which ended up being a pain in the rear end. So my advice to other sellers who are just starting out is to take your time and try out some of the other amazon fba calculators before paying this 99/year subscription for this one.
- (2020-03-05) Walter DeSel: Been using revseller since it first came out until I recently found AZINSIGHT. I have to say this was a good tool but the other fba calculator is far superior than revseller. You've served me good, but now its time to cancel my subscription and move on to something better.
- (2020-01-10) David: I can not believe more people are not raving about this extension. It is hands down one of the best out there. Superb features and precision. Options galore. I absolutely love how much they continue to improve RevSeller. Would not review potential inventory to sell without it. Put it this way if I had RevSeller a few months back I would have saved myself $4000. It gave much more accurate information than all of the other extensions I had at the time. Great extension!
- (2019-08-26) Heshl Abraham: The extension is amazing and i use it almost every day. My only wish would be they should always save the cost i enter.
- (2019-05-24) Cindy Foster: There was a coupon on facebook for this tool so I gave it a try and then somone posted about AZINSIGHT so I had to compare the two. I really wasn't impressed with this tool honestly. The variations table is all the way on the bottom and all the information is squished in a small window and hard to read. I ended up going with AZINSIGHT and I have to say that I am happy as a peach.
- (2019-03-22) Judy A Cockrum: We use all the time for our Amazon FBA - and their support for the APP is almost instantaneous. What an awesome too.
- (2019-03-21) The FBA calculator is always off when ever I compare it to amazon revenue calculator and their support really sucks. There is only an FAQ. I am going to look for a something better.
- (2018-02-02) Justin Trump: Could not live without this tool now. Well worth the price of admission, makes things a million times easier.
- (2017-12-18) Justin B: Good app. Not impressed with the answers and feedback on new feature ideas.
- (2017-08-29) william slade: Didn't know I needed this tool until I tried it. Now I can't do without it. It is WELL DONE!
- (2017-03-25) Dean Lind: Can not think of a piece of information I need when checking something out on Amazon that is not right in front of you with this app. Two especially (for me) great features: One-click access to all Prime offers and profit verification with Amazon's own calculator. Great extension!
- (2017-02-28) John Methew: awesome!
- (2016-11-02) Saylor Niederworder: I was trying it out with the free trial and that ended on the 31st. I had to buy it...made a HUGE difference in saving time. Won't be without it!
- (2016-07-07) Kim Coghlan: RevSeller is a gamechanger for OA. My favorite Chrome extension, bar none, and always improving. Not cheap, but worth every dollar - and a lot more!
- (2016-07-06) Mare Mass: ReSeller saves me time and money when it comes to evaluating products and their variations on Amazon. It puts all the necessary items right inside the listing, no more clicking through multiple pages and sites to evaluate the variations and ROI! I use this tool everyday and love the new updates, can't wait to see where else the programmers will go with it!
- (2016-06-23) Bob Willey, K3RLW: This has become one of my most depended on and useful tools for an Amazon Seller. Especially if you do Parent/Child variations or AZ-to-AZ flips, it is indispensable. Just a fabulous tool, allows you to analyze pricing (ROI), make better purchasing decisions, and see data easily, without having to jump all over Amazon. I cannot imagine not having this tool, I am hooked.
- (2016-04-21) Maria Torri: Great FBA tool! it save so much time with the variations price breakdown! I LOVE IT!!!
- (2016-03-09) Kimberly Matthews: I agree with Lee Glass. This is THE ABSOLUTE BEST FBA tool I have used and saves a ton of time. Everything needed to make good buying decisions appears all together in one place. Love it!
- (2016-02-25) Lee Glass: The best FBA tool I have used. Saves me tons of time and allows me to work much more effectively.