Notifies you about unread items in your The Old Reader account
This extension provides a toolbar icon to notify you about unread items in your The Old Reader account, and context menu items to quickly subscribe to or bookmark a page. New: Also provides support for [b] shortcut in The Old Reader (open in background)
- (2018-08-10) Pavel Bohmat: Need: 1. Page to open when icon is clicked: Label 2. Popup short list with the possibility of zeroing a-la inoreader.
- (2018-07-27) O melhor, só falta um app para o Android.
- (2018-06-13) Sean Murphy: Rating: 4¾ Stars. An excellent restoral of the Glogle Reader that we lost. The only thing keeping it from being a perfect five stars is that there is no option for having it ope to the Subscriptions folder. Everything else about it is perfect!
- (2017-07-21) EUCLIDES VIEIRA DE SANTANA: Excelente
- (2017-07-20) Kip Obenauf: I tried a lot of RSS readers before I found this, and this is exactly what I was looking for.
- (2016-09-19) Michal Vašut: It's perfect.
- (2015-03-10) Adam Sibanda: v good
- (2015-03-06) Peter Gründler: Funktioniert perfekt und ein work-around für eine Änderung bei chrome 41.x, die einen wichtigen tastatur-shortcut aushebelte, wurde blitzschnell implementiert.
- (2014-07-24) Carlos Sepulveda: Even better with https support!
- (2014-05-26) Sharon P: Does exactly what I need it to do.
- (2014-04-24) It should be able to display in a popup window the unread feeds to I give 5 stars. ------------- Debería poder mostrar en una ventana popup los feeds no leídos para darle 5 estrellas.
- (2014-03-08) Tigru Mircea: Very good notifier.
- (2014-01-25) Does what it should, can't really complain.
- (2013-12-23) Andreas: Crashes very often on Ubuntu 13.10. Useless.
- (2013-12-10) Christophe Delabrosse: So perfect, I expect this extension for a long time. thank you (many options)
- (2013-10-30) Jonathan Siu: Finally I can dump my feed demon
- (2013-09-20) Richard Wheybrew: It rocks it to Russia.
- (2013-09-20) Rubén Bodewig: A little bit slow but really good. I hope it will go better and better in the future, Go Old Reader!
- (2013-09-20) suman s: I really found this good.I prefer to use this.
- (2013-09-20) Naz G: Love it <3
- (2013-09-20) Den Seleznov: отличная замена гугл ридера - не заметил перехода ))
- (2013-09-20) I give it 999+ points!
- (2013-09-20) Jonathan: Since Google's XSS reader is gone, this one's the best and the notifier works just as well!
- (2013-09-20) Andy Flores: !
- (2013-09-20) Bill Abrams: Clean. Simple. Reliable. Good pedigree. Worth paying for. (but not android yet)
- (2014-02-15, v:0.14) Dov Ber Ballon: crashing
the notifier crashes with error "error fetching feed counts". However often I reload it, it crahes within seconds. This started a week or two ago.
- (2014-01-25, v:0.14) Extension crashes on every Chrome update
Every Chrome update for as long as I've had this extension has caused the extension to crash and require manual reloading when Chrome comes back up. This is on OSX, Windows, and ChromeOS and on both Stable and Beta versions of Chrome. Works after you click the notification to reload it so it's a minor inconvenience.
- (2013-08-09, v:0.12) Chris Coburn: Changes Due to The Old Reader Move
Are any changes to the extension needed to support The Old Reader move to a different data center? Just curious. Thanks, Chris
- (2013-06-08, v:0.8) Richard Hirschmann: Notifcations
Since the update on June 7, where the notifications have been introduced: it does not remember the setting to disable the notifications, it displays them all the time
- (2013-03-26, v:0.5) Michal Vašut: Redirecting to All items
can you redirect it directly to All items after clicking extension button (that button with number of unread items)
- (2013-03-25, v:0.5) ANGEL VILCHES: Extensión para Firefox
¿Existe una extensión para Firefox?
- (2013-03-22, v:0.5) April Griffin: The Old Reader
The entire page of this extension will not load. All I can see is the title The Old Reader at the top. It also allows me to click on the navigation bar but will not display anything. This does not happen on my laptop. Just on my desktop.